What's new

Pakistan's rhetoric on Kashmir does not match reality and has Illusions

I agree Pakistan lost Kashmir when the first bomb exploded in Pakistan.

Right, the former bureau chief of Reuters in India and the chief correspondent of Reuters in France is a "wannabe journalist' to you. The rupeenews walahs are the real journalists.

Ostrich syndrome, to not care about opinions that don't match your preconceived notions.

Myra MacDonald | Journalist Profile | Reuters.com

similarly any news regarding in favor of India become WOW and all those news whcih are in favor of Pakistan regarding kashmir become "Wanna be according to Indians"

Why do you care what these Pakistani's say.
Their Army is incompetent, if it were capable, it would have taken Kashmir by now.

The fact that they cant do that, makes these people come online to vent their frustration. And nothing they say will change an iota of the ground realities in Kashmir.

reality about kashmir already exposed when in Indian university and in Srinagar how Kashmiri in favor of Pakistan rather thn ***** Indians lol

Kashmiri Hindus will get justice, we will cleanse the valley of mlecchas.

Can you elaborate on that?

People want to join countries who can offer them better, Pakistan is on fire. Kashmiris are not stupid that is why while Kashmiris on this side who already consider themselves Pakistanis support Pakistan , Kashmiris on the other side prefer independence over anything else because they do not like what they see on either side.

People want to join countries who can offer them better, Pakistan is on fire. Kashmiris are not stupid that is why while Kashmiris on this side who already consider themselves Pakistanis support Pakistan , Kashmiris on the other side prefer independence over anything else because they do not like what they see on either side.

Oh I thought you meant the "nuclear bomb", my bad!

Kashmiris are not stupid that is why while Kashmiris on this side who already consider themselves Pakistanis support Pakistan ,.
Do you want to say they are NOT " Aazad Kashmir " as they say and are part of Nation Pakistan ??? :pop::pop::pop:

Last edited:
The problem is they cant accept the truth that INDIA and PAKISTAN started the race in 1947 and only india reached atleast near finishing line(as an india i accept we neither reached but not far behind)and pakistan is limping behind and cant accept that so they will try to defame india like accusing winner for using drugs
The sole problem is they want some thing to defame india (for the releif of thinking we too failed)and that thing is kashmir

The problem is they cant accept the truth that INDIA and PAKISTAN started the race in 1947 and only india reached atleast near finishing line(as an india i accept we neither reached but not far behind)and pakistan is limping behind and cant accept that so they will try to defame india like accusing winner for using drugs
The sole problem is they want some thing to defame india (for the releif of thinking we too failed)and that thing is kashmir

Do you want to say they are NOT " Aazad Kashmir " as they say and are part of Nation Pakistan ??? :pop::pop::pop:

They are an autonomous district within Pakistan, azad in their name means free from Bhartis. :D They have their own elected officials and yes they do still consider themselves Pakistani and they can travel and settle in any part of Pakistan that they wish.

you do have a new generation of Kashmiris some of whom want TOTAL independence

I say let them have a plebicite - as Kashmiris. Tell the pundits that if they wanna participate (the mere 1,000 or so who left) -- return back to Kashmir to be alongside Muslim and Hindu Kashmiris who are already there on the ground (we all know indian lies and exaggerations about the pundits thing)

it's only the indians who are scared of such a notion b/c they know they'll lose....

and Pakistan may have issues - as many as there are -but it is not "on fire" and this isnt a war or a struggle of economics. It's a struggle of the ASPIRATIONS of people. Why do you think many educated Kashmiris even left their PhD studies to become either militants or at least become politically-charged....it's the educated Kashmiris who use twitter/facebook to show the world the genocide of Kashmiris - those are the ones who are shot and imprisoned by the occupation forces (sissies)

I can cite SEVERAL examples

p.s. twitter, facebook and other sites are banned in occupied Kashmir by this "worlds biggest democracy"....do you have anything to say about that? You or the indian guests here?

They are an autonomous district within Pakistan, azad in their name means free from Bhartis. :D They have their own elected officials and yes they do still consider themselves Pakistani and they can travel and settle in any part of Pakistan that they wish.

precisely what i've been saying too...

another basic question: why no resistance against Pakistan in Azad Kashmir or iOK? do Kashmiris wave indian flag in Muzaffarabad the way they wave Pakistani flag @ Sri Nagar (the summer capital)

I say let them have a plebicite - as Kashmiris. Tell the pundits that if they wanna participate (the mere 1,000 or so who left) -- return back to Kashmir to be alongside Muslim and Hindu Kashmiris who are already there on the ground (we all know indian lies and exaggerations about the pundits thing)

it's only the indians who are scared of such a notion b/c they know they'll lose....

and Pakistan may have issues - as many as there are -but it is not "on fire" and this isnt a war or a struggle of economics. It's a struggle of the ASPIRATIONS of people. Why do you think many educated Kashmiris even left their PhD studies to become either militants or at least become politically-charged....it's the educated Kashmiris who use twitter/facebook to show the world the genocide of Kashmiris - those are the ones who are shot and imprisoned by the occupation forces (sissies)

p.s. twitter, facebook and other sites are banned in occupied Kashmir by this "worlds biggest democracy"....do you have anything to say about that? You or the indian guests here?

another basic question: why no resistance against Pakistan in Azad Kashmir or iOK? do Kashmiris wave indian flag in Muzaffarabad the way they wave Pakistani flag @ Sri Nagar (the summer capital)
Your entire post is not worth replying to.

Twitter, Facebook etc are banned in Kashmir? How come I accessed it a couple of weeks earlier when I went to vote?

similarly any news regarding in favor of India become WOW and all those news whcih are in favor of Pakistan regarding kashmir become "Wanna be according to Indians"

reality about kashmir already exposed when in Indian university and in Srinagar how Kashmiri in favor of Pakistan rather thn ***** Indians lol
But plz explain one simple thing. Why do Pakistanis take only the Valley region of J&K as whole? Its not even 20%. All ur arguments and so called media reports are from the valley region and then u Extrapolate it to whole of Kashmir. Its obvious that u guyz will look foolish.

Yea, I have something to say about that:

liar%20liar.jpg

I agree with you bro and no where did I say that Kashmiris want to be Indian I basically just stated what you have stated, that they prefer total independence. That being said that is the feeling amongst Kashmiris in IOK not in Azad Kashmir or Gilgit who are more concerned with trying to get more rights within Pakistan. In fact Gilgitis want full provincial status in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom