What's new

Pakistan’s response to Indian Cold Start doctrine

How come your generals have just said that they have let go of CSD if there was none?

And for money, as you say it yourself but it works both ways, the Arabs have plenty of it and are working on those fields too.
As for manpower, i think you should see it as a favor to India for the simple reason that the GCC countries have a choice in that matter, they can just call upon other populous arab countries with economical problems and high unemployement rates to fullfil their needs. But they still wanted to show friendship to India and others. If it was just about money, they would have gone for other arabs.

Generals told something about speedy mobilisation of million strong army ,our sensational exaggerated frenzy media twisted that in to CSD fancy for reporting and your leaders and commanders feared .And spent billions for counter this so called myth That is what happened
What is these other Arab countries ? Pakistan ,,Come on man.
Middle east gave us lot of opportunities and in turn with strict discipline by obeying their rules and regulation we contribute a lot for their development .GoI buy billions of dollars of oil from them and contribute their economy.We have skilled people and they need HR it is a win -win situation.

But as I said, Its you who is insecure and thus trying to bring some 'wishful' scenarios. Lols. Be real.
Insecure about what? can you elaborate? or just farting your own feelings.
Even if this article is a wisfull scenario, it is in response to a more wishfull scenario from your side.
This wishfull scenerio made your army drop its whishfull one.
This is if you want to talk about wishfull stuff. Reality is that today's Pakistani Armed Forces are a hundred times more modern and powerfull than in 1965 or 1971. Even at those early stages they hold their stances, apart from Bangladesh where they had no more support from the population that wanted autonomy, otherwise, and you can google it, the portion of the army that was still there was bitter from orders not to continue to fight, since they were sure of victory and quite capable of a good fight.
Just remember that in both wars Pakistan had only one submarine , and that made your huge navy go crasy.

Last edited:
Generals told something about speedy mobilisation of million strong army ,our sensational exaggerated frenzy media twisted that in to CSD fancy for reporting and your leaders and commanders feared .And spent billions for counter this so called myth That is what happen
What is these other Arab countries ? Pakistan ,,Come on man.
Middle east gave us lot of opportunities and in turn with strict discipline by obeying their rules and regulation we contribute a lot for their development .GoI buy billions of dollars of oil from them and contribute their economy.We have skilled people and they need HR it is a win -win situation.
Your last sentence is not true, and you know that , it is more like an incentive given to India to help her out, the Arab youth, holding advanced degrees can fulfill those jobs very easily, but they still suffer unemployment issues in their countries.
What common man! Urdu written in Arabic alphabet is not Arab? that looks to you that way because you have some societal contexts like casts that are forbidden in Islam, so the Arab view is not the Indian view. Just ask any Arab , in any Arab country about Pakistan and he will tell you that they are dear brothers. That is why I am telling you that if things get very bad or tend towards that, you will be facing a country with a strategic debt, India can not dream of. So, conventionally speaking India will be day dreaming if it thinks that it can subdue Pakistan in a war. Nuclear wise it is MAD for both, so that will be another Indian day dream to finish off Pakistan without being totally destroyed. The conclusion is all these war rhetorics are useless, eventhough they create jobs in the media, and make some more animated discussions on forums. The situation in reality is even, if not in the advantage of Pakistan.
This is why I think that both countries should work out their differences peacefully and with mutual and equal respect, fix the little differences once far all, and concentrate on some more meaningful matters for their populations and a good future free from worries.

Your last sentence is not true, and you know that , it is more like an incentive given to India to help her out, the Arab youth, holding advanced degrees can fulfill those jobs very easily, but they still suffer unemployment issues in their countries.
What common man! Urdu written in Arabic alphabet is not Arab? that looks to you that way because you have some societal contexts like casts that are forbidden in Islam, so the Arab view is not the Indian view. Just ask any Arab , in any Arab country about Pakistan and he will tell you that they are dear brothers. That is why I am telling you that if things get very bad or tend towards that, you will be facing a country with a strategic debt, India can not dream of. So, conventionally speaking India will be day dreaming if it thinks that it can subdue Pakistan in a war. Nuclear wise it is MAD for both, so that will be another Indian day dream to finish off Pakistan without being totally destroyed. The conclusion is all these war rhetorics are useless, eventhough they create jobs in the media, and make some more animated discussions on forums. The situation in reality is even, if not in the advantage of Pakistan.
This is why I think that both countries should work out their differences peacefully and with mutual and equal respect, fix the little differences once far all, and concentrate on some more meaningful matters for their populations and a good future free from worries.

Concession really look mister Remittances share in India gdp is too less .So Our economy can move forward even if there is a less in remittances.Now about jobs well we Indians can another job.
Now Indians are successful in Gulf because we have so much business in there.Youths in there dont do job with low salary like Indians do.Again its all about profit.
Your so called casteism talk will not divert the issues faced by poor Pak immigrants in middle east.Because I know that more than you due to some reasons .For Arabs in middle east all South Asians are same.They treat Indians ,Pakistanis,BD equally.Similar goes to Chinese.But if you have money
then you will get special treatment.
Again its all about money.They supported Pakistan in wars through money and weapons.At that India was too poor.But now there is lot of change.
Our new weapons is economy.We know how to use our economic clout.
Friend this is a cruel world.Its all about money ,business and profit.Nations also like that.

Concession really look mister Remittances share in India gdp is too less .So Our economy can move forward even if there is a less in remittances.Now about jobs well we Indians can another job.
Now Indians are successful in Gulf because we have so much business in there.Youths in there dont do job with low salary like Indians do.Again its all about profit.
Your so called casteism talk will not divert the issues faced by poor Pak immigrants in middle east.Because I know that more than you due to some reasons .For Arabs in middle east all South Asians are same.They treat Indians ,Pakistanis,BD equally.Similar goes to Chinese.But if you have money
then you will get special treatment.
Again its all about money.They supported Pakistan in wars through money and weapons.At that India was too poor.But now there is lot of change.
Our new weapons is economy.We know how to use our economic clout.
Friend this is a cruel world.Its all about money, business and profit.Nations also like that.

Poverty my friend is another issue altogether, and is even bigger than what we are talking about here, India is in no shape to talk about others poverty, it is one of the most inflicted with it, although there are talks about GDP , economic growth and so on, the fact that more than half or much more of the population lives in very poor conditions is a sign that all this economic growth is but superficial and conditional, most of it goes to defense anyhow, so it is feeding mouths somewhere else, not in India.

Poverty my friend is another issue altogether, and is even bigger than what we are talking about here, India is in no shape to talk about others poverty, it is one of the most inflicted with it, although there are talks about GDP , economic growth and so on, the fact that more than half or much more of the population lives in very poor conditions is a sign that all this economic growth is but superficial and conditional, most of it goes to defense anyhow, so it is feeding mouths somewhere else, not in India.

Wrong.Poverty in India is determined by using BPL ,APL method.Thanks to influence and lack of laws govt officials and rich NRI have also BPL cards.
Rest of the world pass judgements about poverty of India.But no one thinks that lifestyle of Indians are quite different than other nationals or so called modern w.A guy having large lands also behave like a poor man in India that is in their culture.
Anyway stay on topic

Wrong.Poverty in India is determined by using BPL ,APL method.Thanks to influence and lack of laws govt officials and rich NRI have also BPL cards.
Rest of the world pass judgements about poverty of India.But no one thinks that lifestyle of Indians are quite different than other nationals or so called modern w.A guy having large lands also behave like a poor man in India that is in their culture.
Anyway stay on topic
It is related to the topic, how a poor country is thinking of war against neighbors. Famine is famine you can measure it in anyway you like.

It is related to the topic, how a poor country is thinking of war against neighbors. Famine is famine you can measure it in anyway you like.

You are right Famine is famine and that is why the poor people of Thar region in the Pakistan died last year.
Again you are damn right how a poor country like Pakistan,,that is regularly bailed out by IMF and seeking constant US aid for budget, thinks about attacking India .A country that is way higher than Pakistan in almost every aspects.
You can pass comments as an immigrant in Canada.But ground situation in Pakistan is way too different.

Honourable Sir,

It appears that you have not been to the Middle East recently. If you have a Pakistani Passport, just try going to Kuwait.

Even with a UK Passport, because I was born in Pakistan, I had to wait about 2 hours at the airport before I was given clearance. 80% of the expatriate work force in Dubai is from India. In Bahrain, majority Shia locals hate Pakistanis because of the recruitment of Sunni Pakistanis in Bahraini security forces. Only country where there are more Pakistani workers than India is Saudi Arabia. Oman is an exception, primarily because a fair percentage of Omanis locals are of Baluch stock.

I have lived and worked for 3 years in Kuwait and for 8 years in Dubai. Please take my word for it; Arabs don’t consider Pakistanis as their “Brothers”. In Kuwait as well as in Dubai, I received far better treatment from Iranis and Persian speaking locals simply because I can speak passable Farsi.

Pakistan civilians will always fight along with the Army. It has happened before. 1948 & 1965 is the biggest example. India would have hard time invading large cities like Karachi. I think Indian army will struggle to take down even 50,000 Armed MQM Wing never mind invading all of Pakistan. :lol:

We could recruit and send brainwashed Talibans to die for Islam and Pakistan too. :rofl:

What would India gain by invading Pakistan? Why is that even a question?

What would India gain by invading Pakistan? Why is that even a question?

Agreed; logically India hasn't got a lot to gain from invading Pakistan. In my view Indian objectives are twofold:

Primarily to teach Muslims in general and Pakistanis in particular a lesson that India is not to be trifled with. This is an old dream of RSS, Bajrang Dal, Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Baal Thaakrey and the BJP. Now Hindu extremists have a barbaric megalomaniac in the person of Narender Modi who is ruthless enough to do it.

Secondly, by breaking up what is left of original Pakistan, into an independent Baluchistan and perhaps a Sindhu Desh; India aims to eliminate danger from Pakistan for good. In many an Indian’s opinion, a weak Pakistan will not be able to support Kashmiri independence movement and India would become the undisputed regional power in South Asia.

Primarily to teach Muslims in general and Pakistanis in particular a lesson that India is not to be trifled with. This is an old dream of RSS, Bajrang Dal, Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Baal Thaakrey and the BJP. Now Hindu extremists have a barbaric megalomaniac in the person of Narender Modi who is ruthless enough to do it.

One can not argue with such logic. That is straight from the Zaid Hamid school of thought. I would let you wear the lal topi without any disturbance!

Secondly, by breaking up what is left of original Pakistan, into an independent Baluchistan and perhaps a Sindhu Desh; India aims to eliminate danger from Pakistan for good. In many an Indian’s opinion, a weak Pakistan will not be able to support Kashmiri independence movement and India would become the undisputed regional power in South Asia.

Such objectives would not be achieved by a military invasion. In fact a military invasion from India would do exactly the opposite--it would unite the country. Besides, "the bomb" has in essence stamped out any such possibility.

With both Pakistan and India strong militarily, all this unhealthy speculation is still used inside Pakistan to avoid 100% addressing and fixing he huge needs Pakistan has regarding public education; health (a huge issue); industrial development; and consumer power needs.

India has enough internal problems to waste money, manpower, and energy on scuffles with Pakistan.

As I have written here before using Kashmir by either or both sides is a waste of time, using that issue to focus hate and disgruntlement away from the internal needs of all of Pakistan.

The radical religious terrorists and related terrorism per se having it's roots in both Pakistan and Afghanistan is the national security focus, or should be, for all of Pakistan. Lack of use of Pakistani military in larger numbers to stop and kill of wild radicals has to be an everyday effort, not this on again, let's negotiated, then on again nonsense.

Pakistan needs a sense of unifying national purpose to achieve better internal security.

India first and foremost will never initiate a conflict that it cannot win. And you are right, with current levels of PAF/PA inventory, winning against pakistan would not be possible. Thus India wont initiate any conflict against pakistan, It was shamelessly clear from 26/11 when Indian establishment basically said, do what ever you want, we wont initiate any fights.....

Indian Patience is a well calculated one, today the numbers, assets, both covert and overt may not be on India's favor, but then you know this very well that these equations do not remain static. Nature of warfare is undergoing transformation, new frontiers of combat have wide arenas, social, political, economical and Military, and I guess battlefield nuke is not going to cover all ends in pakistan afterall....
First of all...
Most respectfully, I would like to express my two cents. What I have learned till now,that both establishments/regimes are mature enough to understand that warfare will not bring stability throughout the region. It will cause more destruction and both nations will be suffering of damages and deaths. Pakistan and India both have fought wars and gained nothing except 1/3 of Kashmir and fall of Dhaka.especially after both countries have declared themselves as nuclear state, I am finding it much more impossible to see both nations engaging themselves into direct warfare. However, I am sensing that both nations will change their strategy to sustain their position and to dominate in the region by media warfare,economical warfare.Our regimes can adopt American strategies to some extent.Inshallah,I will bring theorems of war series, as soon will get time out of my busy schedule.regards

Last edited:
Honourable Sir,

It appears that you have not been to the Middle East recently. If you have a Pakistani Passport, just try going to Kuwait.

Even with a UK Passport, because I was born in Pakistan, I had to wait about 2 hours at the airport before I was given clearance. 80% of the expatriate work force in Dubai is from India. In Bahrain, majority Shia locals hate Pakistanis because of the recruitment of Sunni Pakistanis in Bahraini security forces. Only country where there are more Pakistani workers than India is Saudi Arabia. Oman is an exception, primarily because a fair percentage of Omanis locals are of Baluch stock.

I have lived and worked for 3 years in Kuwait and for 8 years in Dubai. Please take my word for it; Arabs don’t consider Pakistanis as their “Brothers”. In Kuwait as well as in Dubai, I received far better treatment from Iranis and Persian speaking locals simply because I can speak passable Farsi.

I do understand you sir, those are individual cases, I had to wait 6 hours once in a european airport, although with a north merican passport. It is a bitter experience, but in general Arabs deep inside consider Pakistan as a brother country.

Back
Top Bottom