What's new

Pakistan's nuke warheads aimed at deterring India: US report

I for one actually find it very funny that a country sitting on nearly 1000 nukes is compalining about a country which may or may not have a 100 nukes. I think they should be more worried about their own extremists like trumph who are leading in presidential race and may not hesitate to press the button on a whim.
It is actually funny that US being the only country which used Nukes to kill millions is "concerned" about other countries who "might" use nukes, but despite their crocodile tears over "instability" , it seems no other "third world" countries have used it yet. Irony at its best.

Khud toh hazaro nuke leke beithe hai par dusron se jalti hai inki

Sir US is bigger *** hole than russians

If we helped russia at that time i dont see they attack us because before zia bhutto had all time high relations with soviets remember multi million dollar steel mill biggest in asia they build they seen pak as friend no enemy so zia theory was based on just filling his pockets and sell pak to usa at the end USA betrayed him too killed him in crash even today no body knows how that happen in that sense soviets are reliable and trust worthy
I'm no fan of Zia but if the soviets took over Afghanistan we were next. And I've got no doubt in my mind India would have helped support the soviets as well. It was necessary to cooperate with the US.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom