What's new

Pakistan's nuke warheads aimed at deterring India: US report

Nation's planners seem to have the mentality of a suicide bomber. Since they couldn't fight India conventionally, they started using terrorists - now these terrorists are destroying Pakistan from inside, as we so tragically see every few days. Meanwhile, to 'deter' India from responding to Pakistan backed terrorists, they keep building nukes.

Yes, quite right. But the 3rd Block of BrahMos , in the land attack and anti ship role both has the capability to keep going at around 10km height and then take a vertical dive .

Yes and ALCMs are too my fav. Alas , we don't have an operational one now. BrahMos will be inducted but its quite costly. There was a proposal about a cheaper ALCM with a range of about 120-150 km, I don't know if the funds have been givent in. But yes personally I am very impressed with Raad.
im sure india was offered the kepd 350 for the mki's?
MBDA Offers Indian Air Force Taurus KEPD 350 Cruise Missile - Bharat Military Review

May be MTCR and cost?
the range and payload is below mtcr regs so i would imagine cost of the missile and the cost of integration would have made it to expensive to justify its purchase.
also the brahmos's true range is above mtcr regs which explains why the kepd was a no no from the begining, but if they had a responce then why ask for a alcm from them in the first place?

130 Or 130000..... nukes. That doesn't matter.
What matters?
1. We have enough that makes their land of pure,land of radio active dust in case of aggression.

2.Our Economy. The more we grow, the higher the stakes for world powers in us and the more they make sure that this part of the world keeps going without nukes.

Holllaaaa

Sala ,bunia is always bunia, all way thinking about money , economy and crying in world about Pakistan's nuclear program. If you have everything to take care of Pakistan, then you should not worried and cry. Be calm and patient you will be treated accordingly.

Sala ,bunia is always bunia, all way thinking about money , economy and crying in world about Pakistan's nuclear program. If you have everything to take care of Pakistan, then you should not worried and cry. Be calm and patient you will be treated accordingly.

Lol so much prejudice.... Not every Indian is Bania lol.

the range and payload is below mtcr regs so i would imagine cost of the missile and the cost of integration would have made it to expensive to justify its purchase.
also the brahmos's true range is above mtcr regs which explains why the kepd was a no no from the begining, but if they had a responce then why ask for a alcm from them in the first place?

Well range is near 500km, so that might be a concern.and yes cost too... but MTCR is awaited , may be we get Our hands on agm158

Lol so much prejudice.... Not every Indian is Bania lol.

Well range is near 500km, so that might be a concern.and yes cost too... but MTCR is awaited , may be we get Our hands on agm158
the Italians are blocking india joining mtcr.
please dont say the amg-158, some of the USA's closest allies have tried and failed to get the missile. granted some/most have succeeded.

the Italians are blocking india joining mtcr.
pleaseforvosay the amg-158, some of the USA's closest allies have tried and failed to get the missile. granted some/most have succeeded.

Italy will fall in line soon. It sees business interests for sure ,they will also be supplying radars for our Aircraft Carriers. MTCR soon will be resolved, and I can surely thank France , UK and USA for that.

As for AGM158, yes its a big bet. But as u said who knows. We are getting EMALs and an offer for joint development of next generation Javelin, may be if they do not sell us... then may be assist us. But all comes down to if our government gives a go ahead for it... Air force is intersted in such platforms no doubt.

But there are some severe shortcomings which need to be addressed soon

Italy will fall in line soon. It sees business interests for sure ,they will also be supplying radars for our Aircraft Carriers. MTCR soon will be resolved, and I can surely thank France , UK and USA for that.

As for AGM158, yes its a big bet. But as u said who knows. We are getting EMALs and an offer for joint development of next generation Javelin, may be if they do not sell us... then may be assist us. But all comes down to if our government gives a go ahead for it... Air force is intersted in such platforms no doubt.

But there are some severe shortcomings which need to be addressed soon
Italian's are liberals so they wont budge
i was surprised that the usa offered emal's tech, but remember they wont take a bigger piece of a pie and lose a smaller piece of a pie. there are greedy and would want both.

why go for javelins? i thought india is going for the Israeli spike? has the deal flopped

Italian's are liberals so they wont budge
i was surprised that the usa offered emal's tech, but remember they wont take a bigger piece of a pie and lose a smaller piece of a pie. there are greedy and would want both.

why go for javelins? i thought india is going for the Israeli spike? has the deal flopped

On Italians , if they had the case on their sailors as a reason, then they would not have been helping us building aircraft carriers.

On javelins, no Spike is still gonna come. ( They were finding an Indian Partner to start manufacturing them in India was the last news I heard about them ) I only mentioned that US had offered to co develop next generation Javelin , if we buy their present Javelin.

Yes and tell us something we don't know lolz so what what's the problem ? everyone has a right to defend its self simply.

Fully agree and they want ur on mercy of india at one hand they sell weapons to india and other hand they show their probleum in our nukes who are gurantor of no war

Zia ul haq bastered policies we are served today why he helped usa that time let soviets kicked their butts

Zia has ruined the nations future bhutto was atleast very right in foreign policies i condemn bhutto on what stupid constitution he gave but his foregn policies were right

Time to take a distance from USA forever
I'm no fan of Zia but if the soviets took over Afghanistan we were next. And I've got no doubt in my mind India would have helped support the soviets as well. It was necessary to cooperate with the US.

Yes, quite right. But the 3rd Block of BrahMos , in the land attack and anti ship role both has the capability to keep going at around 10km height and then take a vertical dive .

Yes and ALCMs are too my fav. Alas , we don't have an operational one now. BrahMos will be inducted but its quite costly. There was a proposal about a cheaper ALCM with a range of about 120-150 km, I don't know if the funds have been givent in. But yes personally I am very impressed with Raad.

@Blue Marlin An indian saying such blasphemy.. indeed an achievement u just unlocked ..congrats :cheers:

130 Or 130000..... nukes. That doesn't matter.
What matters?
1. We have enough that makes their land of pure,land of radio active dust in case of aggression.

2.Our Economy. The more we grow, the higher the stakes for world powers in us and the more they make sure that this part of the world keeps going without nukes.

Holllaaaa
If you are aware of MAD doctrine then you wouldn't have said anything stupid like that, Russia have opted first use policy for nukes in case of US aggression. Same is the case with our region, We will keep our minimum deterrence to keep India in check. AND with Mutually assured destruction not even a single inch of India will be spared either if we have to use Nukes. India's aggression on our border will lead to the Entire Annihilation of India.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom