What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

I guess it depends on the situation. We don't have an issue with Iran getting the bomb, but KSA vowed it will introduce one of its own. Some western states and news agencies around the world mentioned that Saudi may have acquire the bomb already or at least its know-how tech.

Pakistan decides to go after the ICBM, would KSA follow this suit as well? And i am pretty sure that Iran is also looking after that.

If Iran got the ICBM, then KSA can also follow the suit. In this case, US cannot say a single word about you.

US uses North Korea as an excuse to fulfill her pivot in Asia, while KSA could use Iran as an excuse as well.

Without the ICBM, there is no nuclear umbrella for the Muslim World, and US will keep murdering the Muslim children with their drones.

@ChineseTiger1986
If Iran got the ICBM, then KSA can also follow the suit. In this case, US cannot say a single word about you.

Look, usually, when Iran manages to introduce something be sure that KSA - in one way or the other - has them already or at least working on them.

And no, no country can do a thing about it.

US uses North Korea as an excuse to fulfill her pivot in Asia, while KSA could use Iran as an excuse as well.

That's exactly what we are doing. More Aircrafts with ToTs, missile techs, and beyond.

Without the ICBM, there is no nuclear umbrella for the Muslim World, and US will keep murdering the Muslim children with their drones.

Dorne strikes are cancerous, and chickens wil come home to roost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan have excellent relations with both Saudi Arabi and China. Two of its most closest allies and dependable friends. Pakistan will always remember the help it has got from them in its hour of the need.
Hopefully, China is givng assistance to Pakistan in nuclear submarine development and that in future Saudi Arabia can get this technology from us or just buy a nuclear submarine from China.

Sadly, same cannot be said of Iran who has tilted in favor of India.Pakistan will always have frosty relations with Iran.

When your ICBM is reliable, it will be very easy to be converted into the intercontinental SLBM.
Pakistan's missile is more reliable than India's, thus it will be more handy to convert it into the SLBM. :coffee:
Thats a joke,right??

What joke? A SLBM is just a cold launch ICBM.

No it isn't.You cannot take an ordinary Ballistic missile and make it an SLBM,the structure would have to withstand additional pressure

If you think that our Ballistic missiles are too unreliable,let me tell you we already have an SLBM

No it isn't.You cannot take an ordinary Ballistic missile and make it an SLBM,the structure would have to withstand additional pressure

If you think that our Ballistic missiles are too unreliable,let me tell you we already have an SLBM

Don't need to exaggerate the complexity of a SLBM, the overall reliability of your SLBM depends on the reliability of your ballistic missile.

And most of the SSBNs launch their SLBM no more than at the depth of 100 meters, i don't think it needs some extra reinforcement to withstand against the pressure.

Twenty Four (24) Trident D-5 Strategic Ballistic Missiles: Behind the submarine's superstructure are two rows of twelve ballistic missiles. These missiles make the Ohio class one of the most dangerous ship classes on Rifts Earth. Missiles can be launched at depths up to 300 feet. The CS has simply copied the missile designs from the pre-rifts missile. Missiles have a range of 6,000 nautical miles but essentially enter a low orbit to do so they would probably either be destroyed by the debris rings or by defense satellites. Missiles can be launched at targets less than 1,000 nautical miles without entering a ballistic trajectory. Each missile has 14 warheads that are each the equivalent of a nuclear long range missile warhead. The missiles can hit targets up to 100 nautical miles away from where the missile breaks into its multiple warheads and can target multiple targets. Each warhead has independent guidance and is considered a smart missile.

Golden Age Weaponsmiths Ohio class Submarines

Nowadays, many types of missile can be launched underwater, not just the SLBM, but they do have the same cold launch method before come out of surface.

Pakistan have excellent relations with both Saudi Arabi and China. Two of its most closest allies and dependable friends. Pakistan will always remember the help it has got from them in its hour of the need.
Hopefully, China is givng assistance to Pakistan in nuclear submarine development and that in future Saudi Arabia can get this technology from us or just buy a nuclear submarine from China.

You wanna give nuclear technology to those Arabs so that they can play havoc in the entire region...right??? These Arabs were once totally dependent on "IMPORTED" man power to use their expensive military toys....and i believe they still dependent to some extent today...... Saudi Arabia signed a deal with US worth 30-60 billion US dollars in 2010...of course not the first time..., and the world knows that when you buy arms from US, you actually compromise on your freedom, your foreign policy...Do you really think that its just another day in an office kind of matter to get nuclear technology from another country, when grand pa of all of us is sitting right next to you. Not to mention Israel who even can't tolerate nuclear Iran or Pakistan.....:pop::pop::pop:

Don't need to turn the complexity of a SLBM into a myth, the overall reliability of your SLBM depends on the reliability of your ballistic missile.

And most of the SSBNs launch their SLBM no more than at the depth of 100 meters, i don't think it needs some extra reinforcement to withstand against the pressure.

Fortunately our Ballistic missiles are very much reliable and we are advanced,when it comes to fields related to it like propulsion technology etc.For the bold part that exactly contradicts what I heard earlier,that was in an interview with DRDO chief,the journalist asked whether India's K 15 SLBM and Shaurya are the same,he said the SLBM carries really a lot of reinforcement ,its weight is much higher.

@ChineseTiger1986

ICBM - We won't disappoint you for long, put it this way. :coffee:

So has any credible details come out about this submarine .

Last time I checked , there was confusion regarding whether the sub will be nuke powered or conventional powered with nuke weapons .

Last edited by a moderator:
So has any credible details come out about this submarine .

Last time I checked , there was confusion regarding whether the sub will be nuke powered or conventional powered with nuke weapons .

We are not in a hurry, we have given ourselves 8-10 years to build one.

Back
Top Bottom