What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

Well, as both these programmes only exist on internet blogs, It will not be too difficult to couple them.

When your ICBM is reliable, it will be very easy to be converted into the intercontinental SLBM.

Before the ignition of the first stage engine, the SLBM only needs to be pushed out of the water by its high pressure from its missile canister. This can be done many countries, but only the reliability of the missile counts as the crucial part of its success.

Pakistan's missile is more reliable than India's, thus it will be more handy to convert it into the SLBM. :coffee:

@ChineseTiger1986

If I may ask you a hypothetical question please, does KSA have the right to develop nuclear weapons or not? As a Chinese national, Do you support such move?

Thanks

China is not against the nuclearization of both KSA and Iran, everyone has the right to defend themselves.

For sure i support it, but does KSA need ICBM and SSBN? Do you think that USA is planning to backstab you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
When your ICBM is reliable, it will be very easy to be converted into the intercontinental SLBM.

Before the ignition of the first stage engine, the SLBM only needs to be pushed out of the water by its high pressure from its missile canister. This can be done many countries, but only the reliability of the missile counts as the crucial part of its success.

Pakistan's missile is more reliable than India's, thus it will be more handy to convert it into the SLBM. :coffee:

Are they even developing an ICBM or for that matter a nuclear powered sub ..any reliable source to support such claims?

China is not against the nuclearization of both KSA and Iran, everyone has the right to defend themselves.

For sure i support it, but does KSA need ICBM and SSBN? Do you think that USA is planning to backstab you guys?

No, we've got various delivery systems on our inventory already. Some were being supplied by friendly states to us - not Western countries though - while other had been developed locally.

I don't think it's about stabbing someone else's back, but we can't remain un-nuclear when Iran and Israel are.

No, we've got various delivery systems on our inventory already. Some were being supplied by friendly states to us - not Western countries though - while other had been developed locally.

I don't think it's about stabbing someone else's back, but we can't remain un-nuclear when Iran and Israel are.

Some Shia members here are more pro-West than i thought before, and they often insulted China for no reason.

With Iran's new policy, i think China might think to re-evaluate its partnership with them.

Many Shia members here are more pro-West than i thought before, and they often insulted China for no reason.

With Iran's new policy, i think China will think re-evaluate its partnership with them.

KSA takes no side between China and the USA whatsoever. Suffice to say that Saudi Arabia suspended its economic ties with ROC in favor of the PRC, yet we do maintain a fair relationship with them.

I can't speak on behalf of Iran, but I agree that I have seen some derogatory comments, it may reflect their public feelings toward China, but surely, in KSA, China's reputation is different.

What's your take about the Saudi people?

@ChineseTiger1986

If I may ask you a hypothetical question please, does KSA have the right to develop nuclear weapons or not? As a Chinese national, Do you support such move?

Thanks
Every single sovereign nation regardless of a religion has a right to develop nuclear weapons.I really pisses me off when the parasites of the earth like USA and Israel try to put sanctions on other countries.No one ever used nuclear weapons except USA ,and one ever wage illegal wars on other nations and showed that much brutality and now they are showing sympathies to this world by putting sanctions.
Pakistan should provide a nuclear technology to every single country who is an enemy of USA and Israel.So they will not be the next victims of their cruelty.

Every single sovereign nation regardless of a religion has a right to develop nuclear weapons.I really pisses me off when the parasites of the earth like USA and Israel try to put sanctions on other countries.No one ever used nuclear weapons except USA ,and one ever wage illegal wars on other nations and showed that much brutality and now they are showing sympathies to this world by putting sanctions.
Pakistan should provide a nuclear technology to every single country who is an enemy of USA and Israel.So they will not be the next victims of their cruelty.

Well,

I see what you mean, but pragmatically speaking, I don't think any country should use these kind of weapons against any country.

KSA takes no side between China and the USA whatsoever. Suffice to say that Saudi Arabia suspended its economic ties with ROC in favor of the PRC, yet we do maintain a fair relationship with them.

I can't speak on behalf of Iran, but I agree that I have seen some derogatory comments, it may reflect their public feelings toward China, but surely, in KSA, China's reputation is different.

What's your take about the Saudi people.

Yeah, many Arab sunni members here are not buying the racist western propaganda such as "cheap Chinese inferior products" and so on. I see a lot of respect from you guys. Of course, China still has many areas to improve, but anyone with a fair mind can see that China is improving a lot.

As for the Shia, maybe they prefer West over China deep inside of their heart, but the West is the one who is sanctioning them.

China did its job to prevent the western incursion on Shia land, but it comes to the Sunni-Shia conflict, China should clearly stay away when there is no western element involved.

As the event in Syria, we did offer our veto to buy the neutrality from Russia in the matter of the US Pivot in Asia, we have our difficulty here.

Shia can depend on Russia, and i don't think there is much we can do here. Since now the US is packing 2/3 of their navy and air force in the front of our doorstep, both Russia and Shia should in fact thank us for keeping the major of the US force away from them.

^^^
IT is everyone's right to make nukes, but humans should now ask the question to themselves!
*should we keep making these dreadful weapons? Or should we go for energy, which is beneficial for whole of humanity

^^^
IT is everyone's right to make nukes, but humans should now ask the question to themselves!
*should we keep making these dreadful weapons? Or should we go for energy, which is beneficial for whole of humanity

or it's every countries responsibility to abandon nuclear weapons.

Well,

I see what you mean, but pragmatically speaking, I don't think any country should use these kind of weapons against any country.

I was not talking about using these weapons but to keep these weapons so the ones with evil intentions won,t dare to attack them.North korea is the best example.
Also it brings stability in the region ,defence analysts say that there will be no other war between india and pakistan because now both countries are nuclear powers and it will be suicide for both of them.

@ChineseTiger1986

Some of the comments you made are a bit vague, here is why :-

Well,

Regarding China's quality production, we the Saudis understand that China offers aplenty of varieties in terms of quality, ranging from grade 1 to 10 that's why we keep doing more and more business with China. The West is no different as well, when they trade with China, they normal import goods of equal qualities matching their own standards.

Now, the Saudi Ministry of Trade, along with SASO - Saudi Standards, meteorology and quality Org ban exporting any goods with a grade less than 3 points - based on their own standards -

This rule is fixed, on all countries KSA trade with, as well as Saudi local productions.

China did its job to prevent the western incursion on Shia land, but it comes to the Sunni-Shia conflict, China should clearly stay away when there is no western element involved.

I'm guessing you are referring to Iran right? If so, then for now, China is doing a great job in this matter.

As the event in Syria, we did offer our veto to buy the neutrality from Russia in the matter of the US Pivot in Asia, we have our difficulty here.

Not really, China's stand on Syria was a move of a retaliation against the US on its Pivot Asia scheme, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but China's has its own dependant policy, not even a puppet state to the Russians :)

Shia can depend on Russia, and i don't think there is much we can do here. Since now the US is packing 2/3 of their navy and air force in the front of our doorstep, both Russia and Shia should in fact thank us for keeping the major of the US force away from them.

I guess it depends on Iran, our relations with China is special, and if you ask me, I consider China to be an ally of ours, since Pakistan enjoys a great relation with you guys, as the saying goes, a friend of my friend is a friend of mine, not to mention our MASSIVE trdae volume ;) ..
:china:

I was not talking about using these weapons but to keep these weapons so the ones with evil intentions won,t dare to attack them.North korea is the best example.
Also it brings stability in the region ,defence analysts say that there will be no other war between india and pakistan because now both countries are nuclear powers and it will be suicide for both of them.

North Korea is a rational actor, but their rhetoric is a bit harsh, that's all.

@ChineseTiger1986

Some of the comments you made are a bit vague, here is why :-

Well,

Regarding China's quality production, we the Saudis understand that China offers aplenty of varieties in terms of quality, ranging from grade 1 to 10 that's why we keep doing more and more business with China. The West is no different as well, when they trade with China, they normal import goods of equal qualities matching their own standards.

Now, the Saudi Ministry of Trade, along with SASO - Saudi Standards, meteorology and quality Org ban exporting any goods with a grade less than 3 points - based on their own standards -

This rule is fixed, on all countries KSA trade with, as well as Saudi local productions.

I'm guessing you are referring to Iran right? If so, then for now, China is doing a great job in this matter.

Not really, China's stand on Syria was a move of a retaliation against the US on its Pivot Asia scheme, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but China's has its own dependant policy, not even a puppet state to the Russians :)

I guess it depends on Iran, our relations with China is special, and if you ask me, I consider China to be an ally of ours, since Pakistan enjoys a great relation with you guys, as the saying goes, a friend of my friend is a friend of mine, not to mention our MASSIVE trdae volume ;) ..
:china:

The western media is hyping up the anti-China propaganda by spreading the false rumor about the Chinese products.

But i am glad to see the sane people are not always buying their propaganda.

Yeah, we are stopping the western power to expand their influence across the world, that's why China is preventing Iran to fall at the hand of them.

As for Syria, we have a deal with Russia, in this case Russia will remain neutral in the US Pivot in Asia.

BTW, back to the nuclear sub, many Chinese experts state how Pakistan is looking for the balance in the region, i think Pakistan is indeed acquiring one.

And do you think that Pakistan is only one to provide a reliable nuclear umbrella for the Muslim World?

@ChineseTiger1986
The western media is hyping up the anti-China propaganda by spreading the false rumor about the Chinese products.
But i am glad to see the sane people are not always buying their propaganda.

Thanks to Foxnews. Those of us who are sane enough won't take it though.

Yeah, we are stopping the western power to expand their influence across the world, that's why China is preventing Iran to fall at the hand of them.

Otherwise it would have fallen into the hand of the US sooner or later. But China does need a US-free oil-rich state, so it is a win win situation.

As for Syria, we have a deal with Russia, in this case Russia will remain neutral in the US Pivot in Asia.

I'm half way thinking that it is true. I think China did it to its own benefits, that's a such serious case.

BTW, back to the nuclear sub, many Chinese experts state how Pakistan is looking for the balance in the region, i think Pakistan is indeed acquiring one.

Yes, the PN record is great, and they must manage to get one at least on their own. Friends of Pakistan we always stand with her, helping them out if needed such as China. ;)

And do you think that Pakistan is only one to provide a reliable nuclear umbrella for the Muslim World?

I guess it depends on the situation. We don't have an issue with Iran getting the bomb, but KSA vowed it will introduce one of its own. Some western states and news agencies around the world mentioned that Saudi may have acquire the bomb already or at least its know-how tech.

Here is an example : -
In March 2006, the German magazine Cicero reported that Saudi Arabia had since 2003 received assistance from Pakistan to acquire nuclear missiles and warheads. Satellite photos allegedly reveal an underground city and nuclear silos with Ghauri rockets in Al-Sulaiyil, south of the capital Riyadh.[9] Pakistan has denied aiding Saudi Arabia in any nuclear ambitions.[10]

Back
Top Bottom