What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal could become world’s third-biggest: report

@Mrc answered right. ABMs provoke thinking of neutralising nuclear deterrent of enemy and can lead to miscalculated risk taking. This can start chain of events leading to nuclear exchange. It also instigates a nuclear arms race among the belligerents. Given the proximity of India and Pakistan and the area involved, ABMs do not guarantee immunity from nuclear strike. In nuclear game there zero risk taking. One just doesn't take chances with these weapons save for fanboys on PDF. They aare essentially weapons of deterrence. To stop a war not fight one. When an Indian claims here that India is large enough to survive a nuclear strike, I know immediately he has never read on this subject.
Sorry but the chances of nuclear exchange are increased because of public rheotric of using nuclear weapon at every small event.. ABM comes later on..If one has already fired a nuclear missile does not matter if it is one or hundreds, there will be very heavy retaliation. More over since Pakistan does not have no first use policy, the danger of pakistan using nuclear missile first is almost confirmed, where as from India towards Pakistan is none.

Thats how russians and americans went into thousands of bombs...
To Overwhelm possible defences
Thats because they are separated far away and they have big land masses. Striking on one does not effect the other until other strikes too. Where as in case of India and Pakistan, the geography and common climate do not allow these privileges.

Defender and aggressor both can miscalculate..

Having ABM can make other side touchy. A small power play on your side can be mistaken as aggressive gesture and may prompt touchy side to take even more aggressive stance.. side without ABM is likely to launch nuke strike first and launch massively as one of counter measures against ABM is overwhelming attack...

Also it leads to inevitable improvements in aggressor missiles ..faster and stealthier and manouverable missiles lead in reduction of own response time..

Also its easier to improve aggressors than to create defences...

There are other scenarios also but all lead to one final outcome...
Well to win a war one needs to defend its own country as well until it is a madness of getting oneself eliminated as well in the due process which is what Pakistan is doing which is more dangerous. Why Pakistan is not investing or preparing anything on ABM? Even if you fire lots of nukes towards India, a 4-5 nuclear strikes on Pakistan will destroy it completely. Even if we assume you able to destroy 20% or for your happiness even 50% of India, who will celebrate it when there will no one in Pakistan? So even possessing the nuclear weapons or even triggering them on India will not result in victory for Pakistan then whats the use?

the most advanced abm of india has 80 km of altitude while shaheen 2 not 3 has altitude of 100 - 300 km
shaheen 3 would even have greater than this
and ofcourse when pak is almost finshed than they will use nukes eg kargil war
Oye Mr intelligent...your shaheen has to come to 80KM altitude level to strike the landmass..It cannot be explode above 80KM where there will be no impact.....

What we are trying to detect and destroy the missile as above the earth surface as possible to have minimal or zero impact but give us a reason to strike back..

@Irfan Baloch @Jango I don't get it why an ignorant has to drag religion or ALLAH into Pakistan vs India nuclear debate?
Pot calling kettle black?

US people sitting on the second largest stockpile and crying over us having nukes. Expected.

Pakistan is weak in the conventional arms and has been forced to rely on the nuclear weapons for deterrence.

We have enough nukes ... Now we should focus our energy crises ..........

No ABM gives an ASSURED defence against nuclear or conventional projectiles but gives impetus to dangerous thinking of believing so. It also triggers development of more and more advanced delivery systems by hostile nation to regain nuclear parity. There is no end to counter--counter counter--counter counter counter......weapons in arms race. Nations will do whatever it takes to keep the balance. ABMs will only serve to increased defence spending in region but they won't make India anymore secure.

No Nuke can give ASSURED defense as well. Its just deterrent.. The Missile shield can give psychological edge. Neither Pakistani PDF warrior nor Indain knows the capability or effectiveness of defense shield...

However India has it, Pakistan has not... India can destroy missile in air, Pakistan can not..

No Nuke can give ASSURED defense as well. Its just deterrent.. The Missile shield can give psychological edge. Neither Pakistani PDF warrior nor Indain knows the capability or effectiveness of defense shield...

However India has it, Pakistan has not... India can destroy missile in air, Pakistan can not..
When your family is burning to a crisp and so are you, perhaps you can tell us again.

Interesting and quite relevant but we shud have been in top 10 in literacy as well not in the first 100

AS about the current situation of Pakistan inshallah Pakistan will be top in every field

But you have posted lots of defamatory remarks on hindu religion in too many threads...

Ahan okay hmmmmmm. lets see

• toilets I do use it when you (Indians) don't leave me any other choice
  • beef ban yes I do use it
  • Hindutvadi yes I do use that term
  • Modi, I hate him from core of my heart
  • India is an enemy state for me and I use term Indian frequently
  • Rapes (I hardly comment on those threads)
  • Vedic science yes I used it couple of times but not now
  • @SarthakGanguly yes I called him infidel
????????? what else? is all this mocking Hindu religion? or I am missing something?

When your family is burning to a chrisp and so are you, perhaps you can tell us again.

Who is afraid of death??? Let it come, we will face it...

Ahan okay hmmmmmm. lets see

• toilets I do use it when you (Indians) don't leave me any other choice
  • beef ban yes I do use it
  • Hindutvadi yes I do use that term
  • Modi, I hate him from core of my heart
  • India is an enemy state for me and I use term Indian frequently
  • Rapes (I hardly comment on those threads)
  • Vedic science yes I used it couple of times but not now
  • @SarthakGanguly yes I called him infidel
????????? what else? is all this mocking Hindu religion? or I am missing something?

Zombie effect - "When Zombie bite healthy men, healthy man forget there past, there family. and start biting there family. the ultimate goal is make everyone Zombie"

Zombie effect - "When Zombie bite healthy men, healthy man forget there past, there family. and start biting there family. the ultimate goal is make everyone Zombie"

Tell me more about it, it sounds so real. Not.

When you are into useless movies, you start wishing death upon yourself.

Back
Top Bottom