What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal could become world’s third-biggest: report

isreal have the great layers of air defence as compared to their size .hence it cant save him from 80's missiles fired by hizbullah .

Best of luck. :)

I am talking about ten years or so...There has been lot of new developments lately in that area.

\
Ok Sir I got it... Since it is Islamic Bomb, It has blessing of Allah.. It will kill only non-Sunni...

Means it will kill Dharmic ppl, Christians, Shia and Ahmedis..

If He can split the moon, he can definitely bless the Nuke to kill Kaffirs..

some Pakistani are out of logic today.. Nuke are deterrent. After looking what happen to Japan no one will use Nuke...
Go and ask your monkey , rat , pig , donkey lords to save you:).

Oh ho i forgt one .. P_n_s ..

Go and ask your monkey , rat , pig , donkey lords to save you:).

Oh ho i forgt one .. P_n_s ..

Don't fall to his level. We are better than this. Report and move on.

You don't have money...the only thing is you can increase your arsenal to 300. Then what...by the time you increase your arsenal to that number, ABM will become perfect. Don't think Indians are fools to leave our country to Pakistan's mercy.

Money is our problem, isn't it? Don't worry about numbers, they don't mean much. Our job is to deter Indian aggression and we are doing just fine with that. There have been some opinions here at PDF that India is too big and can absorb nuclear strikes. Pakistan's nuclear weapons will continue to grow untill we make sure such naive thoughts are replaced with saner voices. That is "it is stupid to go to war with a nuclear neighbour. It's suicide so let's not do it"

Ukraine gave up their nuclear capability and look what happened

The Data based on Seismic Events is enogh to understand the Magniitude and "Success" of a Nuclear Test.
That is all thats needed to refude your "Dabba" Claim.

Ab Suraj Garam hai.. ye Suraj p Ja kar Check nahi Karenega na ?

Clearly the data of both nuclear test are still classified after 16,17 years respectively but you are prasing your "dabba bomb" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't fall to his level. We are better than this. Report and move on.

Money is our problem, isn't it? Don't worry about numbers, they don't mean much. Our job is to deter Indian aggression and we are doing just fine with that. There have been some opinions here at PDF that India is too big and can absorb nuclear strikes. Pakistan's nuclear weapons will continue to grow untill we make sure such naive thoughts are replaced with saner voices. That is "it is stupid to go to war with a nuclear neighbour. It's suicide so let's not do it"

Neither did I say that India will be the first to use nukes. I believe that any nuke war between India and Pakistan will be immensely more destructive to India than to Pakistan.

ABM was the natural reaction of India to Pakistan's nukes. Increasing the chance to beat India's ABM by increasing the number of nukes is Pakistan's reaction. In this situation, India's reaction will be to perfect ABM.

Neither did I say that India will be the first to use nukes. I believe that any nuke war between India and Pakistan will be immensely more destructive to India than to Pakistan.

ABM was the natural reaction of India to Pakistan's nukes. Increasing the chance to beat India's ABM by increasing the number of nukes is Pakistan's reaction. In this situation, India's reaction will be to perfect ABM.

If you are versed with nuclear game you would know ABMs increase chances of nuclear exchange not decrease it. One of the reason behind abandonment of US star wars program was concern of increased likelyhood of nuclear war.

If you are versed with nuclear game you would know ABMs increase chances of nuclear exchange not decrease it. One of the reason behind abandonment of US star wars program was concern of increased likelyhood of nuclear war.

How?

ABM is defensive weapon and not an offensive one. When US abandoned star wars, the technology was stone age as compared to now. All reports in India suggest that India is investing heavily in ABM technologies especially with the help of Israelis.

How?

ABM is defensive weapon and not an offensive one. When US abandoned star wars, the technology was stone age as compared to now. All reports in India suggest that India is investing heavily in ABM technologies especially with the help of Israelis.

By Miscalculation...

How?

@Mrc answered right. ABMs provoke thinking of neutralising nuclear deterrent of enemy and can lead to miscalculated risk taking. This can start chain of events leading to nuclear exchange. It also instigates a nuclear arms race among the belligerents. Given the proximity of India and Pakistan and the area involved, ABMs do not guarantee immunity from nuclear strike. In nuclear game there zero risk taking. One just doesn't take chances with these weapons save for fanboys on PDF. They aare essentially weapons of deterrence. To stop a war not fight one. When an Indian claims here that India is large enough to survive a nuclear strike, I know immediately he has never read on this subject.

Clearly the data of both nuclear test are still classified after 16,17 years respectively but you are prasing your "dabba bomb" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What ? Are you an Idiot ?
Yes, the Data of Both ( India & Pak ) is still Classified, NOT THE RESULT( Both Nations had Complete Success of their Tests ) . :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

By Miscalculation...

@Mrc answered right. ABMs provoke thinking of neutralising nuclear deterrent of enemy and can lead to miscalculated risk taking. This can start chain of events leading to nuclear exchange. It also instigates a nuclear arms race among the belligerents. Given the proximity of India and Pakistan and the area involved, ABMs do not guarantee immunity from nuclear strike. In nuclear game there zero risk taking. One just doesn't take chances with these weapons save for fanboys on PDF. They aare essentially weapons of deterrence. To stop a war not fight one. When an Indian claims here that India is large enough to survive a nuclear strike, I know immediately he has never read on this subject.

I don't know how having an ABM, will be miscalculating risk. As I said ABM is a defense weapon that destroys an incoming missile before it explodes. But in these circumstances where Pakistan is increasing its nukes, the best strategy for India is to increases the effectiveness of its ABM.

A bomb on Mumbai or Delhi or Bangalore is enough to destroy India. Hence, India will fear only the first bomb, there after none. So Pakistan having 300 nukes over 100 nukes will have marginal impact on India.

I don't know how having an ABM, will be miscalculating risk. As I said ABM is a defense weapon that destroys an incoming missile before it explodes. But in these circumstances where Pakistan is increasing its nukes, the best strategy for India is to increases the effectiveness of its ABM.

A bomb on Mumbai or Delhi or Bangalore is enough to destroy India. Hence, India will fear only the first bomb, there after none. So Pakistan having 300 nukes over 100 nukes will have marginal impact on India.

No ABM gives an ASSURED defence against nuclear or conventional projectiles but gives impetus to dangerous thinking of believing so. It also triggers development of more and more advanced delivery systems by hostile nation to regain nuclear parity. There is no end to counter--counter counter--counter counter counter......weapons in arms race. Nations will do whatever it takes to keep the balance. ABMs will only serve to increased defence spending in region but they won't make India anymore secure.

Back
Top Bottom