What's new

Pakistans nuclear arsenal comparable to Indias

1. If India made a limited break in Punjab or Sindh, attacking Indian airfields, assembly areas, and div and corps level HQs would be an unacceptable escalation. Hitting Indian troops within Pak. territory would not.

5. Tactical nuclear weapons are not for threatening only (like strategic weapons are), they are meant to be used. If Indian troops make significant breaks in LOC, tactical nuclear weapons can be used to remove them.
There is a simple explanation for why tactical nukes will never be used. The nuclear exchange may or may not escalate. If it does escalate, are the consequences acceptable to Pakistan? Is national pride more important than the nation?

India will not attempt to annex Pakistan. It is simply not possible. It might opt to conduct salami strikes to capture ground that can be used as a bargaining chip later. Nothing more. The Pakistani leadership knows that very well. Once, nukes are used all bets are off. Neither country has a defined nuclear policy.

just few month back usa media show reports that pakistan is going to expand its nuclear arsnol ten fold. which mean 50 to 60 warhead per year .according to media pakistan is planing to hit every indian town above ten thousend residents .i read the above post some one says that IA easly destroy pakistan defence but infect history show they are not even able to save there defence lines.

How will it expand tenfold ?

What about the money ?

Which laboratory will be involved in increasing the warheads ?

What is the tonnage ?

Don't believe everything you read in the media Alamgir, most of it is biased.

Pakistan doesn't have the means to build an arsenal to strike all Indian cities above 10.000 residents. Its not even needed, all you need to have is a credible detarrence to hit major centres and to have a capability to launch a second strike.

India nor Pakistan has that ability yet, any nuclear exchange in this stage would lead to a model MAD situation.

John,

Pakistan is believed to have the capability to build warheads between 20-40 kiloton, but no official data is known.

Its also believed that Pakistan is buiding subkiloton tactical nukes to be used agains IA incase to wipe out complete batallions on either side of the border.

Hi,

Pakistan will not have a problem using tactical nukes in its territory. As a matter of fact there was an anticipation of these being used in the 2002 conflict.

Most foreigners forget that it was not the chinese that ruled india but it was the small minority muslims that ruled the majority states of hindustan for some 800 years. India has nothing against china and vice versa except for some small disputed territory-------the aggression is against us muslims.

Some of you americans on this board just imagine----the american indians taking over the country and enslaving the white race for 800 years---so now if you got your independence, what would you do to your masters???

If any of you have read WILBUR SMITH's SUNBIRD------the book is in two parts----the present and the past-------the indo pak situation is that of the second part.

The china scenario is just to fool the world.

Hi,

Pakistan will not have a problem using tactical nukes in its territory. As a matter of fact there was an anticipation of these being used in the 2002 conflict.

Most foreigners forget that it was not the chinese that ruled india but it was the small minority muslims that ruled the majority states of hindustan for some 800 years. India has nothing against china and vice versa except for some small disputed territory-------the aggression is against us muslims.

Some of you americans on this board just imagine----the american indians taking over the country and enslaving the white race for 800 years---so now if you got your independence, what would you do to your masters???

If any of you have read WILBUR SMITH's SUNBIRD------the book is in two parts----the present and the past-------the indo pak situation is that of the second part.

The china scenario is just to fool the world.

Before that 800 years. Hindus ruled the place likes of chandra gupta maurya and likes...lol.. Afghanistan was known as Ghandhar ......And before wierdo hairy People with no religion ruled, before that the dinosaurs and before and before that...Muslims ruled norther india, from the deccan it is a differnt story except for hyderbad

seriously lets talk about the future, cuz it aint happenin like the history.

Adux, hi,

Reading your response, I guess you have no clue what I am talking about and if you do please share. Any forgiveness will have to come from india and if hindustan does not forgive.

I guess REVENGE does not mean anything to you.

Lets keep religion out.

I hope we can agree about that.

John,

Pakistan is believed to have the capability to build warheads between 20-40 kiloton, but no official data is known.

Its also believed that Pakistan is buiding subkiloton tactical nukes to be used agains IA incase to wipe out complete batallions on either side of the border.

So all we have is speculation and no real data supporting the evidence. Still I am yet to be convinced that tactical nuke will be used. Lahore is how far from the border. Will PA risk using TN in a populated city like Lahore ??

Lets keep cold start in view here. IA crosses the line, smashes the infrastructure, fingers the PA, then diligently walks back to the border, the politicians will poohpooh the scenario. Will you use TN then ?? The IA is already back you know.

Hi,

The public will keep quiet just because IA has wiped out 1 or 2 battalion of PA ? During Kargil we wiped out NLI, there was no squeek from PA.

The public will keep quiet just because IA has wiped out 1 or 2 battalion of PA ? During Kargil we wiped out NLI, there was no squeek from PA.

At least, I will never accuse you of being devoid of humor........:lol1:

Adux, hi,

Reading your response, I guess you have no clue what I am talking about and if you do please share. Any forgiveness will have to come from india and if hindustan does not forgive.

I guess REVENGE does not mean anything to you.

There is no need of any forgivness or anything... As it is a non issue now. I am from the south, Muslims over here converted by Arab traders after understanding the goodness of Islam rather than by Sword in the northern parts of ertswhile pre-1947 India.
honestly what happened in history cannot be assesd by the rationality and civility of today. Honestly We are nice people... We dont harbor revenge for hundreds of years. Extremist...dont worry we will take care of them, our tommrow is very important to us.

India in short, is a place which has extreme Hindu and Muslim, and The center a large majority of liberal hindus and muslims. The occassional Violence erupts very where, wether its bradford, LA, Gujurat, UP anywhere.
It was because of the Ghanzni and Ghauri led afghani looting and raping during Early years which led to the formation SATI which led to women to commit suicide rather than be raped by afghani soldiers,
These are the kind of scars in the Hindu Extremes, What has bothered the Muslim extremes you already know. But These are simmering down, cuz of media, greater dispersion of money and very other socail factors. Rang De basanti is good bollywood flick which tries to take a lil grasp of the situation.

Tactical Nuke, for the simple reason Pakistan cant asses Indian Response for a nuclear detonation. On the other hand if cold start is employed(if successful too, i am not so sure) pakistani nuclear threshold wont be reached.
Other reason being Pakistani Nuclear assets have said to be infliterated by various US agents (but i dont who relevent that is)

Lets keep religion out.

I hope we can agree about that.

So all we have is speculation and no real data supporting the evidence. Still I am yet to be convinced that tactical nuke will be used. Lahore is how far from the border. Will PA risk using TN in a populated city like Lahore ??

Lets keep cold start in view here. IA crosses the line, smashes the infrastructure, fingers the PA, then diligently walks back to the border, the politicians will poohpooh the scenario. Will you use TN then ?? The IA is already back you know.

yes offcourse IA wiped out NLI then indian govt. going to purchase thousend of BARES for there cadavers.

Back
Top Bottom