What's new

Pakistan's Mohammad Amir Wants To Obtain British Citizenship

Britain has a habit of sheltering Pakistani criminals. Musharraf, Sharif...

He should get a passport no problem.

we can becoz we can afford, maybe take some lessons from the indian domestic cricket, it will be better for you. even our ipl is worth $6 billion. No one is concerned of that record, you guys played well in past, wasim and shoaib and waqar, now you guys have been so corrupt , the players and the board. Everyone knows in the last decade india has been the top team in the world. No one cares for past. If u were a great team back then why are u not why, u shud contemplate on that. worlds top batsmen - no.1 and no.2 virat and rohit and bowler - bumrah. I see only upward trajectory for us. You can carry on clinging to ur 73-55. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

1.4 billion extreme cricket lovers........that's 1 in 6 of humanity........the main reason your success.....:azn:......due to the imposed WOT between 2001-2019 and no international cricket played in Pakistan for over 10 years, our cricket has suffered immensely. NO OTHER nation's cricket would survive had they gone through what we have. Yet as cricket is slowly coming back to Pakistan, the WOT winds down from our region and the rise and rise of CPEC, our nation and cricket will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes in the coming few years......:azn:.......we will surpass our past achievement and produce cricketers better than Imran Khan, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Shoaib Akhter, Javed Miandad, Saeed Anwar etc......:azn:

1.4 billion extreme cricket lovers........that's 1 in 6 of humanity........the main reason your success.....:azn:......due to the imposed WOT between 2001-2019 and no international cricket played in Pakistan for over 10 years, our cricket has suffered immensely. NO OTHER nation's cricket would survive had they gone through what we have. Yet as cricket is slowly coming back to Pakistan, the WOT winds down from our region and the rise and rise of CPEC, our nation and cricket will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes in the coming few years......:azn:.......we will surpass our past achievement and produce cricketers better than Imran Khan, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Shoaib Akhter, Javed Miandad, Saeed Anwar etc......:azn:
Sounds so good. Hope you teach your chinese friends some cricket. They can play in PSL and make it popular 1.4 billion there too. The main reason for our success isnt number, its the dedication, management and passion for cricket. Or else China should be dominating every sport on earth by that logic. I used to play Under-16 cricket. The level of competition is unlike anywhere here. People here hit 10 centuries in a season yet might have to sit in extras.
This is a typical calendar of domestic cricket in india--

Indian domestic season ends with over 2000 matches featuring 6471 players. For the first time, 37 teams participated. Over 100 cities across India hosted matches.
D5ZLEGeUcAAGWU6

Sounds so good. Hope you teach your chinese friends some cricket. They can play in PSL and make it popular 1.4 billion there too. The main reason for our success isnt number, its the dedication, management and passion for cricket. Or else China should be dominating every sport on earth by that logic. I used to play Under-16 cricket. The level of competition is unlike anywhere here. People here hit 10 centuries in a season yet might have to sit in extras.
This is a typical calendar of domestic cricket in india--

Indian domestic season ends with over 2000 matches featuring 6471 players. For the first time, 37 teams participated. Over 100 cities across India hosted matches.
D5ZLEGeUcAAGWU6

The Chinese excel at other sports and played in the 2002 Football world cup. Cricket doesn't define sport. Be happy the Chinese are not interested in cricket because if they loved it like indians do then they would thrash ALL the current international teams.

Old Stats? They are correct as of today!........:azn:.......7-0 pales into comparison when you think about the overall ODI tally of 73-55 To Pakistan......we are 18 ahead, not just 7 ahead....... :azn:........ that is a stellar achievement when you consider that there are more than 7× more indians than Pakistanis and they spend nearly 20x more on cricket than we do..........:rofl:.......:azn:
They talk about stats which suits them (same way they inflate and calculate their GDP), if anything is against them then they make excuses, this is well known

not just that, this guy has the audacity to bring up olympics, and he tries to mask Bharats failure by including us with them, they should hang their heads in shame by looking at this, (India is at last place), the 28 medals they have, 5 of them was by British Raj, they merely got 23 , but that wouldnt change their position anyway

upload_2019-7-28_15-6-12.png

upload_2019-7-28_15-5-49.png

The Chinese excel at other sports and played in the 2002 Football world cup. Cricket doesn't define sport. Be happy the Chinese are not interested in cricket because if they loved it like indians do then they would thrash ALL the current international teams.
They have their national team but they suck now. Chinese should try kabaddi lol.

They talk about stats which suits them (same way they inflate and calculate their GDP), if anything is against them then they make excuses, this is well known

not just that, this guy has the audacity to bring up olympics, and he tries to mask Bharats failure by including us with them, they should hang their heads in shame by looking at this, (India is at last place), the 28 medals they have, 5 of them was by British Raj, they merely got 23 , but that wouldnt change their position anyway

View attachment 571298

View attachment 571297
Yea at 137, you are way better lol :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:. Talk about misleading, i mentioned olympics in a different context and what i said still stands true, both the country have pathetic performance.
upload_2019-7-29_0-42-58.png

Yea at 137, you are way better lol :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:. Talk about misleading, i mentioned olympics in a different context and what i said still stands true, both the country have pathetic performance.
Well, a 2 year old will be able to tell that 137 is better than 142 (last place) so yes we are better, and what you said was hiding the fact that you guys suck beyond imagination, and why does Supa Powa need to mask their own failures by using another country? there is no "we" here, there is you at the bottom of the table as you should be

Well, a 2 year old will be able to tell that 137 is better than 142 (last place) so yes we are better, and what you said was hiding the fact that you guys suck beyond imagination, and why does Supa Powa need to mask their own failures by using another country? there is no "we" here, there is you at the bottom of the table as you should be
haha, the lengths you would go to compare with india in olympic medal and be a little less pathetic is amazing. i respect ur commitment. With that attitude i am sure you guys will win numerous more. Till then just remember 7-0.

haha, the lengths you would go to compare with india in olympic medal and be a little less pathetic is amazing. i respect ur commitment. With that attitude i am sure you guys will win numerous more. Till then just remember 7-0.
The lengths at you would go to hide the sh*tty performance of Bharat Sena in games is nothing new, maybe make a Bollywood movie where 1.5 billion indians will watch how Bharat have conquered every game there is, till then enjoy fresh cold cow cola

He is gonna settle permanently after he retires from international cricket..Just like Malinga is settling in Australia after his retirement

UK is not Islamic 'mahole'. Alcohol is legal. Blasphemy is legal. So much vice. Better to live in a Islamic country.
Yes Alcohol might be legal here but no one ever forced me to even taste it in last 14 years :D But I often hear news coming from Pakistan that more than dozen people got killed after drinking toxic liquor ..Islamic mahol is not all about gambling and alcohol but how you deal with others people ( haqooq ul abaad)..our personal conduct and character where we are lacking behind

Back
Top Bottom