What's new

Pakistan's Missile Technology

First of all Pakistan doesn't beforehand inform about Missile test as India does. Pakistan reports its Media only after it is tested. In India secret test are still not possible, hopefully we can do that and make other idiots fool by marking every test successful.

We desperately need secrecy in our defense projects.

I don't see us getting missiles to reach US any time soon. Distance from Pakistan to US is probably a good 18,000 KM. Israel and india are already covered.

:tup:

I agree but :
1) Pakistan should never limit its defence
2) America has shown truly what it thimks about pakistan
3) as someone had said before if someone has the ability to projectile harmful missiles it only makes sence to have one your own as a warning.

I haven't read the whole thread but read some of the interesting posts. I stumbled up to some stranger words as Agni 5 and Inter continental Ballistic Missile.

First of all my dear Indians, concentrate on making Agni 3 a success. Or rather should I say make sure that Agni 1 and Agni 2 are reliable and do work for the second time you launch or test them. Secondly if Pakistan is good in secrecy then it is also a positive point which proves our superiority of intelligence as well as technology compared to you. Pakistan prevails, Islam prevails. Pakistan zinda Abad.:pakistan:

^^^^^didnt you read the article?it says ground launched missile.......besides the pic is of something else i believe.....just for show or something put up by nutcases.

First of all Pakistan doesn't beforehand inform about Missile test as India does. Pakistan reports its Media only after it is tested. In India secret test are still not possible, hopefully we can do that and make other idiots fool by marking every test successful.

Both the countries inform each other before a missile test and are kept secret.

I think he is reffering to the guidance and range of the system. Including all successful tests compare to Agni series.

The technology being referred to concerns on how the missile "finds" it's way to the target.

That is as much of a hint possible.

and yes Pakistan is only the 3rd country to make that system.
:pakistan:

Webmaster wrote today that Pakistan is on number 3 in missile technology after testing CM Babur. Can anyone tell me how, when still it has no air to air missile , no long range SAM missile (15-30km) and no ABM & no RADAR technology developments and there are no news if any R & D going on to develop these. So how come it came on number 3.
Is there any one to reply and clear the doubts

First of all, let's not confuse Pakistan's strategic missile assets with the conventional capabilities. Secondly, various Pakistani ballistic missiles have been inducted in sizeable numbers and indeed provide a much needed edge whereas India is still struggling to get its so-called "credible deterrence" to work. Additionally, Babur cruise missile proves to be another important milestone. Ra'ad ALCM is another classic example of the strategic stand-off capability on land and at sea. The pace at which Pakistan has managed to diversify its proven missile arsenal despite so many hurdles is impressive to say the least. Also, you should know that Pakistan heavily relies on its minimum deterrence capability. Most resources are diverted to ensure that this capability is up and running. Therefore, I fully concur with Dr. Samar Mubarakmand. Pakistan belongs to those handful of countries that have a proven missile arsenal which can be relied upon.

theres no meaning in the thread third in missile technology in what way
you dont have a ICBM(INDIA is developing AGNI 5)
you dont have BMD(INDIA has PAD & AAD)
you dont have surface to air missile(INDIA has AKASH)
you dont have a supersonic cruse missile(INDIA has )
you dont have a submarine launched missile (INDIA has SAGARIKA)
you dont have a anti tank missile(INDIA has NAG third generation)
you dont have a air to air missile(INDIA has ASTRA)
may be some missile are not inducted but are sucessfully tested
so in what way you are ahead of even india in missile technology
missile technology doesnt mean having just IRBM & MRBM

theres no meaning in the thread third in missile technology in what way
you dont have a ICBM(INDIA is developingAGNI 5)
you dont have BMD(INDIA has PAD & AAD)
you dont have surface to air missile(INDIA has AKASH)
you dont have a supersonic cruse missile(INDIA has )
you dont have a submarine launched missile (INDIA has SAGARIKA)
you dont have a anti tank missile(INDIA has NAG third generation)
you dont have a air to air missile(INDIA has ASTRA)
may be some missile are not inducted but are sucessfully tested
so in what way you are ahead of even india in missile technology
missile technology doesnt mean having just IRBM & MRBM

Let's keep all the developments out of this thread. Pakistan too has many developments ongoing including an ICBM project which I could speculate about. Most Indian projects that you have copied and pasted are still ongoing and haven't even surpassed the prototype stage yet. Additionally, many of these projects have failed not once, but on many occasions. This indicates the reliability and readiness of Indian deterrence. It's a fact that Pakistan has a reliable and credible deterrence at it's disposal not only consisting of IRBM, MRBM ballistic missiles, but also cruise missiles which you so conveniently forgot to mention. Pakistan has a credible minimum deterrence to keep aggressors like India at bay. There is a general consensus on this matter in neutral defence circles.

Let's keep all the developments out of this thread. Pakistan too has many developments ongoing including an ICBM project which I could speculate about. Most Indian projects that you have copied and pasted are still ongoing and haven't even surpassed the prototype stage yet. Additionally, many of these projects have failed not once, but on many occasions. This indicates the reliability and readiness of Indian deterrence. It's a fact that Pakistan has a reliable and credible deterrence at it's disposal not only consisting of IRBM, MRBM ballistic missiles, but also cruise missiles which you so conveniently forgot to mention. Pakistan has a credible minimum deterrence to keep aggressors like India at bay. There is a general consensus on this matter in neutral defence circles.

India have developed cruse missiles far ahead of pakisthan it is the best in the world i dont know on what basis you say but the above missile are tested and have been successful in the entire process and ready to induct .If you have proof to back your words show it

^^ LOL Being an Indian you're boasting about obvious failures that the whole world has witnessed in the past few years. Even the jointly developed cruise missile with the help of the Russians seems to have fundamental flaws. Not to mention Agni II which is supposed to be part of your credible deterrence aimed at China and Pakistan. I don't understand where some of you Indians get the courage to boast about faulty firecrackers? There is no comparison between proven and reliable deterrence versus faulty and failed deterrence.

You can do whatever you want when China gives you technology, fuel, hardware, software, factory and when needed a nuclear bomb too to fit in it.

There is no godfather to help India. We have to create everything ourselves. So there will me mistakes. Failure are part of development. If your development doesn't met any failures so far, then it is sure that it will occur in situations where it is not all acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom