What's new

Pakistan's Missile Technology

Sorry Indians but I think Pakistan has more nukes than India. May be missiles too. They had the luxury of China/NK. Where we had none. We had only opposers than supporters..

As far as number of nuclear weapons is concerned India has more nuclear weapons than Pakistan. Pakistan has more missiles deployed than India.

As far as quality or technology is concerned it is very difficult to say who has better since access to the missiles is not available.

The technology can only be assessed once these are used and one hopes that such a situation never arises.

As far as number of nuclear weapons is concerned India has more nuclear weapons than Pakistan. Pakistan has more missiles deployed than India.

As far as quality or technology is concerned it is very difficult to say who has better since access to the missiles is not available.

The technology can only be assessed once these are used and one hopes that such a situation never arises.

Most of the Defence related agencies put the number of nukes almost same for both the countries (India - 60-120, Pakistan 50-100), however the actual capability of missiles, aircrafts and other equipments can never be gauged. History is witness many surprises have sprung at the times of wars (Not only India-Pakistan wars). As do you, I too wish we are never forced to use them.

I was asked to prove something. I will not go too much into the details except a few things claimed.

It was mentioned that Pakistan does not have ICBM. Pakistan doesn't need ICBM. Shaheen 2 does the job very efficiently and that missile is better than anything that india has operational. It covers all of India plus has the range to reach Israel as well if anything happens on that front. Range is not an issue for Pakistan because besides India, it faces threats from no other country. Things might heat up with Israel but right now its not a threat to Pakistan.

Shaheen III when it comes out will be THE most advanced missile in South Asia. The range will be around 4,500 KM but that's not the best part. It will most likely be MIRVed.

Many of the other missiles that are claimed to be not held by Pakistan are also false. Your missile shields are pretty much useless against Shaheen II as it is right now and with Shaheen III you might as well stop using them at all.

I was asked to prove something. I will not go too much into the details except a few things claimed.

Shaheen III when it comes out will be THE most advanced missile in South Asia. The range will be around 4,500 KM but that's not the best part. It will most likely be MIRVed.

Many of the other missiles that are claimed to be not held by Pakistan are also false. Your missile shields are pretty much useless against Shaheen II as it is right now and with Shaheen III you might as well stop using them at all.

its not yet confermed yet Shaheen III is MIRVed so dont get over exited

It was mentioned that Pakistan does not have ICBM. Pakistan doesn't need ICBM. Shaheen 2 does the job very efficiently and that missile is better than anything that india has operational. It covers all of India plus has the range to reach Israel as well if anything happens on that front. Range is not an issue for Pakistan because besides India, it faces threats from no other country. Things might heat up with Israel but right now its not a threat to Pakistan.

One thing more, there is no announced missle test fired since 2007, so no one can pridict whereas Pakistan standing. We all know they are testing missels surface to surface, surface to air, air to air, air to surface, there are few missel tests fired from submarine to surface and air (submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBM)). I also heard Pakistan tested missels fired from boats in early 2009.

One of them was spotted by TIMES due to its similarity with harpoons, which infact wasnt Harpoon copy.

There were also news abt Taimoor which was either long-range ballistic missile (LRBM ranges 4,800-8,000 km) or intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM >8,000 km) in mid june 09.

But there was n official news.

Pakistan also tested latest cruise missels this year, could be newer versions of Raad and Babur.

Pakistan is not showing these on TV media, as it used to be in Mushraf days. So we can only predict the current strength and capability of those news which we read in paper.

I guess its still ahead to India

Last edited:
Known Pakistan made Missels and Bombs
Surface-to-Surface Missiles

Battlefield / Short Range Ballistic Missiles:
Hatf I, Hatf IA, Hatf IB BRBM
Abdali I (Hatf II) SRBM
Ghaznavi (Hatf III) SRBM
Medium / Intermediate Range Ballistic Missiles:
Ghauri I (Hatf V) MRBM
Ghauri II IRBM
Ghauri III IRBM (under development)
Shaheen I (Hatf IV) MRBM
Shaheen II (Hatf VI) IRBM
Shaheen III IRBM (under development)
Ground Launched Cruise Missiles:
Babur (Hatf VII)

The Baktar-Shikan ATGM, also known as Green Arrow.Anti-Tank Guided Missiles:
Baktar-Shikan (Green Arrow)
Surface-to-Air Missiles

Man-Portable Air Defence Systems:
Anza Mk I
Anza Mk II
Anza Mk III
Air-to-Surface Missiles

Air Launched Cruise Missiles:
Ra'ad ALCM (Hatf VIII
Stand-off weapons:
H-2 precision-guided glide bomb
H-4 precision-guided glide bomb (rocket boosted)

For Indians.....

In any case, if war brakes between India and Pakistan, I feel both will destroy each other.

its not yet confermed yet Shaheen III is MIRVed so dont get over exited

It's not confirmed but it won't be confirmed either until it is made, if even then. Right now it is a high probability that it will be MIRV. The only way you will find out if Shaheen III has MIRV will be if it is either leaked, or the government chooses to say it (doesn't always happens), or if there is a war.

pakistani tech is better if ur missile is in developing state u said u hav better tech and if pakistan have a missile in developing state indian say it is rumor n why should we leack our secrets here n well pakistan hav chinese n north korean tech and india hav russian tech so we both are at same level becuase china use russian tech n pakistan use same tech and india use directly same tech from russia so no ups and down

It was mentioned that Pakistan does not have ICBM. Pakistan doesn't need ICBM. .

Although i would agree with you sometime back but as it stands, Pakistan has been threaten to be split into small segments. It would make proper sence for pakistan to go Icmb fully.

Last edited:
I don't see us getting missiles to reach US any time soon. Distance from Pakistan to US is probably a good 18,000 KM. Israel and india are already covered.

This is one of the points on which I agree with Pakistanis. They have some better missiles than India. Although, I don't think that they are #3 in world when it comes to missile technology. Also, not ahead of India; feel free to discord.

Babur

Last edited:
First of all Pakistan doesn't beforehand inform about Missile test as India does. Pakistan reports its Media only after it is tested. In India secret test are still not possible, hopefully we can do that and make other idiots fool by marking every test successful.

Back
Top Bottom