What's new

Pakistan's likely response to an Indian Surgical strike !

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blackblood- Here's another spin on the scenario.

What if India was to carry out the surgical strikes only in Pak Kashmir/Azad Kashmir? Would Pakistan respond the same way as you mentioned above, given that its a separate country (by your versions at least).

We will give you the answer to this question when your Pilots will cross our air space.

@Blackblood - you are taking this personally. As if you will be fighting the Indian forces! :)
Please comment as to the likely response of the Pak government. Many Indians wanted India to hit back at Pak after 26/11 that did'nt mean that the government did so.

First of all there was no need for starting this thread. Cause it will be a magnet for flames and presentation of unrealistic scenarios.

First of all any strike on Pakistan will not be unprovoked as you mention.

Care to explain this???

I think India will only attack militant training camps near Lahore and in *** to keep world opinion on it's side. Brahmos cruise missiles and laser guided air force strikes would be used.

Nice assumptions, also add Nuclear tipped Brahmos, to totally annihilate the so called terrorists. It doesn't matter , since it would be targeting terrorists, wont it???

The Pak response will be interesting.

No, a little correction, it would be devastating>>>> for you guys, but all depends if you wanna believe it or not.

I think world opinion will force Pak not to respond as long as Pak government establishments have not been hit.

Nice, again put some more sugar to your assumptions. However the fact is we wont give two Shiits about the world opinion.

After all has Pak responded to US drone strikes in Pak territory.

You guys are not US, don't measure up yourself to them.
secondly educate yourself about drone attacks and from where they are carried out, who provides them info and intellegence.
Lastly US is an ally, good or bad a different matter and we are partners against WOT. In contrast you are sworn enemies still you believe you are gonna be treated in the same way???? i would say again, add more sugar to you assumptions. good for you guys.

If Pak government can't stop terrorists then India will have to help them.

Nice terminology used for this help. A new meaning you guys created for help. Anyhow thanks but you will be greeted with much more help from our side.

There could even be US assistance to India for such strikes.

Again there could be worlds assistance for such strikes, all you got to do is just add a bit more sugar.

Pak would like to present a case for war and start attacking Indian air bases and army installations.

Hummmmm, would we be concerned about presenting our case to the world at the time of heat????

This will start a limited air war with no chance of nuclear escalation.

Hummm, again that's your side of view, I would like you guys to give us and the world a guarantee that such a war wont escalate to a full flagged nuclear war. Damn, does any such kind of guarantee exist in the world.

In case of an air war. Pak will be on the defensive. Cruise missiles are it's most effective attack weapons as you mentioned. Air battles over Pak air bases and cities are likely. Who will win ? Lets see who has the better tactics and equipment.

You just cant help your self to watch this drama as soon as possible. don't worry we will give you a full Action Movie. you will enjoy it a lot. once and for all, full thriller, no trailers this time.

I feel Pak has the advantage. Defending their own area with local SAM and gun support. IAF will have to find a way to destroy Pak ground radar and AWACS capability. Can they do so ? I don't think they can effectively.

hummm, I am all mighty, does that satisfy you??? probably not , you want even better.

:pakistan::pakistan:

adios

Last edited:
First of all any strike on Pakistan will not be unprovoked as you mention.

So you will send us a letter before you may attack ?

I think India will only attack militant training camps near Lahore and in *** to keep world opinion on it's side. Brahmos cruise missiles and laser guided air force strikes would be used.

The matter is not where you attack its about crossing our International border , and the matter is even we will let your air force get to Lahore or they would be shot down before that.

You will use Brahmos and what will we use in response any Ideas??

The Pak response will be interesting.

Maybe not who knows.

I think world opinion will force Pak not to respond as long as Pak government establishments have not been hit.

We dont give a " F " about world opinion when a hostile air force would be in our air space , did we needed world view when we shot down your migs , Our response would surprise you and international community ?

After all has Pak responded to US drone strikes in Pak territory.
That is a Coordinated assault and our politicians just do not want to be exposed. ( its off topic , no more talk on drones )

If Pak government can't stop terrorists then India will have to help them.
You stop yours , pull out of Kashmir every thing is solved.

There could even be US assistance to India for such strikes.

Yes USA will give its full support to India , Sweet dreams.

Pak would like to present a case for war and start attacking Indian air bases and army installations. This will start a limited air war with no chance of nuclear escalation.

No you got it wrong , if we will blow up your 18 forward air bases your planes if any of them would be lucky enough to return or retreat would have no place to land.

We also have some weapons which will deal with your awacs and ground stations such as MAR-1 and H-4 BVRB.

In case of an air war. Pak will be on the defensive. Cruise missiles are it's most effective attack weapons as you mentioned. Air battles over Pak air bases and cities are likely. Who will win ? Lets see who has the better tactics and equipment.

Did you forget MM Alam's sharp shooting over sargodha ??

Listen war is not fought as you wish but as you fight it , home advantage is huge and we will divert your forces to places where they would be shot down.

I feel Pak has the advantage. Defending their own area with local SAM and gun support. IAF will have to find a way to destroy Pak ground radar and AWACS capability. Can they do so ? I don't think they can effectively.

I think Pakistan Air force will keep the war near to the borders and IAF would not be coming deep into our airspace because of Spada 2000 and other SAM's + Pakistan's air force getting backup from China immediately is eminent .

Regards:

Its going the wrong way.

It appears the surgical strkie has commenced.

Chill bros, Black Blood presented just a thought, like it was of Indians to launch a surgical attack. He presented well and I hope many will appreciate his work.

KIT Over

@Blackblood - you are taking this personally. As if you will be fighting the Indian forces! :)
Please comment as to the likely response of the Pak government. Many Indians wanted India to hit back at Pak after 26/11 that did'nt mean that the government did so.

It is my analysis and just one response type , God know how many would have been in our top brass's minds.

You can share your ideas as i said.

don't think about it for next 10 years !!!!!! even if they did you wont be
able to do much in Afg, we already started the game .

Thanks for the deep analysis .

and we will make sure that you wont get a breather to turn the game.:azn:

Yeah good luck with that.

There is no such thing as surgical strike.

Pakistan's response would be to hit India back with all that we've got. If India moves beyond surgical option (that is mobilizes land troops and tries to put boots on Pakistani soil), use of nuclear weapons would be authorized.

The use of nuclear weapons would have to cover all of India, meaning perhaps over 100 detonations the bulk of this would be where there are known and suspected Indian nuclear installations to prevent a nuclear response from India.

Pakistan's response would be to hit India back with all that we've got. If India moves beyond surgical option (that is mobilizes land troops and tries to put boots on Pakistani soil), use of nuclear weapons would be authorized.

The use of nuclear weapons would have to cover all of India, meaning perhaps over 100 detonations the bulk of this would be where there are known and suspected Indian nuclear installations to prevent a nuclear response from India.

Asim , no matter how hard you try to explain them the pros and cons, their response would always be "wohi murghi ki aik taang":disagree::disagree:

so no use:disagree::disagree:

:pakistan:

adios

Asim , no matter how hard you try to explain them the pros and cons, their response would always be "wohi murghi ki aik taang":disagree::disagree:

so no use:disagree::disagree:

:pakistan:

adios
Well I don't believe in explaining, we'll do it whenever India draws first blood. About India, well you know the other kahavat "Jo garajtay hain woh barastay nahi". Wake me up when India DOES muster up the guts to attack.

Asim bhai i have stressed so many times that a surgical strike would back fire so hard that they would be shocked.

I have no idea why Indians in PDF with Surgical strike Fever think that attacking Pakistan is like attacking Sri Lanka.

I would appreciate if any escalation from Indians would be Punched back with all we have got!! No matter they are Nuclear , Chemical , Biological weapons.

regards:

Sapere aude & we shall teach you a lesson!!

In the event of another terrorist incident, it will be the US, not India, that will conduct surgical strikes within Pakistan.

The US will do India's dirty work (after appropriate media buildup to justify the actions) because everyone knows that Pakistan will give a fitting response to India, but we can't do anything against the US.

Well I don't believe in explaining, we'll do it whenever India draws first blood. About India, well you know the other kahavat "Jo garajtay hain woh barastay nahi". Wake me up when India DOES muster up the guts to attack.

hahahahaha, man that was too blunt:lol::lol:, but anyways they problem is that they don't believe us to retaliate, and believe its their right to have a get go against us.

I don't know, but one of us is really a fool, and only time can tell who is that, us or them. But by then i will be too late, for the fool party to realize its mistake.

adios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom