What's new

Pakistan's likely response to an Indian Surgical strike !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Population of muslims in india 133 million
population of muslims in Pakistan 125 million

Population of Muslims around the world

In a war, its the result that counts.. not the excuses for defeat..

Rest of your post is kind of an illegible rant and does not deserve a response (this is becoming quite consistent for you.. isnt it?:azn:)..

FOR DEAR Wind Jammer.. A nice example of what i refered to in post no #186 in Yes We love you too thread
.. wouldnt you say???:azn:
Muslim is not an ethnicity?Even retard know that.About wining a war mousalini was a dog of germany if someone wants to win 1 war out of 5 even that by sitting on ussrs shoulder thats a SHAME.But only hornorables can understand.So thats why u cant.

AThe world has changed so just keep on bragging about better trained pilots won't do any good for sure....Secondly if i go by your logic can you please tell me any objectives that have been met by Pak during all the wars we fought?? In fact we manage to divide you in two halfs...Manage to get Siachen...Ensured status quo is maintained....Ensured Kashmir is looked as a bilateral issue...Ensured no plebicite is conducted in Kashmir and blah blah....Does that mean you cannot achieve anything is future??? How stupid an argument would that be...

Anyways let me concentrate on the sensible part of your post.. You are right America would not like to loose an ally like Pak in AF... However was America able to stop India or Pak from testing nukes??? In other words if India feel that there is no choice apart from offensive then we will surely go for it...and no one would be able to stop it...Let me ask you the same question...Do you think if we choose the option of surgical strike will America be able to stop you from replying??? I know you will say NO..then why you think any mumbai like attack in India can be ignored because of America??? Surely there will be pressure but that is going to be on both sides....In fact that's the reason which gave birth to the famous(or Infamous) Cold Start doctorine... Be punitive and act as quickly as you can before pressure builds up...

Last but not the least...You might have heard about the growing bonhomie between India and US...Rest is easily understood....
Ok simple answer we won 3 wars out of 4 we lost 71 due to our civilwar ussr and india.What does that mean?you never won a war on your own.You are right usa cant stop you from launching strikes can it stop us????
Remmember 98 we did it didnt we?
So you launch a strike I SWEAR TO GOD=We wont let you guys see the next light without delhi or bombay(or any other city in flames).Got it and i take it that you are poor at reading.I was just replying to ur buddy here who said you will launch a brahmos and international community with pressurize us not to return the favour.
REMEMBER THERE IS NO BENGALIS NO USSR AND NO 71.

I swear upon my GOD to tear out any eye that has hatred towards my MOTHER:pakistan:

Ok simple answer we won 3 wars out of 4 we lost 71 due to our civilwar ussr and india.What does that mean?you never won a war on your own.You are right usa cant stop you from launching strikes can it stop us????
So you launch a strike I SWEAR TO GOD=We wont let you guys see the next light without delhi or bombay(or any other city in flames).Got it and i take it that you are poor at reading.I was just replying to ur buddy here who said you will launch a brahmos and international community with pressurize us not to return the favour.

I swear upon my GOD to tear out any eye that has hatred towards my MOTHER:pakistan:

why are you getting emotional buddy.....
BTW it was in 99. no use to refer any past instances....and result of 99 is also well known...so stop getting emotional....
and :cheers::smitten::smitten:

why are you getting emotional buddy.....
BTW it was in 99. no use to refer any past instances....and result of 99 is also well known...so stop getting emotional....
and :cheers::smitten::smitten:

If ur talking about ms gandhis statements about that arthians or funerials are going to every part of india sir then i think ur right.
And if your talking about nawaz shareefs atatements sir he is a weak man and has been proved wrong many times for example he says that he wasnt given a briefing while others including all other political parties say that he was briefed in skardu.
He claims that he was never pressurised yet just a few days back PAKISTANS NATIONAL HERO THE FATHER OF OUR NUCLEAR BOMB declared him a weak man and said that he was so pressurised in 1998 by USA AND INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY that he didnt want to conduct the NUCLEAR TESTS and was forced by army ISI and himself(DR ABDUL QADEER KHAN) to take the decision.

"Ok simple answer we won 3 wars out of 4 we lost 71 due to our civilwar ussr and india"

LOL - Which war did you win? It is funny - Pakistan is the only country in the world which believes it actually won any war. It is incidentally the only country in the world which celebrates a "Defense Day" rather than a "Victory Day". As if you don't defend your countries on the rest of the days of the year!

"Ok simple answer we won 3 wars out of 4 we lost 71 due to our civilwar ussr and india"

LOL - Which war did you win? It is funny - Pakistan is the only country in the world which believes it actually won any war. It is incidentally the only country in the world which celebrates a "Defense Day" rather than a "Victory Day". As if you don't defend your countries on the rest of the days of the year!

What does that mean?We defended our country by destroying half you airforce?took khemkaran chawinda,rann of kuch rajhistan fort,munaabad and u couldnt capture lahores BRB CANAL?Even by waging an unannounced war at lnight?violating major international code by not announcing war?And then india shamelessly went to UN for a cease fire?We captured ladak?in 48 India ran to UN not us?and begged a ceasefire.
You sat on the shoulders of ussr during a proxy civil war you started?And still lost air battle?
1999 remmember mrs gandhis ststements about funerals from all around india?
Remember 1962 china thrashed you DO U STILL THINK YO WON?
IF YOU DO THATS PRETTY SHAMEFULL.

What does that mean?We defended our country by destroying half you airforce?took khemkaran chawinda,rann of kuch rajhistan fort,munaabad and u couldnt capture lahores BRB CANAL?Even by waging an unannounced war at lnight?violating major international code by not announcing war?And then india shamelessly went to UN for a cease fire?We captured ladak?in 48 India ran to UN not us?and begged a ceasefire.
You sat on the shoulders of ussr during a proxy civil war you started?And still lost air battle?

Great you won all the wars...After you have taken so much pain in describing us accurately of what happened in all the wars i am convinced dooms day for India is very near....I hope our establishment listen to you and learn from all the defeats that we got from Pakistan in all the wars and say thanks to God that even though an evil India always have bad intentions about Pakistan..a peace loving nation has allowed us Indians to live....Its Pakistan's mercy that there is an entity called India even though we under the backing from USSR divided them in two halves....

Please let me know if i wrote anything wrong...

hahahaha:rofl: you are non-stop today...go on......
aaj hum thode achchhe mood mein hain....
BTW MITHAI khai ki nahin... kha lo yaar...::victory::smitten:

this is for you only...
bb443194b8c66c9f03a7a928b787a827.jpg
:cheers:

LOL - hahahahaha - No, I am not delusional - I know China tanned us in 1962.
India won the war in '65. It gained 1,840 square kilometers of Pakistani territory: 640 square kilometers in Pak-occupied Kashmir, 460 square kilometers of the Sailkot sector; 380 square kilometers far to the south of Sindh; and most critical, 360 square kilometers on the Lahore front. Pakistan took 540 square kilometers of Indian territory: 490 square kilometers in the Chhamb sector and 50 square kilometers around Khem Karan.
1965 - What was your objective? It was to capture Srinagar. Did you succeed? NO. And India did not go to war in 1965 - we only opened the Lahore front after your stupid Operation Grand Slam preceded by the equally doomed Operation Gibraltar. So Pakistan attacked us sneakily - we only responded back. Took Chawinda???? HAHAHAHA - your geography is as bad as your history. Chawinda is in Pakistan - was in Pakistan since 1947. So congrats on reclaiming what was yours since 1947 in err 2010. And after capturing the small village of Khem Karan you suffered monumental losses in the Battle of Assal Uttar - Pakistanis left so many Patton tanks behind as they fled that the whole area is known as Patton Nagar.

assal-uttar and my favorite longewala....:cheers:

assal-uttar and my favorite longewala....:cheers:

What about pathankot rjhistan fort munabad kehemkaran and chawinda sector>?Anways bheense k agay been bajay wali baat hai yaar go celebrate 1948 1962 1965 AND 99? LOL IF YOU CANT SHUT THE F.. ... UP.

i dont respond to miniac troll so midle finger to them trolls.ENJOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom