What's new

Pakistan's likely response to an Indian Surgical strike !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan economy and it's status in the world is not good, that's why i said, they got nothing to loss, but India does. since India is second largest economy and it's relations with so many countries.

India will loose many things now
Who knows about 10 years or so!

"India is second largest economy and it's relations with so many countries."
Just a suggestion!
Things without the base falls...

No offence!
and do not derail the thread!

India will loose many things now
Who knows about 10 years or so!

"India is second largest economy and it's relations with so many countries."
Just a suggestion!
Things without the base falls...

No offence!
and do not derail the thread!

why talk about 10 years from now?
neither you or i can predict what will happen than?

for now, yes India is second largest economy and it's relations are with almost every country.

if you disagree with that, than i don't want now to tell you everything about that.

no offense.

You made a good point but see..
Israel benefits from the war between us. On the other hand one could argue that if we press the red button we know that it will be the last step so why not send some gifts to Israeli Brothers...The situation is complex..It is a fact that Israel will benefit from the war between India and Pakistan but on the other hand maybe our generals plan to nuke Israel when we nuke India...

Israel does not have territorial dispute but they are afraid of our gifts. Maybe our top brass wakes up and change their mind...
Enemies within our Nuclear range are and should be afraid when the war breaks out....
Example: India's half inventory is Israeli made...So why not send some gifts to them?
@Fire fighter: Thank you sir!
;)

dude your asking for a death wish before we can partake in a war. Why stop with isreal how about russia, japan, america..... if we make a large enough list (which india is hoping for) we will have no capability of making such threats.. and we're practically live off of others assistance (+military wise). if we make such ludicrous plans we will completely extinguish our support from other nations, the entire world body would make certain we cease to exist.... then we will have zero hope of retaliation against india and forget isreal ... which is exactly what india is doing right now....

rule number one of wining wars is to have less enemy than your enemy....

suppose if we attack india, in response their going to attack turkey and china???... please think sensibly for pakistan's sake...

dude your asking for a death wish before we can partake in a war, why stop with isreal how about russia, japan, america..... if we make a large enough list (which india is hoping for) we will have no capability of making such threats.. and we're practically live off of others assistance (+military wise). if we make such ludicrous plans we will completely extinguish our support from other nations, the entire world body would make certain we cease to exist.... then we will have zero hope of retaliation against india and forget isreal ... which is exactly what india is doing right now....

rule number one of wining wars is to have less enemy than your enemy....

suppose if we attack india, in response their going to attack turkey and china???... please think sensibly for pakistan's sake...

Well I have different views..
If you say..I won't reply..
Take the example of WW2...
Many stakes will be involved this time if war erupts between Pakistan and India..especially when the U.S. is at the back...
Pakistan has a different relation with Israel than China does with India..
Morals/religion is involved in Pakistan's case against Israel..
anyways...
Sorry to bother you..

but certainly we have things...
We are doing deals with Canadian Barrick Gold...and the worth is in billion of $$..
see Reko Diq...you can find many sources on it..so no blame game..

thank god that deal has been cancelled now........ that was poor deal indeed......... i was thinking to pray 2 rakat Nafal after i heard its been cancelled but forgot :angry:

that deal was like Government will take 20-25% and rest will take these foreign companies :disagree: i think let that gold and copper stay reko diq and we can wait until we have enough resources to utilize that gold ourselves :yahoo:

thank god that deal has been cancelled now........ that was poor deal indeed......... i was thinking to pray 2 rakat Nafal after i heard its been cancelled but forgot :angry:

that deal was like Government will take 20-25% and rest will take these foreign companies :disagree: i think let that gold and copper stay reko diq and we can wait until we have enough resources to utilize that gold ourselves :yahoo:

Yeah you are right!
There was a "big" reason for the resources not to be exploited...
We will utilize them properly in near future..
wait and watch...

I agree. That too is offensive and I have requested the thread starter to change the wording.

Illuminatus :

The thread description would not be changed because Mumbai attacks have not been proven yet on Pakistan so to me it is a drama like many others to start a bigger Drama ie The one they will do to make room for a Surgical strike & to mobilize world view in their favor as they are currently trying to do with US help.

When US says They would not be patient on any such attack again doesn't it Buzz your head for an upcoming episode of Mumbai drama???

Wake up bro : :mod::mod:

Yes it is the topic, you just don't understand it. You think what you can think of Indians can't and you are actually coming up with something new. You are not.

You are telling the Thread starter that he is talking non sense?;)

Ignored.

First of all regardless of your views, it wasn't "Drama". Please do have some respect for those killed

Calling it a drama does not disrespect those who got killed.

yes, it also means precision attacks, that is destroy what is intended without creating harm to the general public. Hopeful much better that what the drones are doing. We wish to kill only terrorists and not the common man (if our security is threatened again) unlike the drones (with full GOP support).

Yes this what i have been saying , but matter is not who do you attack the matter is you will Attack Pakistan.

Would you allow us attack RSS HQ ??

Similarly, Pakistanis have no right to cross over into our country(illegally) and then kill kill our citizens. Simple rule!!! Lets honor it :cheers:

No one has the right to do an offensive against anyone this is what i am saying.

Speculation!!! You yourself said the MKI crossed over into your border, what happened to the SAMs? Why would IAF cross over without adequate support? In my view, it will Brahmos that will cross the border, IAF flying with AWACS, Anti Missile Defense loaded, Nuke Subs closer to Karachi, Navy would be full steam. However as soon as the Brahmos is fired India's biggest weapon will be strong diplomacy!!!! Pakistan would be under tremendous pressure.

* MKI was locked on and was given 30 seconds (my personal source) to leave or get destroyed they left and we never needed escalations by destroying that bird.

* You fire Brahmos instead of brining fighter jets & we will Nuke India simple is that.

Don't even for once think India has no friends

India has some " sincere friends " ie . US , Israel , Russia:rolleyes:

Don't read too much about India and surgical strikes!!! but the public will not be quiet if there was another mumbai!!! You guys believe you don't support terrorists so why worry?

We are not worried but would be worried if India did another baseless claim:tup:

BTW your post was responsible that is why you have received an answer from me.

Pakistan cannot do more damage to India then India can do it to them, simple as that. Yes they are capable force, but we saw how they responded in Kargil when their troops were getting killed never heard PAF flying to save them. We also saw Siachen.

What has your reply got to do with the topic ?:disagree:

Illuminatus :

The thread description would not be changed because Mumbai attacks have not been proven yet on Pakistan so to me it is a drama like many others to start a bigger Drama

So to you are the attacks happening so regularly in Pakistan also a drama to divert the attention of public from the dismal state of Pakistani economy?? They havent been proven either.. Or maybe in case of pakistan, theories from inside ISI sourrces:azn: referred to in hushed voices without details or dossiers that are supposedly given out and then not given out enough??

im a balouch and we love our motherland and about wiki yesterday i saw that sunny deol was indias first governor general not mount batton.And ur hoots keep them to ur self u might need it when WE COME FOR U? FANBOY.PAKISTANI PEOPLE ARE OF MARTIAL RACE UNLIKE 95% INDIANS.

If you think what you will say, I will believe, then you may be part of a martial race, but you are definitely not very bright..

before converting to a shouting tone, remember

Jiski baat me dam nahin hota, wo awaaz me dum lagane ki koshish karta hai;)

Anyway rest of you post is irrelevent and does not deserve a response..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom