What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

only main page of Wiki is getting opened, nothing is getting 'searched' :rolleyes:

i don't know about your internet service, but mine doesn't block it yet. i can open and search without any difficulty.

I just recieved an SMS stating that Facebook has accrued loss of 2 billion euros in last two days only.. and if this ban goes for next 7 days than this loss will swell up to 40 billion euros..

Is this true????:what:

You know what is this? Zardari and gang has found an opportunity to block all those sources where they are attacked. Youtube pe din raat Zardari hi ganda hota hai.

so this whole fiasco is a welcome sigh n for Zardari and his gang.. they must be pleased in getting riddance from you tube ..!!!

I just recieved an SMS stating that Facebook has accrued loss of 2 billion euros in last two days only.. and if this ban goes for next 7 days than this loss will swell up to 40 billion euros..

Yeah and I received an Email saying 99% of statistics are made on the spot.

Anyways - do you have any idea what is the total value of facebook, leave alone the profit it makes in 2 days???

I think they have gained a lot of traffic due to controversy and if anything - profit would have soared.

Another Indian idiot jumps the gun without reading all the other posts that I wrote after this in reply to similar queries. Listen, I am not condoning this act, but the quotes of Mullah Omar who is from a barbaric regime sound more realistically to be of a valid stance. What else can you expect from such a regime, and first of all read my other comments before writing your nonsense over here.

Also what has paying people to insult other got to do with this. Seems like most of you people are not able to comprehend a situation from a slightly different point of view.

My dear, you are not even getting paid for insulting, do you? Then please refrain from calling people "Idiot". I was not confronting your ideology but Omar's. I am not against any religion. I believe in " Mandir - Masjid Bhed badhaate, Mel karati madhushala" (temples & mosques only promote division and hatred, while Tavern make people from all strata/religions to bind together).

Cheers!! :cheers:

No dude, people here love to make stuff up, Turkish hackers....:disagree: , FB has only 2mil users from PK out of 400mil.

Hello all.

Some mates in Pakistan have informed me that the English language version of Wikipedia has been banned as well. I have found no official source to confirm this. Could someone inform me in this regard, please?

Edit: Question already answered now.

Last edited:
And then same videos will be uploaded on dailymotion... then???

Do you think French will take it off?? They are the once calling for ban on hijab.. which already is offending to some members here.

But we have phada with US and not France because all this blasphemous stuff originate from the US.

Hope you understand, the ban is specifically for nation where these originate from and whom the companies belong to.

Of course there will always be blasphemous stuff that we all do ignore, but with such a high profile website such as facebook, it ought to be more careful and understanding of others feelings.

You know for some you indians, I have to copy paste my old answers that I gave to indian posters asking the same question, at least refer to all my posts before asking the same thing over and over again.

I repeat that LHC, GoP & muslims have acted STUPIDLY, there's no way on earth you can stop them from publishing such material

do you know about 'Ultra Surf' :D
Haan LHC should have appreciated Facebook for such freedom of speech and should have asked for their help to create such opportunities of freedom of speech in Pakistan also............

But we have phada with US and not France because all this blasphemous stuff originate from the US.

Hope you understand, the ban is specifically for nation where these originate from and whom the companies belong to.

Of course there will always be blasphemous stuff that we all do ignore, but with such a high profile website such as facebook, it ought to be more careful and understanding of others feelings.

You know for some you indians, I have to copy paste my old answers that I gave to indian posters asking the same question, at least refer to all my posts before asking the same thing over and over again.
Yeah but the original blasphemist was from Denmark. France is banning Burkha and beard. The world will be getting smaller and smaller if you keep harping on the Phadas.

Moreover we do not sketch any other Prophet too its not Just our Prophet its all of them who are talked about in Bible and Torah.

That dosent mean the whole world will stop drawing sketches just to please you guys. The people of this world who are creating such things really dont care beacause in their respective religions drawing is an art.

So such things will go on....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom