What's new

Pakistan's intelligence says 3 politicians with links to RAW and Irani spy

This is a hookie " news" website and agency...

Terminal X is a premier non-partisan independent alternative news stream based in Pakistan that focuses on reports that are mostly not picked up by corporate media cartels that are crucial for the information of citizens around the world

Read more: About Us ~ Terminal X About Us ~ Terminal X

One person is Rehman Malik,
2nd is Altaf Hussain
3rd is Ghaddari.....
thats it....so easy to find out......:woot:

Maybe be, maybe not need some proof to make a decision.

But it is a little convenient that all of Pakistani's issues can be traced back to India, I suppose it avoids asking some rather tougher questions with some much more sinister answers.

For sectarian killings in KARACHI
1.Senator Faisal raza aabdi
2.Altaf Hussain<96% sure>
links with iranian agency

LINKs with INDIAN AGENCY
M.N.A. NABEEL GABOL<87%>

Former fedral minister
Babar awan<89%>

Pakistan's intelligence says 3 politicians with links to RAW and Irani spy agencies behind menace

And what has it (ISI) done about it? what is the purpose of making this info public, if the ISI has proof, they should be tried for terrorism.

IF our intelligence agency want these guyz to sort out then no one can stop them.I perfer these guyz should be sort out as iI mentioned above.

Real culprit can't be hide by such fake news.
What about nawaz& shabaz who are on payroll of saudi sheiks and doing their best to destroy country with their allies terrorist.

And the Iranians (And their sympathizers) are blaming the problems in Karachi on us.....

May you get these traitors. Anyone that betrays his country to another does not deserve to live in it anymore. I wonder if this Saudi-Pakistan relations at a new High - Arab News

Is a message to the Iranians to stop meddling in Pakistan's affairs.

And the Iranians (And their sympathizers) are blaming the problems in Karachi on us.....

certainly Karachi is much affected with thousand of wahabi madressas spreading terrorism in name of jihad, but whole Pakistan is affected with saudi funding to taliban and secretarian organizations sipah shaba , laskar jhangvi, etc.

Assalam alaikum

If saudies r involved then iranians r certainly involved, anyhow the report ( which i have doubt about it ) doesnot mention saudia but iran

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

If saudies r involved then iranians r certainly involved, anyhow the report ( which i have doubt about it ) doesnot mention saudia but iran

TARIQ

If Iranian are involve than Parachinar's shias was not under siege for last three years by taliban. Lashkar jhangvi are not freely killing hazaras shias in Quetta . No doubt Iranian has their own interest and they are not supporting the Shias in Pakistan against terrorist. Iranian are more willing to develop their ties with saudis sheiks rather to support Shias in Pakistan.
Someone said here that Iranian are involve in Mehran base attack.People behind the Mehran base attack are far behind thoughts, but can't be hide even their all stride.

tired of bullshit from first politicians now intelligence if someone is on our enemies payroll then why not charge and arrest them

Back
Top Bottom