What's new

Pakistan's identity crisis..a very good speech by a pakistani

Pakistani identify crisis get start when people talk proudly about Occupied by muslims from other nations on present Indian and Pakistani parts.

People from Pakistan, usually correlate to their self with them and start cheats thumping..

Ghauzni, mughal and Ghori.... All belongs to third countries but people of Pakistan usually get confused with their identity.

Mate! Modern Day Germans and Italians are happy, aligned and thankful of the 'Invaders such Americans, British, etc' for getting rid of Evil (i.e., Nazism and Fascism). It's not their identity crisis.

Should the Germans consider Adolf Hitler their hero or George S. Patton?

Mate! Modern Day Germans and Italians are happy, aligned and thankful of the 'Invaders such Americans, British, etc' for getting rid of Evil (i.e., Nazism and Fascism). It's not their identity crisis.

Should the Germans consider Adolf Hitler their hero or George S. Patton?

What's the logic, here?

Before independent, the British had occupied and driven out numerous Muslim and Mughal emperors from areas of India and Pakistan. Do they deserve the title "hero"?

We are delighted to identify as members of the Indus civilization (Harappan) and as Indians.

And, what would say about yourself?

Last edited:
What's the logic, here?

Before independent, the British had occupied and driven out numerous Muslim and Mughal emperors from areas of India and Pakistan. Do they deserve the title "hero"?

We are delighted to identify as members of the Indus civilization and as Indians.

And, what would say about yourself?

Logic is what you can't digest here :) Marathas were heroes for you may be because of same religion and perhaps same ethnicity for you. But once they started oppressing Muslims, anyone (regardless of religion/ethnicity) who whooped Maratha's asses became heroes for those who were facing Marathas' wrath.

You are forced to identify as Indians by Europeans; delighted!!!!!!!!! LMAO :P Indus Civilization; sure Tamils, Assamese, etc. are inhabitants of Indus rivers. I am pretty much sure Indus civilization had English as official language, parliamentary system, national cricket team, English Common law, etc. which you guys have proudly inherited as your identity :P :P

Don't worry about us: We created our nation state Pakistan and identify as Pakistanis. Each Pakistani has it's own ethnicity and however we want to exhibit it, it's their own propagative.

I Know, your problem is with religion (Islam) not with Ghuris and Abdalis which is the main source of your ancestral humiliation.

This is exactly right. Listening to these neo-marxists has always been a bad idea.
Yup.

"Pakistani women choosing to wear burqa is copying arabs/foriegn culture.
Women wearing skirts (and eventually bikinis) isn't.
"

He has a point, Pakistan does have a big identity crisis.

However, there are other things to worry about right now.

This guy keeps company that watches bollywood and he thinks all of Pakistan is like that

And then when muslims associate themselves with their religion this guy thinks that this clown Muzammil has a point

Kisi haal main sukoon nahi is pashtunistan warrior ko

Must watch speech for every pakistani

I'll try watching it. No disrespect but Bharatis suffer from it more, considering they are more diverse.

None of the three names for your country originate with you. Even your national language is claimed to have come from Lahore to Delhi.

Last edited:
Identity crisis 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

These Indians are stupid

The people of this land have been here for THOUSANDS of years

Kashmiri
Punjabi
Sindhi
Baloch
Pashtun
And more

The Indus valley civilization was here when most other people's were living in jungles

Pakistan is the modern state of this ancient land and peoples

What we value the most however is our FAITH, its what guides us and defines us

What these clowns want is for us to break our link with our faith and identify with them, the filthy idol worship Hindus of South Asia

We do have an identity crisis though, sometimes we larp as arabs and other times as turks. We dont even get taught pre islamic history in the subcontinent

No one larps as anything, Pakistan are at ease with their history and identity

By all means go learn pre islamic history

I'll try watching it. No disrespect but Bharatis suffer from it more, considering they are mote diverse.

None of the three names for your country originate with you. Even your national language is claimed to have come from Lahore to Delhi.
India(Greek) and Hindustan(Persian) I can agree, but Bharat?

I would agree with the blanket term of there being an "identity crisis in Pakistan" - there requires work on its foundation like i have reiterated here before.

But I would not listen to a word out of this cringe elite kid's mouth. I've seen some of his videos and they just irk me. Desparately trying to be relevant, and trying to force a weird spin on issues.

This guy keeps company that watches bollywood and he thinks all of Pakistan is like that

And then when muslims associate themselves with their religion this guy thinks that this clown Muzammil has a point

Kisi haal main sukoon nahi is pashtunistan warrior ko
Another gem from the guy....North South divide hahh

We do have an identity crisis though, sometimes we larp as arabs and other times as turks. We dont even get taught pre islamic history in the subcontinent
that's not an identity crisis that's an inferiority complex

although very rarely seen

identity crisis i would say is more fundamental in pakistan's case, the central identity is not strong, focuses a little too much on religion, but should include preislamic history of pakistan like historical figures and civilisations. Even the Islamic lens should be more internalised, like pakistan being a hotpost for south asian islamic civilisation specifically.

too much pan islamism is a massive set back and prevents you from pursuing national interests and instead focus on some other weird shi

I'll try watching it. No disrespect but Bharatis suffer from it more, considering they are mote diverse.

Actually they suffer from everything - some more some less but never the less they all do.

Back
Top Bottom