What's new

Pakistan's identity crisis..a very good speech by a pakistani

I am the bare Pakistan
Syed Muzammil
I am Pakistan’s disaster,

I am Pakistan’s reluctance,

I am Pakistan’s prejudice,

I am Pakistan’s vehemence.

I am that blazing ferocious sun, which strikes only the poor of Karachi and pardons the rich,

I am that torrent of monsoon flood that demolish the house of the peasant, overlooking the palace of the landlord nearby,

I am that dancing death in a farmer’s house whose seeds the government didn’t buy,

I am that wrath of God destined for the weak only.

I am the falsified history which is being taught to the students,

History which glorifies the tyrants and undermine the real sons of the soil,

I am the bellicose politician’s instinct of felony; felony that loots a nation,

I am that broken oath on the Holy Quran, a testimonial of a military general that he will not intervene in politics.

I am that wand of a serviceman which he uses against his own countrymen,

I am that constitution, which he shatters and diminishes,

I’m the defence budget; it’s a taboo to bat an eye on me,

I hide behind that prejudice against Balochistan, and that stigma of suppression of its humiliating voices.

I am that stolen baby from a children’s ward that left my mother with hue and cry,

The mother which carried him for nine months in her womb,

I am a poor man’s kidney; stolen and sold by a corrupt doctor,

I am the instinct of that barbarity, which makes a person steal dead bodies,

Dead bodies from unsafe cemeteries; from unsafe graves.

I am that urea, which is being adulterated in milk,

Milk that is fed to an infant; that runs in his veins,

I am the agony of a six-month-old baby being raped by a barbarian,

I am the vulnerability of an incarcerated man for a crime he didn’t commit,

I am a life wasted behind the bars in a jail cell.

I am the poison a homeless mother mixes in food to feed her kids and to herself,

That last fatal supper,

That defeated suicidal jump in the river,

I am the torpidity of a prostitute whose moans are considered as joy,

I am her numbness, her naiveness, her invisible dried tears.

I am that Islam, which is being saved by burning the colonies of the Christians,

I am that dollar-sponsored jihad that took our sons for good,

Jihad that filled the pockets of the oligarchs,

I am the clandestine face of its pseudo intelligentsia,

I am its mainstream, which turned out to become the lame-stream,

I am its hypocrisy.

I am Aamir Liaquat’s fancy branded dress, the dress he wears whilst lecturing about the simplicity in Islam,

I am Junaid Jamshaid’s beard, which made him escape the accusations of blasphemy,

I am Asma Shirazi’s symbolic scarf, which never covered her head,

I am Bilal Qutab’s tasbeeh that he rocks whilst wearing his Armani suit,

I am Bilawal Bhutto’s surname, borrowed from the mother, the only one of its kind.

I am Salman Taseer’s blasphemy, punctured by the bullets of Mumtaz Qadri,

I am Mubashir Luqman’s hoopla breaking news, nobody believes me.

I am the tumultuous citizen, searching for my culprit,

I am the lost patriotism, the lost philanthropy and the lost nationalism that once nurtured into the heart of this country,

I am a lost dimension,

I am a forgotten ideology,

I am an unworthy sacrifice,

I am the bare Pakistan!
The guy should try his hand at Rap music.

India(Greek) and Hindustan(Persian) I can agree, but Bharat?

Bharat would only stand if you restrict the territory to hug along the central eastern leg of Ganges.

It's a trishul load of problems hence your best defence is to play the offense with it preying on fog of war Pakistan finds herself for past 5 decades.

We do have an identity crisis though, sometimes we larp as arabs and other times as turks. We dont even get taught pre islamic history in the subcontinent

Yes it's true. But part of our pre-Islamic history is far outside the subcontinent and goes as far back as the Volga river bed.

That is where some of the earliest Indo-Iranic archeological records were found. That's probably where Proto-Indo-Iranic was spoken.

We partially descend from them and our languages derive from Proto-Indo-Iranic. Our Aryan ancestors were proud warriors.

They rode down the Euraisan steppes over the centuries until they reached the Indus and founded the Vedic civilization.

As I wrote in another thread, their legacy lives in us. The handcrafting of weapons. We have good gun manufacturing skills. The languages. Why trade off this glorious & proud identity?

Why trade it off for an Arab, Turkic or Iranian identity in the name of religion? Why let those east of us steal it? Have they not stolen enough?

Let them be proud of what they were. Be it Arabs, Iranians, Turkic peoples or Bharatis. But we keep & preserve our proud heritage.

Last edited:
There is no identity crisis.

Ye jo sara gand aur tamasha laga huwa ha, jald saaf hoga inshAllah
These fuckin indians will be taught history again and conquered, 1971 and other wars will be avenged. Filth will be cleaned up.
Ghazwa e hind will cleanse it all.
Have faith my brothers, our turn is coming inshAllah. Do not lose hope just bcaz some idiots says some shit on yt…in becharon ko khud confusion ha personal life mei
GAZZWAAAAAAAAA.....!
...AAAAAAA!!!
All the best for gazwa, I think gazwa will come to Pakistan first and then to India.

Logic is what you can't digest here :) Marathas were heroes for you may be because of same religion and perhaps same ethnicity for you. But once they started oppressing Muslims, anyone (regardless of religion/ethnicity) who whooped Maratha's asses became heroes for those who were facing Marathas' wrath.

You are forced to identify as Indians by Europeans; delighted!!!!!!!!! LMAO :P Indus Civilization; sure Tamils, Assamese, etc. are inhabitants of Indus rivers. I am pretty much sure Indus civilization had English as official language, parliamentary system, national cricket team, English Common law, etc. which you guys have proudly inherited as your identity :P :P

Don't worry about us: We created our nation state Pakistan and identify as Pakistanis. Each Pakistani has it's own ethnicity and however we want to exhibit it, it's their own propagative.

I Know, your problem is with religion (Islam) not with Ghuris and Abdalis which is the main source of your ancestral humiliation.
Identity crisis 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

These Indians are stupid

The people of this land have been here for THOUSANDS of years

Kashmiri
Punjabi
Sindhi
Baloch
Pashtun
And more

The Indus valley civilization was here when most other people's were living in jungles

Pakistan is the modern state of this ancient land and peoples

What we value the most however is our FAITH, its what guides us and defines us

What these clowns want is for us to break our link with our faith and identify with them, the filthy idol worship Hindus of South Asia

No one larps as anything, Pakistan are at ease with their history and identity

By all means go learn pre islamic history
Bharat would only stand if you restrict the territory to hug along the central eastern leg of Ganges.

It's a trishul load of problems hence your best defence is to play the offense with it preying on fog of war Pakistan finds herself for past 5 decades.
Worry about Pakistani money wasted and lives lost over Kashmir.

Feelings after reading 10,000 th edition of Pakistani identity crisis thread opened by a Pajeet OP
bored-sleepy-office-man-lp07azglp7q28wei.gif

He has a point, Pakistan does have a big identity crisis.

However, there are other things to worry about right now.

Are you confused about your identity?

Or maybe the writer is?

The only people confused are the jobless arts graduates with rich parents.

We do have an identity crisis though, sometimes we larp as arabs and other times as turks. We dont even get taught pre islamic history in the subcontinent

Are you confused about your identity?

If so say outright that you are.

Why project that onto a nation.

I've never met a Pakistani who identified as anything other than a Pakistani.

A bunch of foreigners telling Pakistanis how to be Pakistanis. Ironically, a bunch of libtard Pakistanis might nod and agree.

Although to be fair I've never met Bilawal Bhutto - I'm not sure what he'd say he identifies as.

Identity Crisis in Pakistan
The person about which OP started thread is like other such idiots in country .almost every country has some next level idiots . Pakistan is no exception.

Ask them
Even if we accept that there is Identity crisis,then what's the solution they have to resolve this crisis?
They will always say this shit but will never be able to bring a solution because they are just confused bunch of people.

I have no identity crisis
I am Pakistani
I am Muslim
I am Punjabi
I am Sandhu Jatt
Every one who have served my religion and my state is Hero for me

The list will go on
Where the f#ck is Identity crisis?
Do you want to say:
"Well Pakistanis don't have identity crisis but it's Pakistan that have identity crisis "

Then I will say
Pakistan is Pakistanis
And Pakistanis are Pakistan.

If there are problems and deficiencies we can resolve them with time.

It is easy to disagree, but it takes intelligence to come up with constructive proposals for Pakistan's future.
A strong system which can hold the people accountable is all we need for a better future of Pakistan.
And we will get it because we are confident about our strengths.

A bunch of foreigners telling Pakistanis how to be Pakistanis. Ironically, a bunch of libtard Pakistanis might nod and agree.
This is exactly what this is. So many libtards take anything they've heard about and put their cringe spin on it that's irrelevant to Pakistan and a non-issue.

You should see his other clips, he talks complete nonsense.

Now we can have an actual constructive discussion regarding identity in terms of Pakistan's central national identity which encompasses everyone, what it means, and its base/history.

The person about which OP started thread is like other such idiots in country .almost every country has some next level idiots . Pakistan is no exception.

Ask them
Even if we accept that there is Identity crisis,then what's the solution they have to resolve this crisis?
They will always say this shit but will never be able to bring a solution because they are just confused bunch of people.

I have no identity crisis
I am Pakistani
I am Muslim
I am Punjabi
I am Sandhu Jatt
Every one who have served my religion and my state is Hero for me

The list will go on
Where the f#ck is Identity crisis?
Do you want to say:
"Well Pakistanis don't have identity crisis but it's Pakistan that have identity crisis "

Then I will say
Pakistan is Pakistanis
And Pakistanis are Pakistan.

If there are problems and deficiencies we can resolve them with time.

A strong system which can hold the people accountable is all we need for a better future of Pakistan.
And we will get it because we are confident about our strengths.
You will always see it is foreigners that have something to comment about Pakistan, not really Pakistanis themselves in most aspects.

And we all know the libtards suck up to foreigners because they feel their life has more inherent value the more they imitate them.

I can't take liberals seriously, especially from Pakistani and Muslim backgrounds because our culture, religion, and recent history simply doesn't align with those values. People who choose to label their political ideology as such, are almost 90% of the time suffering from an inferiority complex to the West.

On the topic of a strong national identity for Pakistan - I can agree it's weak, it requires work, and a more outlined and defined foundation to strengthen it and build upon it. I've mentioned it countless times. But the larping about Arab, Turkey, XYZ, this is very rare and it's an inferiority complex not identity crisis.

Last edited:
Weren't the Bharatas originally from Punjab? Plus Bharat covered only a portion of today's India.
There are multiple sources on the etymology of Bharat though, you can check any article. What is not questionable though is that it's an endonym having Sanskrit origin and used by ancient Indian people to denote the entirety of the Indian subcontinent(or atleast what constituted the entirety of subcontinent by various people groups as they migrated further, that would keep on changing), also most human migration into India was from west to east, go back far enough and every Indian's ancestor would be somewhere in Pakistani Punjab before they eventually settled into mainland India, go back even further and you might find the populace sitting in Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom