What's new

Pakistan's HIT offers to upgrade Bangladeshi MBT fleet

i knew you gonna give me this shit Logic which we called Indian logic .... watch your media crying about pakistani Missiles that Pakistani missiles are much better then Indian Missiles... and those heli tanks you were talking about is called transfer of technology aka TOT shit head.... if those are Indian made then Jf-17 Al-khalid is Pakistani made Noobo...

View attachment 33121
:woot:..:rofl:

@Muhammad Omar, I think the topic is something else don't reply to indians as usual they will along with them let you derail Thread so suggest remove you post before moderators land in.

@GR!FF!N off-topic Thread derailment, you have not learned after achieving 5000+ posts you deserve it.

You want it removed, remove/delete your off-topic post.

You shouldn't be that generous. When Indian's give us -ve ratings they don't give us the option of revoking it, if we delete our posts.

3-image-3.jpg
2-image-2.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 6.55.20 PM.png

@GR!FF!N off-topic Thread derailment, you have not learned after achieving 5000+ posts you deserve it.

You want it removed, remove/delete your off-topic post.

What about post #37,#64,#57 & #34 ? You guys simply drag India to this thread and then complain 'Indians are trolling' ?

check out post #64 - perfect example for .Arguments given are so childish,an Indian member would be provoked into replying.

PS:I am not replying to any of these.If any Pakistani member has doubts about how Indigenous Indian missiles,helicopters etc are ,you guys can raise it in Indian defense section.Indian members would be happy to help.

Pakistan's paramilitary (FC etc.) also carry tanks!

Al Zarrar is an extensive-upgrade of T-59. Very smooth finish, modern sights, new powerful gun...and with our paramilitary forces fighting Taliban terrorists.

Great!

Pakistan has a million-men military armed with nuclear-weapons, modern fighter jets, modern tanks, and almost every weapon out there....

And then we also have hundreds of thousands of paramilitary forces armed with tanks as well.

Great!
Please please tell me that this picture is really old, soldiers look weak and in shalwar kameez.

What about post #37,#64,#57 & #34 ? You guys simply drag India to this thread and then complain 'Indians are trolling' ?

check out post #64 - perfect example for .Arguments given are so childish,an Indian member would be provoked into replying.

PS:I am not replying to any of these.If any Pakistani member has doubts about how Indigenous Indian missiles,helicopters etc are ,you guys can raise it in Indian defense section.Indian members would be happy to help.

A single dirty fish spoils the whole pond, check post 26 that is where troll ignition started. I have reported members without naming here, moderators will deal further so don't think I am biased however the -VE Rating is for a member who despite reaching 5000+ post mark acted like a starter...that was trolling but I have given him a chance remove post and I shall remove rating that's the best I can offer without being unbiased.

poils the whole pond, check post 26 that is where troll ignition started. I have reported members without naming here, moderators will deal further so don't think I am biased however the -VE Rating is for a member who despite reaching 5000+ post mark acted like a starter...that was trolling but I have given him a chance remove post and I shall remove rating that's the best I can offer without being unbiased.

You could have reacted by reporting & not replying to the troll.

The turret on Al zarar is not new but rather only a addition of spaced armour into the turret.Neverthe less,it still is a good upgrade in terms of protection aswell

Pakistan's paramilitary (FC etc.) also carry tanks!

Al Zarrar is an extensive-upgrade of T-59. Very smooth finish, modern sights, new powerful gun...and with our paramilitary forces fighting Taliban terrorists.

Great!

Pakistan has a million-men military armed with nuclear-weapons, modern fighter jets, modern tanks, and almost every weapon out there....

And then we also have hundreds of thousands of paramilitary forces armed with tanks as well.

Great!
I don't think FC uses Tanks its Army only which has Tanks in Pakistan

that's a good news! after all we have common enemy... :P
No you dont.
We never want to harm Bangladesh. Its only Pakistan.

On topic: I very much doubt that this would ever be taken up by Bangladesh.
Its an offer by Pakistan, however Pakistani's are reacting as if a deal has been signed.

The turret on Al zarar is not new but rather only a addition of spaced armour into the turret.Neverthe less,it still is a good upgrade in terms of protection aswell
I remember you posting how operators were facing difficulty due to the sound and recoil of the gun, would you shine some light on it?

Back
Top Bottom