What's new

Pakistan's HIT offers to upgrade Bangladeshi MBT fleet

I remember you posting how operators were facing difficulty due to the sound and recoil of the gun, would you shine some light on it?

issues taken care off, 125 mm gun has a serious recoil, hull was small so recoil was felt more than usual. issue surfaced during prototyoing.

I thought BD already signed contract with China to build a worshop for all those works.

Exactly same I did hear and read, and the Chinese did offer them also a rebuild factory for Tanks !

there are significant differences between alzarrar and type 59g.

az has bms, 59g doesnt, az has thetis TI (2nd gen), 59g has uncooled TI( barely 1 gen), az has semi auto turret while 59g has manual. fcs is also differenf in both.

az has bms, 59g doesnt, az has thetis TI (2nd gen), 59g has uncooled TI( barely 1 gen), az has semi auto turret while 59g has manual. fcs is also differenf in both.
@BDforever

:D

So according to you Al-Zarrar is far better than Type 59 G

not correct info.

I don't think FC uses Tanks its Army only which has Tanks in Pakistan
Mr, I dont think we should be helping Bangladesh, they can sell our technology to Indians who will steal it and use it on their Argun tanks

what guarantees can you get from bangladesh sir?

bring data plz. i know what i am talking about
Type 59G: A heavily modernized 3rd-generation variant with a new welded turret similar to the Type 96G replacing the original cast turret and a 125mm main gun with semi-automatic loader. Most advanced version of T 59 tank to date.
Type 59 WZ120 main battle tank MBT technical data sheet specifications description pictures - Army Recognition - Army Recognition

A heavily redesigned modernized variant approaching 3rd-generation standards with a new welded turret similar to the Type 96G replacing the original cast turret, new arrow shaped armor on the rear and sides, additional rubber side skirts, second generation night vision, a new 800 or 730 horsepower engine, redesigned fire control system, and a 48 caliber 125mm smoothbore main gun with semi-automatic loader capable of firing APFSDS, HEAT, HE-FRAG, and also anti-tank guided missiles.
59式戦車125mm滑腔砲搭載型 - 日本周辺国の軍事兵器

now show me your source

Mister, I dont think so because taliban destroyed Al Zarrar in Sawat operation sir
Type 59G: A heavily modernized 3rd-generation variant with a new welded turret similar to the Type 96G replacing the original cast turret and a 125mm main gun with semi-automatic loader. Most advanced version of T 59 tank to date.
Type 59 WZ120 main battle tank MBT technical data sheet specifications description pictures - Army Recognition - Army Recognition

A heavily redesigned modernized variant approaching 3rd-generation standards with a new welded turret similar to the Type 96G replacing the original cast turret, new arrow shaped armor on the rear and sides, additional rubber side skirts, second generation night vision, a new 800 or 730 horsepower engine, redesigned fire control system, and a 48 caliber 125mm smoothbore main gun with semi-automatic loader capable of firing APFSDS, HEAT, HE-FRAG, and also anti-tank guided missiles.
59式戦車125mm滑腔砲搭載型 - 日本周辺国の軍事兵器

now show me your source

your source just validated my points.

* no bms

* no 2nd gen ti

* fcs is a reworked type 212 (same as 96)

by the way, your source is outdated ;)

@irfan baluch bhai

the attack infact validated az potential, no ammo cook off and crew survived to fight another day. :)

Bangladesh should go for the Chinese MBT-2000 or the Al-Khalid. Several hundred are easily sufficient to counter Burma for example. Or you might want to wait for the Turkish Altay.

your source just validated my points.

* no bms

* no 2nd gen ti

* fcs is a reworked type 212 (same as 96)

by the way, your source is outdated ;)

@irfan baluch
explain more and give your source claim :coffee:

Bangladesh should go for the Chinese MBT-2000 or the Al-Khalid. Several hundred are easily sufficient to counter Burma for example. Or you might want to wait for the Turkish Altay.
Altay is too heavy for BD soil and also very expensive

Back
Top Bottom