What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

how many times will i have to say that Tel Aviv is not 7000 KMs away from islamabad
here is the exact difference
3594.9 KMs
what is the need of this missile then?there aren't any known enemies in a radius>5000kms...
This could also means that if Israel interferes in Pakistan its gonna lose the support of China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
think rationally plz :hitwall:
China wouldn't close a market in a hot-spot.the Israelis get arms from America and China...while the Arab nations get arms from Russia...China would neither support Pakistan nor Israel...contingency imports would suffer since now most of your weapons are of chinese make.

I guess this missile will be used as SLVs. We have different strategy then Indians when it comes to leaking the info to public.

Indians use this as propaganda, but we only leak it to see the reaction of other countries and there is also a possibility that this has already been tested, since independence day is just round the corner they might wanna give some good moral boosting news to the nation.

But irrespective of the facts or nature of this missile we need an SLV and it would be a giant leap forward.

We have long had the capability to make an ICBM from our GSLV program...yet we9the govt. or DRDO or any of the COSs) haven't publicly stated a willingness to pursue such a program.
The cost is very high...USA and the EU have a dozen watchdog organizations and agencies that monitor the WMD programs and missile programs of all nations...our getting into such a program would've menat no nuke deal and other weapon trade with the USA.
Pakistan is even more dependent on the Americans.they surely would notice.

I think this is going to be a space launch vehicle because Pakistani scientists and engineers, under the supervision of Chinese scientists, are working in the PAKSAT-IR in China. which may be launched by a pakistani made slv.

But these are just rumours i have read on a couple of articles on the net.

I think this is going to be a space launch vehicle because Pakistani scientists and engineers, under the supervision of Chinese scientists, are working in the PAKSAT-IR in China. which may be launched by a pakistani made slv.

But these are just rumours i have read on a couple of articles on the net.

I think PakSat-IR is already due for launch

I dont know how much credible the news really is but i saw it yesterday on DIN news channel but i could not find the news on their website. Anyways one could assume that the purpose of the missile to move our SLV project ahead but then again why need to protay as a missile, i mean we can easily call it for a space program and avoid unnecessary attention and raising of eyebrows. Also there was another news some time back about 35%cut in our nuclear and missile program, i doubt if we can pull this one off with such a low budget not to forget who's running the government these days, i doubt he will do anything that will agitate the americans at this point.

My 2 cents.

I dont know how much credible the news really is but i saw it yesterday on DIN news channel but i could not find the news on their website. Anyways one could assume that the purpose of the missile to move our SLV project ahead but then again why need to protay as a missile, i mean we can easily call it for a space program and avoid unnecessary attention and raising of eyebrows. Also there was another news some time back about 35%cut in our nuclear and missile program, i doubt if we can pull this one off with such a low budget not to forget who's running the government these days, i doubt he will do anything that will agitate the americans at this point.

My 2 cents.
one thing is for sure Jung is the only news paper which breaks out such news:taz:
I mean i can still remeber a few months back there was a news on jung that Pakistan's Nuke Program was saved by None other but a deceived in love girl whose boy friend was a spy installed by Russia in Kahota.But she leaked out the secret because she wanted to avenge him :hitwall: Pethatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why would Pakistan need to go for ICBM????? just because India is making it? and trust me jang is a crap i dont read it i rather prefer far less crappy express.:P

one thing is for sure Jung is the only news paper which breaks out such news:taz:
I mean i can still remeber a few months back there was a news on jung that Pakistan's Nuke Program was saved by None other but a deceived in love girl whose boy friend was a spy installed by Russia in Kahota.But she leaked out the secret because she wanted to avenge him :hitwall: Pethatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why would Pakistan need to go for ICBM????? just because India is making it? and trust me jang is a crap i dont read it i rather prefer far less crappy express.:P

Jang Group and its patriotism with the country is a question after they produced fabricated Video about Qassab. See they run Voice of America and I think only the producer used to watch it but still aired on Prime Time. NEWS of ICBM "leaked" out by Jang Group might be another effort to destabilize the country by presenting Pakistan as a hostile state for the west.

Another reason could be yet another IDIOTIC attempt by our Government. This government is standing on one leg and knows what is the level of hate for them in Public. Its a rare chance but may be they are trying to use this "achievement" (which might not be ready) of Pakistan and gain few points in their favor. This government is considered a US puppet and such NEWS would dilute this image.

Yet another reason could be a well thought well calculated message for the USA and allies. Zardari waits to wash dirty underwear of Americans to appease them but its a different story between Army of the two Nations. Armies of the two country are working in collaboration which is nothing more than "tied together inspite of hating each other". Pakistan is US/NATO supply line and we use this aspect to our advantage whenever we can. May be its a loud thinking but Inter Continental Ballistic Missile might be one such card which Pakistan is trying use for its advantage.

By the end of 2011, Pakistan plans to replace PAKSAT-1 with a new high-tech powered communication satellite, PAKSAT-1R, which will be manufactured exclusively for Pakistan in People's Republic of China. The satellite will support all conventional and modern Fixed Satellite Service (FSS) applications. The satellite will have a total of up to 30 transponders: 18 in Ku-band and 12 in C-band. To ensure high degree of reliability / availability of the system, two (02) fully redundant Satellite Ground Control Stations (SGCS) would be established in Karachi and Lahore, one to act as the Main and the other as Backup respectively

The satellite is indigenously being developed by Pakistan's SUPARCO scientists. SUPARCO also stated that Pakistani scientists and engineers, under the supervision of Chinese scientists, are working in the PAKSAT-IR in China

This must be great news for our newest developments in our scientists. Congratulations! :pakistan:

We have already Shaheen II which is good enough on Zionist state (I doubt, it will be threat to Pakistan but must prepared). If there is 7000KM longe range missile, we push button to fire it roarly to the further away to US or Russia or some Europe, they have capable to prevent it with Anti-ballastic missiles system (missile defence shield).

i.e- Arrow of Israel, Patriot of US, S-400 of Russia.

What is useful of 7000KM long range missiles? MIRV including?

If Shaheen is good enough for Zion and India. Then Its only usefulness (ICBM+MIRV) would be to show to the world that the Indians are living in a dangerous neighbourhood.

Keep it up.;)

And BTW, Happy B.Day in advance. May god bless us all.

Last edited:
more of a spectulation at the moment then any real news!!
if it turns out to be true, one can point to many goods that it cac bring to us if we think on it. but, first let us get confirmed and it is better to start the debat on it merits and edmerits after this!!
i hope you guys agree!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom