What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

i know why our indian brothers :cry: because of there :blah: now go to sleep.say to your media make this news as rising great pakistani power .:chilli: as if its indian test they will do:blah::blah:

dream of super power now:hang2:

lolz but one thing is for sure India is taking full advantage of its economy in its defense

lolz but one thing is for sure India is taking full advantage of its economy in its defense

its the other way around brother....Your commerce grows...trade grows...trade channels grow...so your defense expenditure grows to protect those trade routes and your trade assets....:toast_sign:

Its a challenge for Pakistan, but i think it is a challenge that we all Pakistanis want to be completed.

The improvement in the nuclear program is needed for Pakistan to be a heavy force in the region. It is also important to understand that nuclear weapons are Pakistan's last defense, and a defense that is so potent.

Next generation fighter development.
Nuclear submarines
Long range nuclear missiles
Space program

Are just a few areas where Pakistan needs to get its edge, and it needs that edge for a powerful Pakistan.

Its a challenge for Pakistan, but i think it is a challenge that we all Pakistanis want to be completed.

The improvement in the nuclear program is needed for Pakistan to be a heavy force in the region. It is also important to understand that nuclear weapons are Pakistan's last defense, and a defense that is so potent.

Nuclear submarines
Space program

Are just a few areas where Pakistan needs to get its edge, and it needs that edge for a powerful Pakistan.

Exaclty...this is required ...and this can be achieved with focussed resources on research and developement which I believe Pakistan is allready working upon......:tup:

now its waste of money? what abut nukes subs air craft carerr and MRCA?.its great news for us its threat our friends who help india in any case what abut mosscow tel aviv after this test they never inter in our conflict .if they help india like 71 we will wipe them also.this missile give pakistan an international power of on step.

The govt of pakistan said once we have nukes we will be secure and safe and then we can spend on the people.......now we have to go into space and spend more on missiles and then we are safe,it never ends.
Education and health is what will make pakistan strong and no doubt pakistan has to have a strong defence sector but not at the cost of a weak education-health sector.
The russians had more weapons then we did but collapsed from no external attack but from with in.

what kind of this Missile will be, Specially why we need this big range ?
Comments please.

Before conquering Makkah, Holy Prophet PBUH ordered to destroy Jewish Castle of Khyber, which was center of conspiracies and evils against Muslims. When Khyber was conquered, Makkah was conquered without battle. No wonder we see Israel behind most of the conflicts that Muslim world has today and they are opening new windows of terrorism in Baluchistan and FATA not against Pakistan, but against another Muslim State. So we have our reason to destroy Israel and return the piece of land which originally belongs to people of Palestine.

We find Israeil's F16s eager to fly towards us from Indian soils, their asserts trying to penetrate in our politics, society and at anchor points. We find Israelis funding TTP and BLA in Pakistan. So they are the heart of conspiracy even after after 1400 years. Why they are doing so? Let me share my understanding here.

True followers of Judah (the original Jews) know they are asked to live scattered among other nations. But most of the Jews have deviated from their original teachings (which call themselves Zionists) and they await Dajjal (Antichrists) for their time of glory and prosperity. Zionists know Dajjal would not appear unless state of Israel would exist between two rivers: Nile and Euphrates as the boundaries of state of Israel (and this is what they also represent in their flag: a 6 corner star representing "holy land" and two blue borders at the top and bottom). To "awake" Dajjal, Zionists need to expand Israeli's boundaries which they have been expanding slowly and gradually.. but they need to conquer state of Egypt and other Muslim area upto the Euphrates and that would need military power and no resistance against them. No wonder Israel is one of the largest Military hardware manufacturer and spends billions of dollars to support their asserts in the Arab World. Now Arabs are sheep to Zionists and they know the only states that could rise against them could be Iraq, Iran and Pakistan. After destroying Iraq, there remain two "threats" to them: Iran and Pakistan. God Forbid God Forbid God Forbid if they are successful in incapacitating Pakistan and Iran, Israel would expand their borders so Dajjal would arrive and their time of Glory as an Nation would start.

This is where our Holy Prophet PBUH said "I feel breez coming from Hind" and Ahadith of Ghawae-Hind become important. Pakistan was given to us on 27th of Ramdan, the best time of the year and we see what service God has kept for this Nation to offer. Pakistan is a sacred land. See what Sufia Akram tell you about this. See what Nemat-Ullah-Shah-Wali has predicted, understand what Prophet Muhamad PBUH ment when he waid "I feel breez coming from Hind".

So this is where we need a long range missile that could hit Israel at their heart and destroy them if they continued their games with our homeland, Pakistan and Muslim Ummah.

:pakistan:

Nuclear submarines
Space program

Sir with due regards, I would like to propose few modifications

Next generation fighter development. (Sure why not)
Nuclear submarines. (NO! built silent and CM capable subs in large numbers)
Long range nuclear missiles (NO need.Take them as development base for ICBM defense shield.)
Space program.Definatly

The govt of pakistan said once we have nukes we will be secure and safe and then we can spend on the people.......now we have to go into space and spend more on missiles and then we are safe,it never ends.
Education and health is what will make pakistan strong and no doubt pakistan has to have a strong defence sector but not at the cost of a weak education-health sector.
The russians had more weapons then we did but collapsed from no external attack but from with in.

Actually we are spending less and less than the Indians. We are also spending less in education. All in all its all good. You cannot completely stop the developments. Both things need to continue. I am all in for increase in education!:tup:

I believe Pakistan has developed this missile. its just waiting for appropriate time and wants to see reaction. The test would go well in Europe, Israel And the US. As they would come under its range. But Pakistan needs such missiles to protect itself from any threat coming from any corner. Its time we should not be India-centric only. I believe we can deal with India. We have bigger threats now. But using India as an excuse for our own defense developments is a good tactic.

Having something for Israel makes a lot of sense but I am not sure about having a range of 7000Km unless some decision makers are thinking same as an ordinary pakistani that US is a bigger threat than India.

Anyway something from the missile sector was due and we finally see an ICBM. Personally I would have liked some Air to Air missile rather than an ICBM.

We can already reach Israel. In my opinion, Israel is hardly a threat to Pakistan. Nothing can be said about the future threats however. So it is great to see some new developments.

Israel is kind of a landmine for Pakistan. It would never pose direct threat to us as they know result could be devastating for them. They are busy digging holes, softening grounds and installing their asserts in Pakistan with the help of India. After all who is financing TTP and BLA and giving them the un-traceable communication equipment. An unexposed enemy is dangerous then the one you already know and Israel knows if there could be any threat to their existence ever, it would be from Iran or Pakistan.. rest have been "leveled" already. So we need to be aware that of these aspects and stay prepared for any mis-adventure on the part of Israel.

Having something for Israel makes a lot of sense but I am not sure about having a range of 7000Km unless some decision makers are thinking same as an ordinary pakistani that US is a bigger threat than India.

Anyway something from the missile sector was due and we finally see an ICBM. Personally I would have liked some Air to Air missile rather than an ICBM.

:stop: SD-10 is your answer.

Back
Top Bottom