What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

Israel is within reach of Pakistan. It is not more than 2000 km.

Ya possibly Pakistan disintegrates into 7 states (Baluchistan, Jinnapur, Sindhistan, FATA, SWATistan, Northern Areas, Punjabistan and may be one left is Islamabad and there remains no pakistan so why Pakistan needs ICBM when existence of itself is not seen. Guy, you are making fool to yourself creating trolling stories of Ziad Bhai. Talk rationally and you will get answer rationally.

Bakistanis have a common (native) language, Urdu that creates a common glue holding them together. Bharatis don't have a common (native) language. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Testing an ICBM is like opening Pandora's box.....Pakistan will be in a heap of trouble from the international community.....

Take the example of North Korea......The people there are seriously eating grass to support the nuclear and missile program....

Besides, Pakistan hardly has any enemies other than India that it cannot repel with conventional weapons and the current list of Pak missiles should be suffice for Indian assault

There really is no need for an ICBM.....It will become an "Aa Bail Mujhe maar" situation!!
Notional interests do not remain the same and so as Friends and enemies, today's "MASTERS" are quite "fit" to become the "potential" destination of an ICBM.

Pakistan is on the verge of dual with US, even isarail has threatened to attack the Pakistani Nuclear Installations on several occasions, keeping these factors in mind, having an ICBM is more the worthy :pakistan:.

Ya possibly Pakistan disintegrates into 7 states (Baluchistan, Jinnapur, Sindhistan, FATA, SWATistan, Northern Areas, Punjabistan and may be one left is Islamabad and there remains no pakistan so why Pakistan needs ICBM when existence of itself is not seen. Guy, you are making fool to yourself creating trolling stories of Ziad Bhai. Talk rationally and you will get answer rationally.

If i put my self in your shoes, I'll be more concern about the erupting situation of seven sisters (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, forgot the last one) of India.

cut the BS before asking others to talk rationally, how long you guys want to suffer more of this Pakistan-phobia ? :disagree:

Last edited:
those who r sayin that pakistan doesnt need ICBM jus bcoz its current missile can cover whole India now lets suppose that India disintegrates in to 30 independant states and threat 4 pakistan from India vanishes U cant guarantee that after India no body will harm you even Russia can wake up and tries to take revenge of its disintegration against Pakistan then we will need ICBM so anything that guarantees our existence from anyone then it shuld b in our arsenal.

:flame:

Hello every one , i have been reading through this Thread for a long time:coffee:

I think Pakistan Must develop & well develop its ICBM Capibility.
Reasons are as under according to my personal view:

Pakistan would be able to hit more high value targets and potential threats within a wide range.

Other enimies than India would have to think 100 times before they try to bring any aggression to us.

Pakistan will stand high in Islamic Ummah & they will feel a bit more secure:smitten:

India would develop its strategic assets in future Far away from its borders , Pakistan would be able to take'em Out.

It will kick start Its Space Industry , and we are going to put 2 satellites By 2011 Inshallah.

it would have a phychological impact on any aggressor nation .

Israel is not our most important Target but it is a potential Target if they Keep threatning us and calling us the supreme Enemy:blah: , then we must think about them too but by not being over provoked !!:pakistan:

Pakistan will join the list of ICBM capable Nations list.

Most important thing in this regard is that we must not listen to "Loud mouth" Individuals arround us , suggesting us not to have an ICBM , " How come they can know better than us about our Intrests?"

Hope it helps guys:
Regards:
f2db70a4ebd7e34681e7d659a4ec9010.jpg

Last edited:
Yes dude I totally agree with you on this that Pakistan should keep on going in making it's own ICBM and take it to the new level of heights.

It is very important for our existance in this hostile world specially if our neighbour is that kind of.

Notional interests do not remain the same and so as Friends and enemies, today's "MASTERS" are quite "fit" to become the "potential" destination of an ICBM.

Pakistan is on the verge of dual with US, even isarail has threatened to attack the Pakistani Nuclear Installations on several occasions, keeping these factors in mind, having an ICBM is more the worthy :pakistan:.

It's a very good answer keeping in mind the continuously and fast changing world scenario. And now its crystal clear that US can not be a friend of any muslim nation even it is Pakistan under secularists like Zardari a & co. Also Pakistan will have to be very careful for any Israeli conspiracies that might involve Indian brahmin mind.

As Quran says,"Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not".

@icecold
Sir with respect i dont agree ..that first we build our economy ...and then go for the ICBM
My point is that until we look at others for economy building we will be at the same position or lower...
what i think go for the kill ... we dont need any aid any help Pakistan has all the potential to stay alone ... and we have a very good frnd China... so most of our members will not agree but its my way of thinking...
:pakistan:

I think Pakistan should invest the rocket and missile technology and start a proper space program , for research and development

We don't need really super long range missile capabilities

For attacking India or Isrel (may be possible future threat) Pak does not need ICBM,Can any of our friends tell me if there is any significance Pakistan spending on ICBM?

why u have any probleum if we destroy israel and u also dont need 4 air craft carriers MRCS,pakfa,100 naval ships,corvetes,P8 posedian., scorpene subs, arihant sub ,awacs,

than why u are buying them if we make some thing u have big pain in ur *** if even we buy G 3 u have pain that it willl be used against indian what is indian are u bhagwan that no one can use anything against u if u want to fight go to hell

why u have any probleum if we destroy israel and u also dont need 4 air craft carriers MRCS,pakfa,100 naval ships,corvetes,P8 posedian., scorpene subs, arihant sub ,awacs,

than why u are buying them if we make some thing u have big pain in ur *** if even we buy G 3 u have pain that it willl be used against indian what is indian are u bhagwan that no one can use anything against u if u want to fight go to hell

cool man cool :cheers:

we are not in a state of war man coooool :pakistan:

Peace :D

Pakistanis are addicted to getting foreign technology as donation. They even cant develop missiles on their own, forget ICBMs

great firstly prove it that we take foreign missile technology!!! because our missile systems are way different from the CHINESE....

as for india please spare me the crap all your missiles technology everything you have is of SOVIET ORIGIN!!!

but staying on the topic i don't think Pakistan needs ICBMs we will be better off in investing in indigenous SAMs as well as cruise missiles or plutonium or hydrogen bomb technology!

They even cant develop missiles on their own, forget ICBMs

Vow what a rubbish statement:

Babur
ghauri1
Ghaur2
Shaheen1
Shaheen 2
Abdali
Raad

Should i list some more pakistai missile, which are making indian dhoti wet. We know how original and effective indian missiles are.

Pakistanis are addicted to getting foreign technology as donation. They even cant develop missiles on their own, forget ICBMs
a typical Indian statement. there is a famous saying "nau dolatia apni auqat bhool jata hay".

MiG-29, Su-30MKI, BrahMos, balah blah ... which of these is actually Indian technology? Not to forget Israeli missiles.

For the indigenous weapons and ballistic missiles, which weapon system is actually inducted in Indian Army in large numbers? None! Only Prithvi is operational that too not in large numbers and with 170Km range.

I agree Pakistan does need an ICBM for any country that has a missile program to come halfway and stop is silly, the threat can come from the other side of the world and if they can bomb you and you can't bomb them they have a leverage gainst you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom