What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

Oh no... not another of those mass destruction threads. Now could you sensibly think:

1) What is the need for developing ICBMs?USA? Israel? both have already got you in their sights and range.

great then we can have them in our sights and range

2) Can your economy sustain the development, testing and deployment of ICBM at present situation when you owe a lot of money already to IMF?

Can your economy sustain the wars you guys are waging, we've managed in the past we'll manage even now

3) Do you think that European and Western nations would be ready to trade with you in weapons and even advanced civilian technology, that could be modified for military use? An ICBM test would result in a blanket embargo on Pakistan, costing your economy dearly.

And pray tell what favors have the europeans and americans showering upon us in the past decade or so, unless you consider sanctions a favor ? and before you said you might wanna check the bank balances of the dictators you've helped put in

4) What pretext would you use to justify your test? India? The whole world knows that your missiles already cover the entire Indian territory. There would be nothing to hide behind, but rather openly display your hatred for West and become another Khomeinist-style Iran.

We have interest in the world as a whole, india is a part of the bigger picture not the whole picture

5) With half the world already worried about your nuclear weapons' safety, a test of this nature would be the final nail in your coffin of dead trade, commerce and economic support from world around. Why do you think your neighbour is not pursuing ICBM technology despite having one of the most most advanced space programmes around the world? Think about it.

half the world was in support of waging a war on iraq, half the world sees israelis as a peaceful nation...that half of the world is different than this half of the world and we've learned really not to give two sh**ts about that half

6) Europe if not the United States would be the most displeased with either of you acquiring an ICBM since we already face threat of radical Islamist fundamentalism in some European countries. The last thing would be your government unable to quell a fundamentalist invasion and taking over your missile arsenal even if not nuclear arsenal.

I am sure if they could do such a thing without serious repercussions they would have done so

7) DO you want to end up like North Korea?

We want to end up as a free nation that enjoys peace with its neighbors, we want to see a world that is not exploited by bunch of thugs, we want peace but not at the price of supression

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Perhaps i am biased because i live in a little country with no great ambitions other than to beat Australia at rugby and perhaps one day in the distant future at cricket.

We have no nukes, no missiles and no desire to get either, I wonder when people post that Pakistan needs more schools, more hospitals and a solution to load shedding that people talk about spending limited resources on ICBM's and space programs what their priorities are?

Perhaps i am biased because i live in a little country with no great ambitions other than to beat Australia at rugby and perhaps one day in the distant future at cricket.

We have no nukes, no missiles and no desire to get either, I wonder when people post that Pakistan needs more schools, more hospitals and a solution to load shedding that people talk about spending limited resources on ICBM's and space programs what their priorities are?

You also live in a country that has never known chaos and destruction involving millions of deaths - and that too at its very birth. Nor are you living in a country that has fought multiple wars with a larger belligerent neighbour, or one that faced regional nuclearization without itself initiating the race, that then faced the prospect of nuclear annihilation had it not developed a deterrent. You don't live in a country that had its neighbour fund and arm insurgents, separatists and terrorists on your territory. Or a country that is dealing with the violation of water accords. Or a country that is contending with the byzantine insertion of inimical operatives in a weak, ungoverned western neighbour by a bellicose eastern neighbour. Or a country that is at the crossroads of key energy routes, thus attracting the worst this world has to offer, in terms of intelligence agencies playing grand games in the neighbourhood...

So, perhaps you can't relate to how we Pakistanis feel.

But I do hope you beat Australia at cricket sooner rather than later.

You also live in a country that has never known chaos and destruction involving millions of deaths - and that too at its very birth.

dont forget they did very nearly wipe out the natives and took over their country. just like the aussies have.

maybe if the natives had the same weaponry they wouldnt have seen their families killed, their culture wiped out and their country being overtaken.

ATTENTION ALL EDUCATED MEMBERS
ICBM CAN THERE BE A ICCM AKA LONG RANGE CRUISE MISSEL

Oh no... not another of those mass destruction threads. Now could you sensibly think:

1) What is the need for developing ICBMs?USA? Israel? both have already got you in their sights and range.

2) Can your economy sustain the development, testing and deployment of ICBM at present situation when you owe a lot of money already to IMF?

3) Do you think that European and Western nations would be ready to trade with you in weapons and even advanced civilian technology, that could be modified for military use? An ICBM test would result in a blanket embargo on Pakistan, costing your economy dearly.

4) What pretext would you use to justify your test? India? The whole world knows that your missiles already cover the entire Indian territory. There would be nothing to hide behind, but rather openly display your hatred for West and become another Khomeinist-style Iran.

5) With half the world already worried about your nuclear weapons' safety, a test of this nature would be the final nail in your coffin of dead trade, commerce and economic support from world around. Why do you think your neighbour is not pursuing ICBM technology despite having one of the most most advanced space programmes around the world? Think about it.

6) Europe if not the United States would be the most displeased with either of you acquiring an ICBM since we already face threat of radical Islamist fundamentalism in some European countries. The last thing would be your government unable to quell a fundamentalist invasion and taking over your missile arsenal even if not nuclear arsenal.

7) DO you want to end up like North Korea?

well for ur concern i think it is not an ICBM, it may be shaheen iii or ghuri iii. may be some one just made up a news. pakistan is more focusing now on more improvements in its missile tech. and more focus now on cruise missile with more range like babar ii with 1000km. also for ur info india is developing an ICBM and this is no secret. check out wikipedia for that. and about our missile and nukes going into taliban hands well this is just simply western and indian propanganda to pressurize us and nothing else. west and india know that we have an strong military and these few hundred stupids cann't take over. and also for ur info our nukes and missiles are not toys that any one can play with them. u need keywords at every stage to get to near of any kind of nuke or missile delivery or test etc. and please do look around there are more unsafe nuke programs in the world than pakistan's. more than a million force is there to protect pakistan. Also u referred to USA and europe's concern well india got an Nuclear submarine last year from russia ,,,,, what about that???? no concern?????? india is developing nuclear capable supersonic cruise missile with russia,,,, what about that????? hope there is concern about that as well.........

well for ur concern i think it is not an ICBM, it may be shaheen iii or ghuri iii. may be some one just made up a news. [1]pakistan is more focusing now on more improvements in its missile tech. and more focus now on cruise missile with more range like babar ii with 1000km. also for ur info india is developing an ICBM and this is no secret. check out wikipedia for that. and about our missile and nukes going into taliban hands well this is just simply western and indian propanganda to pressurize us and nothing else. west and india know that we have an strong military and these few hundred stupids cann't take over. and also for ur info our nukes and missiles are not toys that any one can play with them. u need keywords at every stage to get to near of any kind of nuke or missile delivery or test etc. and please do look around there are more unsafe nuke programs in the world than pakistan's. more than a million force is there to protect pakistan. Also u referred to USA and europe's concern well india got an Nuclear submarine last year from russia ,,,,, what about that???? no concern?????? india is developing nuclear capable supersonic cruise missile with russia,,,, what about that????? hope there is concern about that as well.........

i agree that pakistan is more keen on further improving its ballistic missile technologyand rather then improving on range they are more concerned about MIRV, flight path and accuracy of already existing ballistic missile arsenal. this is how it should be. Pakistan missiles covers the entire Indian land and that is our closest enemy we are ever going to (God Forbade) fight with. Moreover if we further increse the range Israel come into striking range and that will raise lots of noice in international community that we dont want to creat. International relations are not to be governed by childish approach of showing power. What we can do is that develop a Satellite launch rocket and that can be used for any purpose when required,,,;)
Pakistan government also seem to put a lot of hope behind cruise missile projects specially after success of Babur and Raad. Now we will be increasing the range of Babur II to 1000 Km and are working on ship and submarine launched versions!
as far as india is concerned that have test fired there Agni III with 3500Km range and that is a step towards ICBMs but pakistan should be least concerned about it.
moreover they are ready to test Agni V in this year but agin it is non of our business. what we need is to develop a good SLCM and ShLCM. then keep working on further improving accuracy and flight parameter of our ballistic missiles!

regards!

Friend you mean war between pakistan and israel would end israel and america would eat popcorn and watch it? i think pakistan wont even know what came and hit them untill its too late. if pakistan even dare to take on israel than thats it. That would be begning of 'end' of pakistan my friend. Anyway you are taking israel too much lightly (due to size of it). Let us know what pakistan got and compare it to israel. Am sure you would know the 'huge' difference.

pakistan has no plans to attack israel wat so ever , so i think all that was stupid . but yes if in any case pakistan does that , we ll pay heavy price due to usa intervention . lets leave israel to iran ;)

Any Pakistani ICBM project does not exist.....please stop dreaming...realize the result of nuking US/Israel..try standing on your own feet...then think about doing more than required...

Currently pakistan has no need for an icbm nor in the near future.As soon as it tests an icbm, the next big news will be pakistan under international sanctions because it wont have the the answer why it needs an icbm.Perhaps after 25 to 30 years when it is economically self sufficient and strong enough it can build one.But to me it would be nothing but a thing for national pride and power projection which currently it does not need to show but as I said after 20 to25 years.
oh YES why not if we have one then it goes to terrorists! dont you guyz have missiles? no body says anything about your missiles?can't they go to mr.ball thakry(the terrorist)??????Why & how do you need agnvi (iv or v) dont they have range more then you guyz need for us(PAKISTAN)!!!SO I wanna ask you why do you have these toys???

When someone pointing gun at you what will be your priority build house or protect your self?

You forget Does NZ have any threats with its neigbour or does it have a very powerful nation that is bullying Pakistan to become whatever they wanted to be even if it goes against Pakistani people ?

dont forget they did very nearly wipe out the natives and took over their country. just like the aussies have.

maybe if the natives had the same weaponry they wouldnt have seen their families killed, their culture wiped out and their country being overtaken.
Wrong the British never wiped out the Māori tribes people In fact they encourage their culture and people to spread as well as intergrate unlike their Austrailain counter part with their Aborging tribemen.

Please stop your BS and get some fact before posting here !

i agree that pakistan is more keen on further improving its ballistic missile technologyand rather then improving on range they are more concerned about MIRV, flight path and accuracy of already existing ballistic missile arsenal. this is how it should be. Pakistan missiles covers the entire Indian land and that is our closest enemy we are ever going to (God Forbade) fight with. Moreover if we further increse the range Israel come into striking range and that will raise lots of noice in international community that we dont want to creat. International relations are not to be governed by childish approach of showing power. What we can do is that develop a Satellite launch rocket and that can be used for any purpose when required,,,;) .....Point 1
Pakistan government also seem to put a lot of hope behind cruise missile projects specially after success of Babur and Raad. Now we will be increasing the range of Babur II to 1000 Km and are working on ship and submarine launched versions!
as far as india is concerned that have test fired there Agni III with 3500Km range and that is a step towards ICBMs but pakistan should be least concerned about it.
moreover they are ready to test Agni V in this year but agin it is non of our business. what we need is to develop a good SLCM and ShLCM. then keep working on further improving accuracy and flight parameter of our ballistic missiles!
Point 2

regards!

I couldn't have agreed with you more
Point 1 : Having Pakistan to launch Satellite to space is a must. She should be self reliant and if that happens Pakistan will be more independant
Point 2: If india is gong for an ICMB how about Pakistan to develop a shield system for defence in thw meantime.

Back
Top Bottom