What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

Stay on topic folks...... The name Taimur is not confirmed but there is a presence of such a weapon system ready for tests if the need arises! Current political turmoil in Pakistan as well as in region doesn't allow its test

ICBM is only Valid if the US planning an attack on Pakistan.

Perhaps i am biased because i live in a little country with no great ambitions other than to beat Australia at rugby and perhaps one day in the distant future at cricket.

We have no nukes, no missiles and no desire to get either, I wonder when people post that Pakistan needs more schools, more hospitals and a solution to load shedding that people talk about spending limited resources on ICBM's and space programs what their priorities are?

When countries like america, israel and india will stop arming themselves with every kind of WMDs the world will automatically start talking about education and food for all because they don't have to worry about being 'liberated' by the masters of Abu Gharib and Guantanamo Bay concentration camp.

THE PAKISTANI ICBM

First of all,I have very credible information from reliable sources,that no development is being done regarding an ICBM.Maybe some paperwork was done and feasibility reports were taken into consideration,but no solid development towards this project is known...

REASONS FOR THE NON-EXISTANCE OF THE PROJECT:

1. Non-existence of a distant enemy:

Except India,there is no other enemy state of Pakistan at the present...the least likely possibility is Israel,which will be covered by the induction of the 4000km range system.Now,some Pakistani youngsters declare US as an enemy state and target...just imagine the massive retaliation if a single warhead reaches there which is nearly impossible because by the time we make one,the ABM technology would be much advanced...only one SSBN is enough to take out all the major cities of Pakistan.
If you got a problem with the drones,use the Airforce...if Americans are to be attacked ,we have the ability to take out the military bases in Afghanistan,which would be a better option than the ICBM, but still the worst.

2.International Pressure:

Firstly,the International community,especially the US and UK will consider all their aid going waste on the name of WoT...first we ask for aid because we have a feeble economy,then we spend it on making useless ICBMs...
Secondly,everybody would be forced to think that who is our target?...who we are intending to reach?...which will only worsen the image of Pakistan...
Thirdly,since the controversies about the safety of Pakistan's Nuclear Assets (which is ,in fact,very rather very very strong) are ever increasing,the last thing everybody in the world would want is some ICBM landing over their homes just because some terrorists were angry with them...this will certainly prove more disadvantageous for Pakistan...

3.Limited Funding:

The new government has cut short the budget for the missile program,and due to this some other programs have been slowed down...
Now a fully functional ICBM project with 15-20 systems,testing systems,storage facilities etc would cost over 300 million US dollars,an amount Pakistan certainly does not have to waste as a precautionary measure...not to mention the already stumbling economy.

THE NAME

Even the name is controversial....

Abdali,Ghaznavi,Ghauri,Babur all attacked sub-continent...
Shaheen,Ra'ad and NASR are symbolic names...

But Tipu fought the british and Amir Taimur wasn't related to the sub-continent(I'm not sure about him)

I hope that these reasons are enough.

For attacking India or Isrel (may be possible future threat) Pak does not need ICBM,Can any of our friends tell me if there is any significance Pakistan spending on ICBM?

If Pakistan don't need this then why Indian's need such big military and mountain of weapons...she is increasing crazingly.

We need an ICBM that can hit mainland United States of America...

Our military is constantly refusing to disengage from the Americans because of fear of retaliation from the Americans...

I just invented a phrase actually that came to my mind considering the situation...

If you dont have balls... grow some...

Well I wonder if the person who names the ICBM Taimur knows that Taimur was involved in attacking only Muslim Kings and rulers throughout his life wether it was Persia, Baghdad, Khorasan or the Delhi Sultanate.

Then again, maybe its meant to indicate that the ICBM will be used against Muslim countries?

We need an ICBM that can hit mainland United States of America...

Our military is constantly refusing to disengage from the Americans because of fear of retaliation from the Americans...

I just invented a phrase actually that came to my mind considering the situation...

If you dont have balls... grow some...

First things first - Become economically independent if you have any plans of non compliance with Black House.......oops I mean the White House.

First things first - Become economically independent if you have any plans of non compliance with Black House.......oops I mean the White House.

Thanks for the good will Markus but the problem is Pakistan will never be able to get rid of its economic woes as long as it stays as America's prostitute due to the traitors at the top of Pakistan Government and Military...

Thanks for the good will Markus but the problem is Pakistan will never be able to get rid of its economic woes as long as it stays as America's prostitute due to the traitors at the top of Pakistan Government and Military...

Well my friend then Pakistan will have to keep doing all the dirty work that the US wants it to do.

No escape here.

Well I wonder if the person who names the ICBM Taimur knows that Taimur was involved in attacking only Muslim Kings and rulers throughout his life wether it was Persia, Baghdad, Khorasan or the Delhi Sultanate.

Then again, maybe its meant to indicate that the ICBM will be used against Muslim countries?

I agree... Taimur is not a good name for this... Imagine its full name... Taimur Langra... Tipu would be cool... I have a suggestion for the name for an ICBM that can reach United Snakes of America... How about naming it Malik Shahbaz!!!! (Malcolm X)

Well my friend then Pakistan will have to keep doing all the dirty work that the US wants it to do.

No escape here.

Pessimism is not an option either... I already know where all this is heading btw...

It takes the surprise out of the things to come in the future I do admit :)

i strongly believe that pakistan is developing icbms,
its always gud to have weapons.

Back
Top Bottom