What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

I agree... Taimur is not a good name for this... Imagine its full name... Taimur Langra... Tipu would be cool... I have a suggestion for the name for an ICBM that can reach United Snakes of America... How about naming it Malik Shahbaz!!!! (Malcolm X)

No ..thnx..keep the non-Muslim ideas to ureself ...find some good Muslim name. only..:angry:

I think nobody took my post seriously.....:hitwall:
When are you guys going to understand that we do not need an ICBM???

I think nobody took my post seriously.....:hitwall:
When are you guys going to understand that we do not need an ICBM???

We most certainly do...

All attempt to discuss liberation from the slave master America on this forum at least gets bogged down by "sincere" and "patriotic" people telling us that we are MAJBOOR to have ties with America because otherwise they ll bomb us to stone age... If we had ICBMs at least Musharaf could nt have attempted to get himself off the hook by using similar tactics in defence of his treason...

So there... We need ICBMs... within the next two years... without it, the Americans cannot be stopped...

Its like the call of Jalaluddin Khwarzim who kept shouting and sending messages to the Caliph in Baghdad about the approaching menace of the TarTars... The Caliph sent no help thinking it was a border issue and paid with his life for his stupidity...

so once again... the Tar Tars are coming... and we need these ICBMs within two years time...

We most certainly do...

All attempt to discuss liberation from the slave master America on this forum at least gets bogged down by "sincere" and "patriotic" people telling us that we are MAJBOOR to have ties with America because otherwise they ll bomb us to stone age... If we had ICBMs at least Musharaf could nt have attempted to get himself off the hook by using similar tactics in defence of his treason...

So there... We need ICBMs... within the next two years... without it, the Americans cannot be stopped...

Its like the call of Jalaluddin Khwarzim who kept shouting and sending messages to the Caliph in Baghdad about the approaching menace of the TarTars... The Caliph sent no help thinking it was a border issue and paid with his life for his stupidity...

so once again... the Tar Tars are coming... and we need these ICBMs within two years time...

Why don't you understand.....ICBMs will cost a lot and still they can't be designed by us to get past the first wall...
We are not living in Middle ages.....we are talking about serious retaliation which could wipe our existence off the face of the earth...

Look at Iran (in present)...they don't have ICBMs but still nobody dares to mess with them,not even US.......why?
because they have a stable economy,so they are not dependent on US...
If we are powerful economically,the world will stand beside us and nobody can threaten us...

Why aren't we seriously focusing our hard work in other fields too?

Get rid of the Americans,nobody is going to Bomb us.....Attack them and you'll make sure we are sent way beyond the stone age.....

PS: can you point out the illogical reasons which I gave?

Why don't you understand.....ICBMs will cost a lot and still they can't be designed by us to get past the first wall...
We are not living in Middle ages.....we are talking about serious retaliation which could wipe our existence off the face of the earth...

Look at Iran (in present)...they don't have ICBMs but still nobody dares to mess with them,not even US.......why?
because they have a stable economy,so they are not dependent on US...
If we are powerful economically,the world will stand beside us and nobody can threaten us...

Why aren't we seriously focusing our hard work in other fields too?

Get rid of the Americans,nobody is going to Bomb us.....Attack them and you'll make sure we are sent way beyond the stone age.....

PS: can you point out the illogical reasons which I gave?

Yaar... I never said we should attack America... dont go off tangents... Our Nukes and ICBMs are for deterrance only...

We need ICBMs... otherwise we will remain slaves to America... its as simple as that... once they know that we are capable of MAD, their hands shall be tied like with the Soviets... Otherwise I dont need any lessons in being told that they are a nation that has the political will to annihilate their enemies (the weaker ones) when they get the chance... Hiroshima and Nagasaki hear hear!!!

If you think that ICBMs are going to be costly... can we not buy a few from China? After all we buy a lot of equipment that we do not make ourselves... ?? Would that be a better option...

Lets say... How many big cities are there in America? 50 for all state capitals?

This topic gives good insight into why Pakistan is in such poverty. :coffee: First your leaders decide your people should eat grass so the state can attain nukes, now your leaders decide your people need to eat grass so the state can attain ICBMs, next your leaders will decide you need to eat grass while they attain something else.... all this while they hold million dollar weddings, have luxurious houses and parties.... :coffee: Keep up the good work people. :welcome:

This topic gives good insight into why Pakistan is in such poverty. :coffee: First your leaders decide your people should eat grass so the state can attain nukes, now your leaders decide your people need to eat grass so the state can attain ICBMs, next your leaders will decide you need to eat grass while they attain something else.... all this while they hold million dollar weddings, have luxurious houses and parties.... :coffee: Keep up the good work people. :welcome:

U should mind ur own business.......... Despite all this our economy was one of the fastest till the mid 2000s... It will recover soon..
Also we r not as poor as u think............... Also its oil on which u jump......... if there was no oil in iran... u would have been looking after sheeps n camels.. or looting caravans at max.

F..k the politicians............ N u do ur own work..............

P.S=It would suck to get a decent haircut in iran.:woot:

No wonder iran is so isolated in the region...........U guys deserve ...

For instance when our leader decide that nation should eat grass to attain nukes and missles..atleast we suceed in that..and not only suceed but remarkably suceed..that the whole world is shocked..what about iran...making good progress with the sanctions..funding and arming terrorist world wide..diplomats kicked out from senegal, eriteria and kuwait..please look into your own collar before pointing fingers..Pakistan is not Iran..ironically the same country you choose to make fun off is buying gas from you at this critical time even when your all time best friend has given up to uncle sam pressure

whats your problem man? Did someone say we needed ICBMs to strike Iran or something?

Just because someone says they want sophisticated and modern weaponary for their military does not automatically mean they are happy with corrupt politicians...

be rational my friend...

Back
Top Bottom