What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

This topic gives good insight into why Pakistan is in such poverty. :coffee: First your leaders decide your people should eat grass so the state can attain nukes, now your leaders decide your people need to eat grass so the state can attain ICBMs, next your leaders will decide you need to eat grass while they attain something else.... all this while they hold million dollar weddings, have luxurious houses and parties.... :coffee: Keep up the good work people. :welcome:

at least we are achieving something by eating grass....;)

This topic gives good insight into why Pakistan is in such poverty. :coffee: First your leaders decide your people should eat grass so the state can attain nukes, now your leaders decide your people need to eat grass so the state can attain ICBMs, next your leaders will decide you need to eat grass while they attain something else.... all this while they hold million dollar weddings, have luxurious houses and parties.... :coffee: Keep up the good work people. :welcome:

Well even when we were "eating grass" to attain nukes we had a progressing economy and we were not internationally isolated the way iran is today! You iranian and Arabs have a lot in common, your both arrogant, prideful (too much prideful) and both have a lot of oil! If it weren't for oil Arabs would have been living in tents in the middle of nowhere in Arabian desert while you iranian would have been sheep herders.

Yeah, the Persian empire came to be with oil alright. :coffee: Currently 18 times highest world average scientific output, and in world's top in many fields and high living standards, while under heavy sanctions, has a lot to do with oil alright, and nothing with decisions of ones leaders.

As for the gas that Pakistan can barely agree on , Iran is almost giving it free of charge. No, it's not because we feel that sorry for the daily power outages the past decades in Pakistan. It has to do with getting that pipeline further connected, which, mind you, would earn Pakistan $1 billion annually per each country that gets connected (which was initially the main reason India didn't want to sign), so spare your bullshit about helping Iran out. Just keep those damn terrorists from crossing the borders into Iran, that'll be enough help.

Now what I said wasn't meant as an insult, but an true observation. Pakistan leaders are good at walking around in their expensive suits, living hedonistic lives, and at the same time talk big about how the population will endure this or that for the greater good of Pakistan.

Yeah, the Persian empire came to be with oil alright. :coffee:
Tht was centuries ago... Also i hope u know how many times it was defeated......nothin to boast of..

Currently 18 times highest world average scientific output,
Wat unique things have u produced?reverse engineered helis and F-4s which are far inferior to even the 1970s models.

and in world's top in many fields and high living standards, while under heavy sanctions, has
Thts all coz of oil.

a lot to do with oil alright, and nothing with decisions of ones leaders.
Do u have any oil refinery?

As for the gas that Pakistan can barely agree on , Iran is almost giving it free of charge
Yeah right....... For 8 billion.
No, it's not because we feel that sorry for the daily power outages the past decades in Pakistan. It has to do with getting that pipeline further connected,
Conect to wat india? they backed out under US pressure....

which, mind you, would earn Pakistan $1 billion annually per each country that gets connected (which was initially the main reason India didn't want to sign),
Lame reason..... They would love to have cheap gas ... 1 billion $ is nothing big.

. Just keep those damn terrorists from crossing the borders into Iran, that'll be enough help.

Jandullah is iran based on Pakistan based.....might wanna checkout the details...........

P.S=ISI helped u catch Rigi....... while ur press tv was bullshittin tht Pakistan is helping them.

Now what I said wasn't meant as an insult, but an true observation. Pakistan leaders are good at walking around in their expensive suits, living hedonistic lives, and at the same time talk big about how the population will endure this or that for the greater good of Pakistan.

Who gives a crap abt these pathetic politicans.. in the end they would get their kicked...........But hey atleast we are a democracy!!!

As for an ICBM.......Well its our internal matter.........we have no bad intentions towards iran........... If u think we do....then remember tht any current missile would do in Irans case.......so dont worry.

P.S=Iran was a great country under Shahs rule......

Have a lil shame man....... u guys r so pathetic!

Taimur is an islamic name not turkish..............

P.S=Its going to be called Tipu.

post reported.

I meant Turkic sorry. But you are the one who should be ashamed for not finding someone from your country for naming your proud missile. But I am not surprised, after all, the third largest Pakistani city is named after the Saudi King coz he gave some charity. That would never happen in India or anywhere else in the world . Only Pakistanis have such "big hearts".

Trolls have no shame....... i pitty ur kind.

Why would you abuse me without trying to give a sensible answer? You really don't have a local hero to make your name your city and missiles after? You as the Pakistani Nationalist should know best.

I meant Turkic sorry. But you are the one who should be ashamed for not finding someone from your country for naming your proud missile. But I am not surprised, after all, the third largest Pakistani city is named after the Saudi King coz he gave some charity. That would never happen in India or anywhere else in the world . Only Pakistanis have such "big hearts".

Do you have any point to prove?. Well I don't reckon so!!. Before Faisalabad it used to be Lyallpur, its better to have a name after KHADIM-UL-HARMAIN SHARIFAIN than a BRITISH INVADER.
Please embellish your info a little, especially pertaining KHADIM-UL-HARMAIN SHARIFAIN, and of course about Tipu or Taimor also.
Peace

Do you have any point to prove?. Well I don't reckon so!!. Before Faisalabad it used to be Lyallpur, its better to have a name after KHADIM-UL-HARMAIN SHARIFAIN than a BRITISH INVADER.
Please embellish your info a little, especially pertaining KHADIM-UL-HARMAIN SHARIFAIN, and of course about Tipu or Taimor also.
Peace

It was named Lyallpur when we were ruled by the British . Are you ruled by Arabs now? My point is your identity crisis and your compulsion to please people who look down upon you.

Why would you abuse me without trying to give a sensible answer? You really don't have a local hero to make your name your city and missiles after? You as the Pakistani Nationalist should know best.

Because you came here to insult. Post reported

wow.. you guys are ganging up to get me banned. it is like a easy way out of a tough question?

It was named Lyallpur when we were ruled by the British . Are you ruled by Arabs now? My point is your identity crisis and your compulsion to please people who look down upon you.

Most of non Arab Muslims add Muhammad before their real name, if you stand true then all of them must have been slaves of Arabs. Take it this way, there's no any other Hindu populated country in the world except India. Believe me if there were some they would have definitely followed India in many ways.
Faisalabad was named followed the session of first successful Islamic Summit Conferences at Lahore 1974. Shah faisal, king of KSA was acclaimed a hero of that success. I guess you know the entire story!
BTW I was expecting an avatar of Bhagat Singh at your display, Achilles made me altogether astonished. I am amazed at your personality of inspiration, you got to idealized something Indian, right!

Back
Top Bottom