What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

first of all indian buddy .u and we know that war can not be happen between indian and pakistan but a cold war may be or has been strated .so u know better from this..:pdf:

You still didn't understood truly but I respect your cool reply.

I wanted to tell you that India has width of 2500 km. and Pakistan has shaheen II which could easily target all over India. In response India has Brahmos (300 km) Agni I (750 km) and Agni II (2500 KM) and Agni VI (3500). Pakistan has width of by most 500-750 Km.

So, everything is reachable. So, there is no point in discussing "India, Pakistan & 7000 km range missile). If its 7000 km range missile, it just handful tool to make sure even China remains your friend forever.

Nice try to drag China into Pakistan's potential threat, but it is not happening. Pakistan will maintain nuclear missile edge versus India, as it is a last military deterrence of Pakistan.

Nice try to drag China into Pakistan's potential threat, but it is not happening. Pakistan will maintain nuclear missile edge versus India, as it is a last military deterrence of Pakistan.

Do you think India has potential threat from Russia. But still making anything more than 5000 Km will make sure that no one dare to make you fool on real ground.

u didnt understand my reply .my means to say is that not only india is involving in destabilize pakistan may be it is a game by players of india,russia,usa,israel as pakistan has only the islamic country who dares to compete with any one as in swat .think that in afganistan usa forces are fighting there since almost 9 years but they didnt control on them but our great pak army has control all mother**** in one year on those land who has vast trees and very complex path to find and kill them but usa forces dnt control so the main purpose will be to see the play of power to those who want to destablize pakistan...
:sniper::pdf::pakistan:

u didnt understand my reply .my means to say is that not only india is involving in destabilize pakistan may be it is a game by players of india,russia,usa,israel as pakistan has only the islamic country who dares to compete with any one as in swat .think that in afganistan usa forces are fighting there since almost 9 years but they didnt control on them but our great pak army has control all mother**** in one year on those land who has vast trees and very complex path to find and kill them but usa forces dnt control so the main purpose will be to see the play of power to those who want to destablize pakistan...
:sniper::pdf::pakistan:

India, Israel are under your missile range. If you mean USA, then sorry brother you might need at least 12000 Km missile. For Russia 7000 Km is enough.

buddy if 7000 km can be made then to to increase 5000 km is not diifficult for our brilliant scientist ,engineers,labours,......
PAKISTAN ATOMIC commision will be always there
:pdf::pakistan:

Man this thread is going nuts :)

The news has not been confirmed by any reliable source, the media published a news item, who have the tendency to post by adding 'mirch masala' to spice it up.

Which country jumps to making a 7000KM range missile from 3000+Km missile which it just made ??? Let a 4000+ range missile come, then 5000+, then 6000+ and then you can think of a 7000+KM range missile.

Kindly think about the news item first,its authenticity, we all are discussing about a thing, which as per past record of development of our missile program is at least a decade away.

Arihant Sir, in one of my previous post in this thread, i mentioned Israel Jericho missile, whose latest version has a 7000+KM range and can easily target asia, europe & even can reach the american continent. So if Israel has enemies only around itself, why does it needs missile which can target whole of asia, europe & america ???
Sometimes the enemy is not just across the border, plus you never know which friend today becomes an enemy of future. So for nations which can have missiles & the longer they are, make up a deterrence for any future possible outcome. India has the right to make them as it has regional power & may be a future global power ambitions. And for Pakistan, they are also necessary without taking into context which nations are friends and which are not.

And i do hope more discussion on this topic is closed as it has no value for the time being as the authenticity of this news item is not confirmed nor reliable.

Arihant Sir, in one of my previous post in this thread, i mentioned Israel Jericho missile, whose latest version has a 7000+KM range and can easily target asia, europe & even can reach the american continent. So if Israel has enemies only around itself, why does it needs missile which can target whole of asia, europe & america ???
Sometimes the enemy is not just across the border, plus you never know which friend today becomes an enemy of future. So for nations which can have missiles & the longer they are, make up a deterrence for any future possible outcome. India has the right to make them as it has regional power & may be a future global power ambitions. And for Pakistan, they are also necessary without taking into context which nations are friends and which are not.

And i do hope more discussion on this topic is closed as it has no value for the time being as the authenticity of this news item is not confirmed nor reliable.

Hopefully, other Pakistani too can understand. No one knows who is your future enemy. The British who were our enemy earlier are now our friend. So, it's extremely negligence to believe in present.

Hopefully, other Pakistani too can understand. No one knows who is your future enemy. The British who were our enemy earlier are now our friend. So, it's extremely negligence to believe in present.

Yups, in today's world its not about friendships from the heart, its globalization and nations make friends for their own purposes.

US wants to counter china and for its defense industries prosperity it is now selling weapons to India. Many other examples there to quote, so crux is no country is a friend, everyone has its own intentions and ambitions. :)

Yups, in today's world its not about friendships from the heart, its globalization and nations make friends for their own purposes.

US wants to counter china and for its defense industries prosperity it is now selling weapons to India. Many other examples there to quote, so crux is no country is a friend, everyone has its own intentions and ambitions. :)

Even Russia sells weapons to China even though their is Land Dispute with them. USA wants to counter China, but USA itself is one of the largest importer of Chinese Products. So, in real no one knows who is your enemy. It likes continue with whatever happening.

Even Russia sells weapons to China even though their is Land Dispute with them. USA wants to counter China, but USA itself is one of the largest importer of Chinese Products. So, in real no one knows who is your enemy. It likes continue with whatever happening.

Please do some reseach before shooting trash,

China had no more border issue with Russia!:smitten:

big5.fmprc.gov.cn/gate/big5/us.china...org/.../t198291.htm -

:pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom