What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

So the muslims' problems with Israel is that the Jews there object to the muslims' desire to erase the political entity known as 'Israel', kill any Jews who resist, and basically enslave any Jews that remain alive.
I would expect better then that unless Mr Bush has visited you in your sleep, "a bit harsh reply but i couldn't help it" since you are asking funny questions. What Israel is doing all against muslims so i have counter question what Israel's plan? Wipe off Muslim countries and control more land since jews are growing and Israel is small for them? So Israel has right to take over muslim countries? Grow up and i believe you have but not enough.... If Israel is acting the way it is, Trust me it will be wiped off by either Pakistan or USA.... See you are a kind who just watch Fox and CNN. Do you even know how many times Israel tried to use USA for her wars against muslim countries? How many times Israel has Passed on our weapons to the 3rd world countries? with out our will. Israel is a spiritual Country under their God and today or later their God will be up against USA then i should ask you, What should we Americans do to counter Israel. Israel is no ones Friend. Go study about Israel since i have and i know what iam talking about and you find out yourself by turning some pages about if..... Stop fooling yourself with Israel being so innocent when Israel is the one who has taken over lands of other not Muslim Countries! :pakistan::usflag:

I would expect better then that unless Mr Bush has visited you in your sleep, "a bit harsh reply but i couldn't help it" since you are asking funny questions. What Israel is doing all against muslims so i have counter question what Israel's plan? Wipe off Muslim countries and control more land since jews are growing and Israel is small for them? So Israel has right to take over muslim countries? Grow up and i believe you have but not enough.... If Israel is acting the way it is, Trust me it will be wiped off by either Pakistan or USA.... See you are a kind who just watch Fox and CNN. Do you even know how many times Israel tried to use USA for her wars against muslim countries? How many times Israel has Passed on our weapons to the 3rd world countries? with out our will. Israel is a spiritual Country under their God and today or later their God will be up against USA then i should ask you, What should we Americans do to counter Israel. Israel is no ones Friend. Go study about Israel since i have and i know what iam talking about and you find out yourself by turning some pages about if..... Stop fooling yourself with Israel being so innocent when Israel is the one who has taken over lands of other not Muslim Countries! :pakistan::usflag:
Israel bows no one.They take it as their right to receive billions of USDs in aid they do what ever they want to do and how do they tame US? well they support the presidential candidates and democrats financially in their campaigns.They have control over print media of US so they can manipulate the US mindset the Jews in US take them as Israel they would support Israel in case of any confrontation any Jew any where in world is an Israeli not German, Not French, Not British even though born and raised on these countries resources.Secondly about the expansion if you would see the Israeli Flag

it shows their ambition it looks like this

David Star (The government of David)

If Pakistan can make 7000 km range Missile, can Pakistan launch a satellite?

If Pakistan can make 7000 km range Missile, can Pakistan launch a satellite?

Concept is very simple.

If you can launch satellite to middle orbit then yes, one can make ICBM Missile easily within few years on the condition that earlier missiles IRBM were totally homemade.

So, first of all you have create rockets which are capable of placing satellite in middle orbit, then one can think about range of above 5000 Km missile.

For you information, North Korea tried to launch satellite in the middle orbit to test the range which ultimately failed.

Well, you need certain engines to get there... IF you can build those engines you can shoot decent load to other continents...

Pakistan should concentrate on launching it's own satelite to enter in space arena instead of launching ICBM's. SLV's are enough to show the world that you could put anything anywhere on over this globe. Making an ICBM is waste of resources and money in today's age. This world is very competative and pakistan has lots of catching up to do. But pakistan has a choice of some smart leaps and taking it step further instead of standing in the same line with other's.
"Some got something to show, some got something they could do".

I have heard something about launching a satellite in orbit by 2010.

some would say we do not need any ICBM, but i would say bettter to have it when you don't need it, rather then you need it and you don't have it.

Testing an ICBM is like opening Pandora's box.....Pakistan will be in a heap of trouble from the international community.....

Take the example of North Korea......The people there are seriously eating grass to support the nuclear and missile program....

Besides, Pakistan hardly has any enemies other than India that it cannot repel with conventional weapons and the current list of Pak missiles should be suffice for Indian assault

There really is no need for an ICBM.....It will become an "Aa Bail Mujhe maar" situation!!

Testing an ICBM is like opening Pandora's box.....Pakistan will be in a heap of trouble from the international community.....

Take the example of North Korea......The people there are seriously eating grass to support the nuclear and missile program....

Besides, Pakistan hardly has any enemies other than India that it cannot repel with conventional weapons and the current list of Pak missiles should be suffice for Indian assault

There really is no need for an ICBM.....It will become an "Aa Bail Mujhe maar" situation!!

I think you are right. As mentioned earlier in the post, Pakistan should opt for satellite launching instead of ICBM.

SLV is much preferred since it can boost military intelligence gathering and promote scientific achievements.

SLV technology can enable us to create ICBMs but not the other way around.

Anyways, ICBMs may soon become outdated once laser technology advances in 20-30 years.

SLV is much preferred since it can boost military intelligence gathering and promote scientific achievements.

SLV technology can enable us to create ICBMs but not the other way around.

Anyways, ICBMs may soon become outdated once laser technology advances in 20-30 years.
That is a very bad argument. Assuming this is true, that we will have 'Star Wars' type energy weapons system that can destroy an ICBM before it reaches orbit, how many countries will be able to afford this new technology? Responsible military planning take into consideration current ATTAINABLE technology and this mean asking if the country can build or purchase, after that can the country support it through sustainable deployment. This is why the world have grossly disparate military capabilities. Immediate neighbors who are hostile to each other can attempt to outspend each other, bankrupting their economies in the process.

I think Pakistan MUST test one just to make sure that it has capability to making ICBMs if needed in future. I am not agree that India is only enemy of Pakistan. I foresee Israel a much more bigger threat for Pakistan and Israel hold US in her hands against Pakistan so Pakistan do need ICBMs in a way.

those who r sayin that pakistan doesnt need ICBM jus bcoz its current missile can cover whole India now lets suppose that India disintegrates in to 30 independant states and threat 4 pakistan from India vanishes U cant guarantee that after India no body will harm you even Russia can wake up and tries to take revenge of its disintegration against Pakistan then we will need ICBM so anything that guarantees our existence from anyone then it shuld b in our arsenal.

:flame:

I think Pakistan MUST test one just to make sure that it has capability to making ICBMs if needed in future. I am not agree that India is only enemy of Pakistan. I foresee Israel a much more bigger threat for Pakistan and Israel hold US in her hands against Pakistan so Pakistan do need ICBMs in a way.

Israel is within reach of Pakistan. It is not more than 2000 km.

those who r sayin that pakistan doesnt need ICBM jus bcoz its current missile can cover whole India now lets suppose that India disintegrates in to 30 independant states and threat 4 pakistan from India vanishes U cant guarantee that after India no body will harm you even Russia can wake up and tries to take revenge of its disintegration against Pakistan then we will need ICBM so anything that guarantees our existence from anyone then it shuld b in our arsenal.

:flame:

Ya possibly Pakistan disintegrates into 7 states (Baluchistan, Jinnapur, Sindhistan, FATA, SWATistan, Northern Areas, Punjabistan and may be one left is Islamabad and there remains no pakistan so why Pakistan needs ICBM when existence of itself is not seen. Guy, you are making fool to yourself creating trolling stories of Ziad Bhai. Talk rationally and you will get answer rationally.

Back
Top Bottom