What's new

Pakistans fraudulent census

Punjab has generally had a slightly lower growth than other provinces.There was a time when punjab made up 60% pak population which has now reduced to about 50%.Fertility rate is a bit lower in punjab than other provinces.

Punjab exports more manpower to middle east and other nations then sindh and balochistan.Could this out migration be also a reason for lower growth rate in punjab.

The growth rates in Punjab may have been slightly lower, but the latest sham census reveals a significant drop in population after 2017.

In 1998, Punjab accounted for over 55% of the country's population, but by 2017, this had slightly decreased to around 53%, which represented a decline of 2.6% over the span of two decades.

The purported 3% reduction in Punjab's population share in just five years post-2017 is what calls the credibility of the recent census into question.

The growth rates in Punjab may have been slightly lower, but the latest sham census reveals a significant drop in population after 2017.

In 1998, Punjab accounted for over 55% of the country's population, but by 2017, this had slightly decreased to around 53%, which represented a decline of 2.6% over the span of two decades.

The purported 3% reduction in Punjab's population share in just five years post-2017 is what calls the credibility of the recent census into question.
Punjab numbers might not be far off from reality but balochistan numbers show a very abnormal increase.I don't know why we just have to wait for final figures to come out.

Punjab numbers might not be far off from reality

If you really believe that districts such as Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Jhelum, and Sialkot in Punjab all have negative growth rates, then you are in a state of delusion.

but balochistan numbers show a very abnormal increase.I don't know why we just have to wait for final figures to come out.

It can be deduced logically that in order to allocate 7 seats from Punjab to Balochistan (where elections can be effortlessly and with impunity influenced and rigged by the establishment), there would have had to be a decrease in Punjab's population share and a corresponding increase in Balochistan's population share. However, considering that Punjab's population is ten times greater than Balochistan's, the decrease in Punjab's share appears to be relatively insignificant in contrast to the substantial increase in Balochistan's population.

You got your wish for depopulation. Where is the celebratory Halwa?

I have not. And it will not be pretty when it happens. The whole principle of sustainability is finite growth and steady decline.

An infinite cycle of growth and decline. But humans managed to cheat the cycle and establish a positive feedback cycle during the neolithic revolution when they learned to grow more food than what nature was granting them.

پھاک پھوج نے اس اعتراز کا جواب داخل کرا دیا ہے

بات یہ ہے کہ بلوچستان کی مردانہ کمزوری کا علاج ہو چکا ہے
اور پنجاب کی مردانہ کمزوری کی بیماری شدت اختیار کر چکی ہے

سندھ نے مردانہ کمزوری کی غلط دوا کھا لی اس لیے کراچی کی آبادی کم اور اندرون سندھ کی بڑھ گئی

Why is census data evwn required for seats or delimitation? Isnt the nadra data available? Anyone above 18 that can vote mist have an NIC and that data is enough. Why spend billions on fake and stupid census?

Balochistan census makes sense at least to me due to the massive money that is being pumped by the Chinese alongside canals and water diversions that happened from Punjab contrary to the belief Balochistan is prospering and will prosper now agriculture is also thriving. But the Punjab census makes no sense whatsoever 42 districts and a negative pop growth give me a break.

As someone from the province of Balochistan it doesn't make sense to me bro.

FvJgBuKaAAAJaSA.jpg

Balochistan census makes sense at least to me due to the massive money that is being pumped by the Chinese alongside canals and water diversions that happened from Punjab contrary to the belief Balochistan is prospering and will prosper now agriculture is also thriving. But the Punjab census makes no sense whatsoever 42 districts and a negative pop growth give me a break.
what 42 districts saw negative growth rate?? tf ???

71 districts are in red, or pink (as in they have a growth rate lower than 1%)

The purported significant increase in the Pashtun population in Balochistan serves a dual purpose for the establishment: to manipulate elections with ease and to achieve its longstanding objectives of reducing the influence of Punjab and making the Baloch a minority in their own province.

Back
Top Bottom