What's new

Pakistans fraudulent census

What has army got to do with census.
Company is super king so involved everywhere.
Politics, defense, foreign policy, economy, real estate, industry, transport, CAA, airlines, census, elections, constituency demarcation TO funds embezzlement, frauds, political muders, cross national smuggling,

Where they are not involved??

Balochistan saw a 63% increase in its population, lol
apparently, Punjabs going through a famine to the point its pop is decreasing and Punjab is losing 8 seats in the national assembly (they'll increase south Punjabs population cause they want Bilawal to be PM, and SP politicians always sell themselves short)
@M. Sarmad @RealNapster @Valar. @Sayfullah @Great Janjua
Idk if it’s cuz of famine.
What I think is that people from areas of Panjab are moving to Balochistan for jobs. I know it might sound absurd but many people I know from sindh migrated to Balochistan because apparently jobs are easier to get and the highest paying there.
But I could be wrong as well. It could be famine. But if Panjab faces famine then Balochistan would face far worse because Panjab is where majority of Pakistans agriculture is from?
And this is why I don’t support people saying implement Chinese one child policy in Pakistan etc. Pakistanis should have enough kids to ensure sustainable growth. Negative population growth is also a very harmful thing to any country. A healthy and sustainable population growth is needed.
Reading some of the comments on such posts people are saying the census people on purpose didn’t count everyone. This could be on purpose manipulation of data?

Maybe they’ve included the Chinese in the Balochistan census.

Balochistan politicians are apparently the easiest to handle for the boys hence this sham census.

But the writing is on the wall.

Pakistan’s future is in breaking down the number of provinces or just do away with provinces and just have divisions.

Balochistan saw a 63% increase in its population, lol
apparently, Punjabs going through a famine to the point its pop is decreasing and Punjab is losing 8 seats in the national assembly (they'll increase south Punjabs population cause they want Bilawal to be PM, and SP politicians always sell themselves short)
@M. Sarmad @RealNapster @Valar. @Sayfullah @Great Janjua
there is something equivocal with this census I know many people who have told me that no census team ever visited their village let alone their house.

Balochistan census makes sense at least to me due to the massive money that is being pumped by the Chinese alongside canals and water diversions that happened from Punjab contrary to the belief Balochistan is prospering and will prosper now agriculture is also thriving. But the Punjab census makes no sense whatsoever 42 districts and a negative pop growth give me a break.

It's not just about the NA seats, an increase in provincial population results in an increase in NFC awards money in hundreds of billion rupees.

And most of the bigwig sardars are in politics and controlled by pindi boys, they getting a big chunk of money is another reason.

Last edited:
Company is super king so involved everywhere.
Politics, defense, foreign policy, economy, real estate, industry, transport, CAA, airlines, census, elections, constituency demarcation TO funds embezzlement, frauds, political muders, cross national smuggling,

Where they are not involved??

Yup. There are ISI operatives positioned in the courts, bureaucracy, police, among politicians, media etc. telling everyone what to do.

Census is BS. Check out ratio of registered voters in each province.

We need modern system in place in digital age in which need for census is no longer required. Every citizen is registered where he lives and when he dies.

You want to work in Karachi? Then bring Karachi proof of adress, where you live. Get yourself registered in Karachi. This will also take care of migration data.

@Valar.

At first, I thought you were just being sarcastic, but it seems like you really believe in this bogus census. The Punjab districts that are showing negative growth in this sham of a census have been steadily growing by 2 to 3 percent per year over the past 20 years or so, until 2017. So, what's your theory? what event or phenomenon that occurred in Punjab within the past 5 years could possibly explain why this growth suddenly plummeted dramatically after 2017?

Punjab is the most educated province in Pakistan with highest female labour participation and contraceptives used. Hence the population decrease especially in the districts that you mentioned which are much more industrualised than others.

Not really

For example, In the Gujranwala district, the female labor participation rate is only 13.7 %, much lower than the national average (15.5%). Punjab also has a higher unemployment rate than Sindh and Balochistan

Who's to assume the previous census was correct? Pakistan used to have a census every decade....by continuously having a census at regular intervals you can determine trends more accurately.

1951 - completed
1961 - completed
1971 - rescheduled to 1972
1981 - completed

1991 - not done > took place in 1998 *gap of 17 years*

2001 - not done
2011 - not done

2017 - first census in 19 years!

2023 - latest census

The inconsistencies in Pakistan's national census are due in part to political turmoil and instability within the country.

We need more data. Next census is 2027 I guess. Since it's every 5 years.

Who's to assume the previous census was correct? Pakistan used to have a census every decade....by continuously having a census at regular intervals you can determine trends more accurately.

1951 - completed
1961 - completed
1971 - rescheduled to 1972
1981 - completed

1991 - not done > took place in 1998 *gap of 17 years*

2001 - not done
2011 - not done

2017 - first census in 19 years!

2023 - latest census

The inconsistencies in Pakistan's national census are due in part to political turmoil and instability within the country.

We need more data. Next census is 2027 I guess. Since it's every 5 years.
Biggest fraud in census is carried out in sindh. While sindhi speaking population shown growing by several hundred percents in village and towns, Karachi and Hyderabad are shown declining so urdu speaking are marginalized and stunted and fauji generals, sindhi feudals, sharifs, Punjab beaureaucracy, punjab todi politicians and that they continue their rape, loot, and murder of Pakistan and that Pakistan to never become free from their EVIL hold.

Last edited:
@Valar.

At first, I thought you were just being sarcastic, but it seems like you really believe in this bogus census. The Punjab districts that are showing negative growth in this sham of a census have been steadily growing by 2 to 3 percent per year over the past 20 years or so, until 2017. So, what's your theory? what event or phenomenon that occurred in Punjab within the past 5 years could possibly explain why this growth suddenly plummeted dramatically after 2017?
Punjab has generally had a slightly lower growth than other provinces.There was a time when punjab made up 60% pak population which has now reduced to about 50%.Fertility rate is a bit lower in punjab than other provinces.

Punjab exports more manpower to middle east and other nations then sindh and balochistan.Could this out migration be also a reason for lower growth rate in punjab.

Back
Top Bottom