What's new

Pakistans fraudulent census

why's Punjab's population decreasing when everyone moving to Punjab? is there a famine going on in Punjab?, are Punjabis youth moving to foreign countries or other parts of the country? are we witnessing a war where men are dying in big numbers?

whys Sialkot district population decreasing when its per capita gdp is around 16-18 k $?
war going on in Pindi?
youths of Gujranwala emigrating out of country on mass?
a famine in Jhelum district?
inner city Lahore District witnessing a huge decrease in population
whats happening in Norowal?

according to the latest census these economically, politically, socially vibrant districts are experiencing negative population growth rate (not just low pop growth, negative pop growth lol)

where's the logic?
army ka punjab main ab koi nhi bacha . army punjab se move ker gai hai

why's Punjab's population decreasing when everyone moving to Punjab? is there a famine going on in Punjab?, are Punjabis youth moving to foreign countries or other parts of the country? are we witnessing a war where men are dying in big numbers?

whys Sialkot district population decreasing when its per capita gdp is around 16-18 k $?
war going on in Pindi?
youths of Gujranwala emigrating out of country on mass?
a famine in Jhelum district?
inner city Lahore District witnessing a huge decrease in population
whats happening in Norowal?

where's the logic?
Punjab is the most educated province in Pakistan with highest female labour participation and contraceptives used. Hence the population decrease especially in the districts that you mentioned which are much more industrualised than others.

If there was still the war actively ongoing in FATA, I would have somewhat agreed that mass migration is happening.

But in the current conditions, a 60% increase in population in 5 years is astounding.

Lol

Census team's visit at my house went just fine.

Ofcourse, it wouldn't suit your PTI fanboi agenda. :)
weren't you leaving pakistani what made you stay... fertile land i presume anyhow good that it goes smoothly for you, here in karachi dha, clifton pechs etc most houses weren't even included

weren't you leaving pakistani what made you stay... fertile land i presume anyhow good that it goes smoothly for you, here in karachi dha, clifton pechs etc most houses weren't even included
Dude, you are hallucinating, just like any other Youthia now a days.

keep taking that cool aid
Youthias calling others of taking kool aid? seriously?

You guys are full on cult following, conspiracy theories, believing every non youthia as a traitor and you think others are taking the kool aid?

The irony of you so called 'patriots' is that you guys dream about breaking Pakistan multiple times on this forum on daily basis.

Some real patriots. <sighs>

Balochistan has the highest fertility rate.

Also, has a lot refugees.
Entire Balochistan is filled with Afghans with Pakistani identity cards.

Its mathematically not possible for refugees alone to increase the population by that much.

Granted Balochistan and ex-FATA have the highest fertility rate but there's no visible exodus of refugees to get it to that point.

Pretty clear they want Billo Raani as PM.

You guys are full on cult following, conspiracy theories, believing every non youthia as a traitor and you think others are taking the kool aid?

The irony of you so called 'patriots' is that you guys dream about breaking Pakistan multiple times on this forum on daily basis.

f youthiyas, they don't suffer from mental disease they are a mental disease on to itself

I spoke with my cousin from Gujranwala not too long ago, and I mentioned these statistics. I've never seen that man confused; he said our family (multiple cousins, etc.) produced over 20+ kids in the last three years. So how the hell are we negative growth? He said it's a competition here who can knock up the girl on the wedding night, every day. Pali rat nashta sa pala sawal ata, koi kush kabri ha? It hasn't even been 24 hours post-wedding.

I guess this is what happens when you hire a pan di siri FA pass. 🤔

@Maula Jatt

Even then ex-FATA was merged with KPK in 2018.

It has been 5 years since then. That area has one of the highest fertility rates in Asia. Every family has at least 4-6 kids. How is it that KPK hasn't gotten new seats while Balochistan got a WHOPPING 7 seats.

We're gonna get trans PM I guess.

no one is breaking are you that thick chill with name calling

Its mathematically not possible for refugees alone to increase the population by that much.

Granted Balochistan and ex-FATA have the highest fertility rate but there's no visible exodus of refugees to get it to that point.
Forget refugees acquiring fake/real id cards for a moment.

Let's take about 12 million people, native people, most of whom very young on average.

Let's say, 12m people means 6 million couples producing 6 million kids in 5 years.

Or, 3 million couples producing 6 million kids in 5 years(2/couple).

Wouldn't it increase the population from 12 to 18 millions?

Now, to see the real population growth, check out how many kids are born in Pakistan per year and how many of them are born in Balochistan in last 5 years. Hopefully, doodh ka doodh pani ka pani hojaye ga.

Back
Top Bottom