What's new

Pakistans fraudulent census

Forget refugees acquiring fake/real id cards for a moment.

Let's take about 12 million people, native people, most of whom very young on average.

Let's say, 12m people means 6 million couples producing 6 million kids in 5 years.

Or, 3 million couples producing 6 million kids in 5 years(2/couple).

Wouldn't it increase the population from 12 to 18 millions?

Now, to see the real population growth, check out how many kids are born in Pakistan per year and how many of them are born in Balochistan in last 5 years. Hopefully, doodh ka doodh pani ka pani hojaye ga.
i am happy that you trust our goverment .

Forget refugees acquiring fake/real id cards for a moment.

Let's take about 12 million people, native people, most of whom very young on average.

Let's say, 12m people means 6 million couples producing 6 million kids in 5 years.

Or, 3 million couples producing 6 million kids in 5 years(2/couple).

Wouldn't it increase the population from 12 to 18 millions?

Now, to see the real population growth, check out how many kids are born in Pakistan per year and how many of them are born in Balochistan in last 5 years. Hopefully, doodh ka doodh pani ka pani hojaye ga.

That's just hypothetical faujeet math.

It doesn't make sense how KPK's population would only increase by 3-4 million though considering ex-FATA has very high fertility rate and no increase in seats is also fishy too.

Punjab's doesn't make sense either.

Youthias calling others of taking kool aid? seriously?

You guys are full on cult following, conspiracy theories, believing every non youthia as a traitor and you think others are taking the kool aid?

The irony of you so called 'patriots' is that you guys dream about breaking Pakistan multiple times on this forum on daily basis.

I have alot of relatives joining PTI, its their first time in politics and they believe everything Pti leaders say. The reality is they're inexperienced in politics, in another 20 years they will realise there mistakes. Tlp is another new party, so many followers but have no clue. Same people but different party.

I do believe we need new party with new visionary leadership, had enough of pmln, pmlq, ppp but atleast talk sense, breaking Pakistan and Pakistan army will be a disaster, calling for mutiny, rebellion is dangerous idea being promoted.

Pakistan needs a new party, be it Pti but we need sensible educated people, not emotionally charged kids. Once the party is strong at grassroot level then noone can topple it, they will win elections for the next 30 years because Pakistani population has a mindset change. IK is trying to do that but poor guy gets betrayed everytime, the lotas, electables and mafia keep playing dirty with him.

That's just hypothetical faujeet math.

It doesn't make sense how KPK's population would only increase by 3-4 million though considering ex-FATA has very high fertility rate and no increase in seats is also fishy too.

Punjab's doesn't make sense either.
I thought we were talking about Balochistan?

Anyways, provide data for Balochistan. total live births and fertility rate etc.

I wodunt mind if they gave these seats to KPK, karachi or even SIndh (although with the whole PPP shit idk but still)

but Balochistan is home to bad actors, - its made up of Baloch who never liked Pak from the get go, or Afghan refugees who are the worst people to exist alongside pejeets in my eyes and native Pak pashtuns who support Achakzai type charackters

check out Achakzai if you dont know him, a real POS whose brother killed a police officer in Queeta by running a car over him, no one could touch him, his photos with famous Afghan warlords of southern Afghanistan, a major Afghanistan meat rider (outside of Ali wazir I can't think of such a pathetically anti-Pak MNA in national politics, but achakzai been that way for decades)

imagine these characters coming to power, what havoc it would cause in national politics - a 24 seats who largely dont even vibe with your country

f that
that's what we are trying to say thank you
Baluchistan is being held captive by all the bad actors and any local who gets support against bla or mullahs our establishment takes then hostage.

native Pak pashtuns who support Achakzai type charackters

Achakzai has never won a seat since 2013.

Quetta is all pro-PTI. North Balochistan switches between ANP and JUIF.

I thought we were talking about Balochistan?

Anyways, provide data for Balochistan. total live births and fertility rate etc.

You mentioned natives which is why I also mentioned KPK.

If its just refugees then the only way would be an exodus which we saw in 90s and 2000s. Last 5 years there hasn't been an "exodus" to increase it to that point.

You mentioned natives which is why I also mentioned KPK.

If its just refugees then the only way would be an exodus which we saw in 90s and 2000s. Last 5 years there hasn't been an "exodus" to increase it to that point.
Abhay Akhrot, exodus from where?

Provide the data of live births and fertility rate of Balochistan from last 5 years.

There’s no need to get personal. It just weakens your argument.
Says the most potty mouthed troll on pdf... lol

Check out this ethnofascist's comments and what kinda comments he gives 'love' reactions to...

Abhay Akhrot, exodus from where?

Provide the data of live births and fertility rate of Balochistan from last 5 years.

Exodus from Afghanistan since that's the only country that has a significant amount of refugees in Pakistan my pendu friend.

The burden of proof is usually on the person who brings the claim. You said refugees, my point was that refugees itself cannot be responsible as there would need to be a massive population shift to get the numbers we are having.

The demographics of Balochistan and KPK are similar, if there's a massive population increase in one why isn't there a similar increase in the other?

Company in nexus with zardari sindhi mafia has halved Karachi population.
All efforts on to perpetuate feudal rule to destroy urban population in sindh and to stunt science, industrialization, education, and innovation which only occurs in metropolitan cities.
THEY ARE ENEMIES and TRAITORS OF PAKISTAN.

army ka punjab main ab koi nhi bacha . army punjab se move ker gai hai
Bhai even in 2017 census the population growth rate in punjab was lower than other provinces.The only thing could be that other provinces were over counted or punjab was under counted.

Says the most potty mouthed troll on pdf... lol

Check out this ethnofascist's comments and what kinda comments he gives 'love' reactions to...

I don’t insult other Pakistanis, plus who cares what he says…?

Back
Top Bottom