What's new

Pakistans fraudulent census

Maula Jatt

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
army at thier best this is what make them king maker . i will not surpise if army make blochistan a majority population province

Balochistan saw a 63% increase in its population, lol
apparently, Punjabs going through a famine to the point its pop is decreasing and Punjab is losing 8 seats in the national assembly (they'll increase south Punjabs population cause they want Bilawal to be PM, and SP politicians always sell themselves short)
@M. Sarmad @RealNapster @Valar. @Sayfullah @Great Janjua

"Boys" Ka homeground Hy na. Wahan se ziada seats honge to asaani hoge

Balochistan saw a 63% increase in its population, lol
apparently, Punjabs going through a famine to the point its pop is decreasing and Punjab is losing 8 seats in the national assembly (they'll increase south Punjabs population cause they want Bilawal to be PM, and SP politicians always sell themselves short)
@M. Sarmad @RealNapster @Valar. @Sayfullah @Great Janjua

This blatant manipulation of census data is an insult to the collective intellect of the nation, or perhaps this manipulation is a message to assert the power and authority of those responsible, indicating that they can act with impunity and without regard for the people's opinions and actual facts.

It's quite comical to note that according to this sham of a census, Punjab districts such as Sialkot, Gujranwala, Jhelum, and Rawalpindi have actually displayed negative growth, and their populations were higher in 2017 than they are now.

Entire Balochistan is filled with Afghans with Pakistani identity cards.
add those as well wont account for that much increase in census its all to lower Punjab and Karachi seats.
Also have any censes team came to your house , they only ask how many male and females and kid you have and then they leave anyone can lie.

add those as well wont account for that much increase in census its all to lower Punjab and Karachi seats.
Also have any censes team came to your house , they only ask who many male and females and kid you have and then they leave anyone can lie.
Lol

Census team's visit at my house went just fine.

Ofcourse, it wouldn't suit your PTI fanboi agenda. :)

army can do better . make new law
each general have voting power of 10 million pakistanis .if a genaral votes it will be counted 10 million votes .

Blessing in disguise.

Punjab's monopoly will reduce if not end.
why's Punjab's population decreasing when everyone moving to Punjab? is there a famine going on in Punjab?, are Punjabis youth moving to foreign countries or other parts of the country? are we witnessing a war where men are dying in big numbers?

whys Sialkot district population decreasing when its per capita gdp is around 16-18 k $?
war going on in Pindi?
youths of Gujranwala emigrating out of country on mass?
a famine in Jhelum district?
inner city Lahore District witnessing a huge decrease in population
whats happening in Norowal?

according to the latest census these economically, politically, socially vibrant districts are experiencing negative population growth rate (not just low pop growth, negative pop growth lol)

where's the logic?

This blatant manipulation of census data is an insult to the collective intellect of the nation, or perhaps this manipulation is a message to assert the power and authority of those responsible, indicating that they can act with impunity and without regard for the people's opinions and actual facts.

It's quite comical to note that according to this sham of a census, Punjab districts such as Sialkot, Gujranwala, Jhelum, and Rawalpindi have actually displayed negative growth, and their populations were higher in 2017 than they are now.

I spoke with my cousin from Gujranwala not too long ago, and I mentioned these statistics. I've never seen that man confused; he said our family (multiple cousins, etc.) produced over 20+ kids in the last three years. So how the hell are we negative growth? He said it's a competition here who can knock up the girl on the wedding night, every day. Pali rat nashta sa pala sawal ata, koi kush kabri ha? It hasn't even been 24 hours post-wedding.

I guess this is what happens when you hire a pan di siri FA pass. 🤔

@Maula Jatt

Back
Top Bottom