What's new

Pakistans population at 255 million people- Census results

About right yet we still have many Pakistani posters writing about 220 million, a number passed ages back.
What’s sad is that one of the biggest populations and fastest growing populations still can’t shake the shackles of corrupt rulers.

These people will remain poor. The literacy rate is low. A bigger population for Pakistan is not a formula towards success.

OK, if you want to keep desert area im scale like it is now, it is your choice.

Changing a landscape from it's natural state does only does damage not benefit. Do you not know what ecology is?

actually with clmate change balochistan is becomming more and more greener!!!! They are growing high demand varieties now ehich previously the soil in balochistan was not able to support!

Climate change is an exaggeration and cannot be fully predicted outside of media hype.

Last edited:
Changing a landscape from it's natural state does only damage not benefit. Do you not know what ecology is?

Climate change is an exaggeration and cannot be fully predicted outside of media hype.
I know what is ecology, do you know what poverty, crowded population areas means?
But i am ok with that to if the desert ecosystems have priority over wellbeing for general population.

These people will remain poor. The literacy rate is low. A bigger population for Pakistan is not a formula towards success.
Yes but there is a larger demand for textiles and agricultural products.

A booming population is good for the economy.

Having more people is never a problem if you can put them in useful economic activity.

But here, females hardly work outside of their household.

And Madrasas rarely teach skills needed in modern workplaces.

Make a modern society and reap the benefits of large demography. :tup:

Having more people is never a problem if you can put them in useful economic activity.

But here, females hardly work outside of their household.

And Madrasas rarely teach skills needed in modern workplaces.

Make a modern society and reap the benefits of large demography. :tup:
I believe women should have a proper career or profession.

Madrassas need to be modernized to teach people workplace skills.

I know what is ecology, do you know what poverty, crowded population areas means?
But i am ok with that to if the desert ecosystems have priority over wellbeing for general population.

Changing landscape from it's natural setting will only do harm. That is what ecology is. This over-farming is what led to overpopulation in Pakistan:

Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora(1).jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom