What's new

Pakistans population at 255 million people- Census results

I think there is a need of a government that works for the people. need to free Pakistan from the junta.
Yes but with a rising population there is a demand for textiles and agricultural products. Therefore the economy is bound to improve.

Look at China's and even India's economies. They are large because of their huge populations.

Is this true?- this is not official
View attachment 931121
Punjab - 127 million people
Increase of 15.90%

Sindh around 58 million people
Increase of 21%

KPK around 40 million people
Increase of around 19%

Balochistan around 22 million people
Increase of a whopping 78%!!

Federal territory - 2.3 million people
Increase of 17%

Gilgit Baltistan and AJk - 5.9 million people

Pakistan overall went from 207 million people to 249 million people (without GB and AJk)

20% overall increase!! Wtf..

View attachment 931122
@lastofthepatriots @Goenitz @M. Sarmad @DESERT FIGHTER @Khan_patriot @Khan_21 @RealNapster @Areesh @HRK
250 million is a healthy population for a country like Pakistan over 280 million would be overkill but 250 is a healthy figure.

Our Population density is fine as well we rank somewhere in the 45th or 46th place.

What we need is Govt management of wealth distribution which of currently seems to be going only into Elite pockets.

Hear me out, this isn’t as bad you as you think. With a population boom, it creates more job opportunities and keeps the economy going - at least what I’ve studied.

Pakistan needs a major structural reform and need to end dynasty politics. Maybe it’s me but I saw a decline in large families amongst urban educated folks. The numbers were seeing is likely the rural/uneducated ones.

How did Balochistan almost double in population?
Security improvement and foreign investment coupled with better irrigation system leading to population boom.

Hear me out, this isn’t as bad you as you think. With a population boom, it creates more job opportunities and keeps the economy going - at least what I’ve studied.

Pakistan needs a major structural reform and need to end dynasty politics. Maybe it’s me but I saw a decline in large families amongst urban educated folks. The numbers were seeing is likely the rural/uneducated ones.
Bang on

250 million is a healthy population for a country like Pakistan over 280 million would be overkill but 250 is a healthy figure.

Our Population density is fine as well we rank somewhere in the 45th or 46th place.

What we need is Govt management of wealth distribution which of currently seems to be going only into Elite pockets.
This is where I concur with you. I am a Pakistani Nationalist just like yourself.

This is where I concur with you. I am a Pakistani Nationalist just like yourself.
Its not about being a nationalist but rationally thinking and statistics tell us our population density is fine but our management of our population is poor which leads to suffering.

Its the Govts fault for not utilising manpower Pakistan offers.

Its not about being a nationalist but rationally thinking and statistics tell us our population density is fine but our management of our population is poor which leads to suffering.

Its the Govts fault for not utilising manpower Pakistan offers.
We should invite Chinese, Taiwanese, and Japanese advisors on how to govern our country.

Is this true?- this is not official
View attachment 931121
Punjab - 127 million people
Increase of 15.90%

Sindh around 58 million people
Increase of 21%

KPK around 40 million people
Increase of around 19%

Balochistan around 22 million people
Increase of a whopping 78%!!

Federal territory - 2.3 million people
Increase of 17%

Gilgit Baltistan and AJk - 5.9 million people

Pakistan overall went from 207 million people to 249 million people (without GB and AJk)

20% overall increase!! Wtf..

View attachment 931122
@lastofthepatriots @Goenitz @M. Sarmad @DESERT FIGHTER @Khan_patriot @Khan_21 @RealNapster @Areesh @HRK

Considering they fiddled with the results in Punjab I wouldn't trust it. Seeing how there is high TFR is all parts of the country, I would assume its actually upwards 270 million.

We should invite Chinese, Taiwanese, and Japanese advisors on how to govern our country.

Once we get rid of this parasitical junta trying to hold back the country, we will be on a good forward path.

Maybe it’s me but I saw a decline in large families amongst urban educated folks. The numbers were seeing is likely the rural/uneducated ones.

My dad has 7 siblings while my older brother is aiming to have only 2/3 kids.

Considering they fiddled with the results in Punjab I wouldn't trust it. Seeing how there is high TFR is all parts of the country, I would assume its actually upwards 270 million.

Once we get rid of this parasitical junta trying to hold back the country, we will be on a good forward path.
Its probably around 255 million as the census showed if you compare the figure to UN estimation its not far off.

Its probably around 255 million as the census showed if you compare the figure to UN estimation its only 2 million off at best.

Its weird because it shows many Punjabi districts in the negative? While overall Punjab has increased. Balochistan almost doubling??

Its weird because it shows many Punjabi districts in the negative? While overall Punjab has increased. Balochistan almost doubling??
Probably there is something fishy Punjab population should be around 12 crore/120 million afterall it has 42 districts.

So they released the extra figures at the for Punjab to satisfy the hue and cry raised over the issue.

The official figure for literacy is 58%. That means that there are 107 million uneducated people. That’s more than the population of most countries.

Here’s the Pakistani definition of literacy:

Literacy is now defined as: “Ability to read and understand simple text in any language from a newspaper or magazine, write a simple letter and perform basic mathematical calculation (ie, counting and addition/subtraction).”

A 7-year-old class 3 student can read and write and do basic math. That’s all that is required to be considered literate in Pakistan.

The quality of human resources is so low that foreign investors can’t find qualified people for anything. Therefore no investment.

Add to that, Pakistan is in the list of most water scarce countries in the world. At this rate there won’t be enough food production. Most of the country is desert and the population is concentrated in a small area.

In 1947 West Pakistan had a population of 34 million and East Pakistan was 42 million. Now we’re 265 million and they’re 170 million.

If we keep going like this, with no education, no development, it is a recipe for disaster.

Yes, if we get a fairly elected government then we can deal with the issues. It may be difficult to educate illiterate adults but at least we can educate the young. Only then will quality of life improve.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom