What's new

Pakistan's first fatality of COVID-19 may have endangered thousands.

Apparantly hatred for Iran and Shias is only your traits mr retired troll.

As for me, I don't hate Arabs, Iranians or any other community. I just dislike their governments and regimes. Entire middle eastern regimes are slow poison termites for Muslim world.

Go stone Special Envoy for Health since all ministries belong to Immie Niazi.

Zafar Mirxa claims 78 percent of the infected people quarantined came from Iran.

Please issue sectarian and hate fatwa for Niazi regime.

I am waiting

Go stone Special Envoy for Health since all ministries belong to Immie Niazi.

Zafar Mirxa claims 78 percent of the infected people quarantined came from Iran.

Please issue sectarian and hate fatwa for Niazi regime.

I am waiting
Are you saying Imran Khan govt brought this virus intentionally?

Number of cases which Pakistan has got from other states can be counted on finger tips,It's population from Iran which have given birth to pandemic sitution in Pakistan.
If Govt follows that path,you would be first to start hue and cry.
P.S:-That transportation staff,which brought Zahireens from Iran Border are getting tested and many have been found positive.

Don't divert from the point. I did not deny that number of cases which are closed by "Pakistani pilgrims" coming from Iran are higher than those coming from Saudi Arabia or else where.

But this threads is showing the stupidity of us as a nation. You are picking people from only one sect and trying to imply that Iran send them as bio weapon. That is the biased opinion that you and few other members are pushing for. I have on multiple threads stated that anyone who is declared quarantined found disobeying that status should be shot between his eyes. I don't care where he come from or what is his sect, religion, ethnicity.

Nepotism and Corruption did

You should be out on street in Germany accusing German Government the same.

But no, it serves you to shut your mouth in such scenario. Instead you are here spewing venom against Pakistan government that's taken much faster actions than most governments.

This happened on March 9th, WHO declared Covid as a pandemic on March 11. I dont have the numbers with me but I would also assume the numbers in Pakistan on March 9 was low, and more importantly there were no lockdowns/border closing/travel restrictions/social distancing awareness on March 9. A guy getting a massive welcome from village folks after coming from abroad / even more I guess in pilgrimage like this case, I think its just normal thing.

The man purposefully did not disclose that he was symptomatic. Then went on to attend the massive gathering. Then was told by medical professionals to be quarantined which he refused and went home. There is no excuse here.

If the WHO was reluctant to call it pandemic (even though like you said virus was already widespread then), if most countries didnt think it was the time to call an emergency, or impose travel massive travel restrictions, if most airlines still made a business decision to continue operations and passengers were still travelling internationally, then I am sure some villagers in Peshawar wouldnt have known any better on March 9th.

As I said above, it is more about the sheer stupidity of the man and his family. They deliberately endangered the lives of thousands because the imbecile was just too stubborn and cowardly to take responsibility for his condition and do what was his duty.

I am not saying what they did is right or wrong, I am just saying the situation of his villagers welcoming him after coming from pilgrimage is nothing out of the ordinary, and the world was much different on March 9th than it is at the moment.

At least in this case, I agree that the villagers were not at fault.

Please avoid such threads don't lose it just because other are losing it. This is no time for revenge it is time for reconciliation. Once you when I was new you gave me a negative rating for a thread and I listened and deleted it. It was my mistake today listen to your old self and rise above the hate.

These stories of idiocy need to be spread across the country. Believe it or not, there are still thousands of people in Pakistan, from all walks of life, who, due to their own absolute idiocy, are continuing to endanger tens of thousands of lives in the country through acts exactly as such. These dimwits just do not get it and will result in being a direct threat to thousands of Pakistani lives.

You should be out on street in Germany accusing German Government the same.

The German people are criticizing every wrong that they see having been committed by their government. They don't get obtusely defensive for political parties that they are loyal to. Their lives are more important to them. Can we say the same about ourselves?

But no, it serves you to shut your mouth in such scenario. Instead you are here spewing venom against Pakistan government that's taken much faster actions than most governments.

Pray do give a few examples of those exemplary actions that the government has taken.

I do not care for your loyalty to PTI or any other political party, for that matter. Nor for your rhetoric. If you are fine with them risking your life and the lives of your loved ones then so be it. But I will not stop pointing out the gross incompetence and deliberate misconduct of this government or any other. And you, sir, have no right to tell me otherwise.

I know what will serve my people, my country and myself well enough. It definitely is not the worship of a bunch of corrupt imbeciles led by a self-serving, hypocritical moron who thinks too highly of himself.

Pakistan's first coronavirus death exposes nation's vulnerability
Jibran Ahmad
8 Min Read

PESHAWAR (Reuters) - When Saadat Khan, 50, returned to Pakistan on March 9 from a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia, he was greeted in his village with a rousing welcome and a grand feast attended by more than 2,000 people, many of whom embraced him warmly.

ETyA0sQXkAI7sZm

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...BN21A0X1?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

@PaklovesTurkiye

What's guys like @BATMAN @Safriz @El Sidd @Sine Nomine gonna say now. Who launched this bio weapon.

Some pumped up adrenaline boosted sectarian extremist even wanted to nuke a country on a context that it intentionally spread the virus.

My point that don't generalize people. Virus don't know place, sect, religion, ethnicity, etc.

Because most of the country is made up of fools. No wonder why polio exists only in Afghanistan and Pakistan region.

Plz read Post/comment no 19 of this thread....

Iranian hands in spreading this plague into our land just can't be ignored.

The man purposefully did not disclose that he was symptomatic. Then went on to attend the massive gathering. Then was told by medical professionals to be quarantined which he refused and went home. There is no excuse here.

As I said above, it is more about the sheer stupidity of the man and his family. They deliberately endangered the lives of thousands because the imbecile was just too stubborn and cowardly to take responsibility for his condition and do what was his duty.

At least in this case, I agree that the villagers were not at fault.

These stories of idiocy need to be spread across the country. Believe it or not, there are still thousands of people in Pakistan, from all walks of life, who, due to their own absolute idiocy, are continuing to endanger tens of thousands of lives in the country through acts exactly as such. These dimwits just do not get it and will result in being a direct threat to thousands of Pakistani lives.

The German people are criticizing every wrong that they see having been committed by their government. They don't get obtusely defensive for political parties that they are loyal to. Their lives are more important to them. Can we say the same about ourselves?

Pray do give a few examples of those exemplary actions that the government has taken.

I do not care for your loyalty to PTI or any other political party, for that matter. Nor for your rhetoric. If you are fine with them risking your life and the lives of your loved ones then so be it. But I will not stop pointing out the gross incompetence and deliberate misconduct of this government or any other. And you, sir, have no right to tell me otherwise.

I know what will serve my people, my country and myself well enough. It definitely is not the worship of a bunch of corrupt imbeciles led by a self-serving, hypocritical moron who thinks too highly of himself.

It was not the facility that spread the virus. Facility had separate tents. Yes people were allowed to roam free but still mainly it was one tent per person. The main reason for the spread of virus is PPPP who evacuated people from there in busses. They let virus spread in the whole bus plus also infecting the bus drivers. This is very sad and the proof of bus drives also being infected speaks volume about it. I can also point out reasons to blame pmln also what them or you want to relax for a bit.

Plz read Post/comment no 19 of this thread....

Iranian hands in spreading this plague into our land just can't be ignored.

It was not Iranian hand it was Saudi hand. Want proof of it? People are suffering in this country and you cannot get above your sectarian hate. It is not Saudis or Iranian fault. The spread of virus is your fault.

Last edited:
Its more or less 150-250. For 2000 people to visit him he had be a BIG SHORT. I might sound sectarian in this case but our main problem started from IRAN + our people they're helping the virus to spread and in 10-20 days we will see the results
Technically Iran got the virus from China, so why just focus on Iran if you're going to play the blame game?
There were thousands of pilgrims in Iran already when news of the virus broke in China. Iran wasn't identified as a second hot-spot until later when it was too late. From a Pakistani perspective the Iranians acted irresponsibly in pushing the pilgrims back into Pakistan without proper coordination with Pakistan, but from an Iranian perspective the Iranians acted to protect themselves. This isn't about the Iranians being Shia, it's about the Iranians acting selfishly & and irresponsibly. Blame the Iranian government, not the average Iranian or Shia and especially not the Pakistani Shia pilgrims who got caught in this whole mess.

For Pakistan it came from Iran. Just like Mubarak Patel
It had to come from somewhere. The Iranians didn't create it did they? Yes, the Iranians could absolutely have dealt with the situation better than they did, blame them for that, but leave out all the rest of the Shia conspiracy theories.

It had to come from somewhere. The Iranians didn't create it did they? Yes, the Iranians could absolutely have dealt with the situation better than they did, blame them for that, but leave out all the rest of the Shia conspiracy theories.

If you keep making out Iran to be a religion, it will keep creating this confusion.

No one is discussing who will become the first caliph of Islam here.

Zafar Mirza just did the briefing where he said 78 percent confirmed cases have a travel history with Iran over the past month or so.

The Iranians didn't create it did they?

Please man no creationist stories. It is 11am here and too early for conspiracy theories.

It was not Iranian hand it was Saudi hand. Want proof of it? People are suffering in this country and you cannot get above your sectarian hate. It is not Saudis or Iranian fault. The spread of virus is your fault.

Iran is the epicenter of CORONA VIRUS......

People are dying like FLIES in Iran.

Iran can't be compared with KSA as Saudis have few cases and they are effectively containing it.

I am hardly a sectarian but I can smell sectarians really good...People know me here very well.

Pakistanis, a large majority, don't like Iran since Kulbhushan saga and after this virus, they certainly DON'T like Iran.

People are angry here on Iran and on THEIR STOOGES.

but from an Iranian perspective the Iranians acted to protect themselves.

Really?

That is equivalent of taking self defense to a level of bombing people 11000kms away just because you cannot see what they are doing in their caves.

If you keep making out Iran to be a religion, it will keep creating this confusion.

No one is discussing who will become the first caliph of Islam here.

Zafar Mirza just did the briefing where he said 78 percent confirmed cases have a travel history with Iran over the past month or so.
I'm not making Iran out to be a religion, but I just spent over an hour cleaning up a different thread that was completely full of sectarian BS that started with Shia this and Shia that. So excuse me if for a while I'm a little touchy on this subject.

So long as people focus solely on the Iranian regime/government's actions, it's all good. The pilgrims that were already in Iran when the outbreak occurred should not be coming in for criticism - they are victims.

Really?

That is equivalent of taking self defense to a level of bombing people 11000kms away just because you cannot see what they are doing in their caves.
What part about my criticism of the Iranian government for acting irresponsibly and not coordinating the return of pilgrims with the GoP was not clear to you?

Iran is the epicenter of CORONA VIRUS......

People are dying like FLIES in Iran.

Iran can't be compared with KSA as Saudis have few cases and they are effectively containing it.

I am hardly a sectarian but I can smell sectarians really good...People know me here very well.

Pakistanis, a large majority, don't like Iran since Kulbhushan saga and after this virus, they certainly DON'T like Iran.

People are angry here on Iran and on THEIR STOOGES.
You know what, the Iranian government acted irresponsibly and screwed over Pakistan. It's up to Pakistan to deal with it.

What exactly do you want now with dredging up Iran again and again? Is that going to reverse the epidemic in Pakistan?

Please look at the comment I was replying to. Where did you see me defending the man?

The man is wrong

Back
Top Bottom