What's new

Pakistan's first fatality of COVID-19 may have endangered thousands.

I know this from few days back and I also know it will trigger back lash for Saudis but still their decision is for the betterment of all Muslims.

People will do tawaf of the Kaaba, pray to their Lord Allah and slaughter in His name.

Inshallah.
Look what every one is forgetting this is not time to fight but come together and help everyone but few people will not get it.

Inshallah the Hajj will happen and we all will get out of this troubled times.

Look what every one is forgetting this is not time to fight but come together and help everyone but few people will not get it.

Inshallah the Hajj will happen and we all will get out of this troubled times.

Everyone is sitting at home in most parts of the world. But where there is war, it is business as usual.

So by that token, accountability must not stop either. Competent potent governance is the need of the hour and that starts from accountability.

The world turns every day and has not stopped then why should matters of justice and war?

Have them displaced to a nearby location if land has become haram on these Pakistanis by fascists.

Come out to the public and ask them to accommodate people in this time of plenty. there are thousands of housing schemes popping up middle of nowhere in Pakistan. bring them there in whatever 3rd world capacity we can.

It is a weak state if you have to rough up ambassadors to share intelligence. but there was no intelligence failure in this episode. the handsome prince had formal briefing one month ago and even before the first wave of what now we can call deportees from Iran.
Well then, make suggestions on what can be done in the future by the GOP to control such an outbreak. We’ve had SARS, Dengue, MERS, COVID-19 etc, so it seems that large scale disease outbreaks are occurring with frequency and it’s just a matter of time before the next one.

What we need to do is not engage in a blame game but work to deal with the existing outbreak and, medium-longer term, work on engaging with countries that see large numbers of Pakistani visitors to develop SOP’s for a future outbreak in addition to having a dedicated pandemic-epidemic response team that can use lessons learned from this pandemic to develop domestic measures to deal with a future situation. Government stockpiles of protective gear, quarantine shelters etc etc. Maybe make it a part of the response to an NBC attack during war.

Focus on the future and not this blame game which offers nothing constructive.

Well then, make suggestions on what can be done in the future by the GOP to control such an outbreak. We’ve had SARS, Dengue, MERS, COVID-19 etc, so it seems that large scale disease outbreaks are occurring with frequency and it’s just a matter of time before the next one.

What we need to do is not engage in a blame game but work to deal with the existing outbreak and, medium-longer term, work on engaging with countries that see large numbers of Pakistani visitors to develop SOP’s for a future outbreak in addition to having a dedicated pandemic-epidemic response team that can use lessons learned from this pandemic to develop domestic measures to deal with a future situation. Government stockpiles of protective gear, quarantine shelters etc etc. Maybe make it a part of the response to an NBC attack during war.

Focus on the future and not this blame game which offers nothing constructive.

You think the government are some AI robots who learn from random internet posts? Or this was not told to him by anyone? this unique thought did not occur to me as some secret knowledge transfer of annunakis. It is common sense.

Future is much of the Past mirroring itself in the Present. And in all of these timezone Iran's behavior is the same.

You think the government are some AI robots who learn from random internet posts? Or this was not told to him by anyone? this unique thought did not occur to me as some secret knowledge transfer of annunakis. It is common sense.

Future is much of the Past mirroring itself in the Present. And in all of these timezone Iran's behavior is the same.
That’s the job of the electorate, to hold the elected government responsible. The media plays a role as well, asking relevant questions about what the failures were and what the plans to prevent such things in the future are.

IK inherited a broken down country with a broken bureaucracy and healthcare system. I’m willing to give him time to fix this. We need to focus on the present (dealing with the current epidemic) and the future (prevention) once the current situation is under control.

Everyone is sitting at home in most parts of the world. But where there is war, it is business as usual.

So by that token, accountability must not stop either. Competent potent governance is the need of the hour and that starts from accountability.

The world turns every day and has not stopped then why should matters of justice and war?

In order to achieve your accountability you sometimes create chaos and that is more dangerous than the effects of the virus and that is the reason world is letting its prisoner go free from jails. These times don't require your ethical or moral decisions but they require correct decision to save everyone. In these times truth can be more dangerous and harmful. You have to hold back what you know to let many live safely. That is your moral duty. Winning in point scoring is not what this world needs. Now the spread of virus from this Maria B case is media's fault cause they created panic about quarantine facilities and scared people.

There are so many faults being done by Sindh govt and pmln and PTI but can I highlight them? No I have an obligation to make sure my actions don't result in chaos and I will rather be act fully correct then politically correct.

That’s the job of the electorate, to hold the elected government responsible. The media plays a role as well, asking relevant questions about what the failures were and what the plans to prevent such things in the future are.

IK inherited a broken down country with a broken bureaucracy and healthcare system. I’m willing to give him time to fix this. We need to focus on the present (dealing with the current epidemic) and the future (prevention) once the current situation is under control.
The wheels of any bus go round n round. It is okay.
In order to achieve your accountability you sometimes create chaos and that is more dangerous than the effects of the virus and that is the reason world is letting its prisoner go free from jails. These times don't require your ethical or moral decisions but they require correct decision to save everyone. In these times truth can be more dangerous and harmful. You have to hold back what you know to let many live safely. That is your moral duty. Winning in point scoring is not what this world needs. Now the spread of virus from this Maria B case is media's fault cause they created panic about quarantine facilities and scared people.

If you are so afraid of the truth, why not try lying better?

If you are so afraid of the truth, why not try lying better?

Who is speaking truth every one is shaping truth and that creates panic. I knew truth about this tableeghi jamat getting whole area locked out many days ago but why should I blame a certain religion or ethnicity. Only idiots do that. There are many other news and there many events that will happen in future sometime the only option is to save more than everyone and those are tough decisions which everyone is not capable of taking.

Who is speaking truth every one is shaping truth and that creates panic. I knew truth about this tableeghi jamat getting whole area locked out many days ago but why should I blame a certain religion or ethnicity. Only idiots do that. There are many other news and there many events that will happen in future sometime the only option is to save more than everyone and those are tough decisions which everyone is not capable of taking.

Blame the government for a governance matter.

You are part of the problem as far as i am concerned since you see wisdom in purposely lying and hiding.

Blame the government for a governance matter.

You are part of the problem as far as i am concerned since you see wisdom in purposely lying and hiding.
I am not lying where have I said that. I just not saying what I know and silence is my option to make sure things don't fall out of order. Look geebat is also bad. Geebat can be true but it is said to be bad. Now I will give you a simple example when I posted the tableeghi spreading the virus I know it has hurt @PaklovesTurkiye and I had this and many other new few days back but was not saying them so that I don't hurt him. I asked him to stop 3 day in a row he did not.
You don't have to make everyone nanga every time. No one is pure blood over here and no is clean enough to do it.

No I know Saudi will get bashed when they will make the decision on Hajj but I will defend them because I know what their problem here is and I understand that. Those who will not understand and still chose to go ahead to make chaos are the one which are wrong not me. If I start posting about the bad things in Sindh govt what will that achieve? It will further create problems for my country. Those sindhi are Pakistani and they will get misguided and if anyone gets hurt that will be on me and no one else.

Pray do give a few examples of those exemplary actions that the government has taken.

I do not care for your loyalty to PTI or any other political party, for that matter. Nor for your rhetoric. If you are fine with them risking your life and the lives of your loved ones then so be it. But I will not stop pointing out the gross incompetence and deliberate misconduct of this government or any other. And you, sir, have no right to tell me otherwise.

I know what will serve my people, my country and myself well enough. It definitely is not the worship of a bunch of corrupt imbeciles led by a self-serving, hypocritical moron who thinks too highly of himself.

A lot of places including a few villages have been locked in Pakistan.

People are being chased and taken to quarantine.

No such things happened in UK, Germany etc until their cases ran in thousands!

You should look at what the other countries with far far more resources did at various stages.P Pakistan has done far more at earlier stages.

It's the stupid people including majority in Europe who are not following advice.

It was nearly 2 weeks ago schools etc were shut and people told to stay home. Did you and your family follow these guidelines????? If you and your family didn't adhere strictly then you have lost all rights to complain - if you and your loved ones get sick now, you are solely responsible!!

I have at no point said that we shouldn't do anything - what I have cautioned against is this blame game currently being engaged in.

The priorities are as follows:

1. Control the spread of the disease in Pakistan and continue to procure all necessary supplies to deal with the outbreak and treat people

2. Start planning on dealing with similar situations in the future & engaging with other countries that host large numbers of Pakistanis to coordinate better next time. If said countries refuse to engage, then start to think about measures such as travel bans etc.

Screaming and yelling about Iran and Pakistani Shia pilgrims going to Iran is going to accomplish nothing.

just got the news...two Corona patients escaped from quarantine center in Pakistan and they returned back to center after 2 hours....upon inquiring they revealed that the went to offer Juma prayers....

This type of behavior has moved Pakistan to dangerous point...

Somebody tell them the point that you can't go offer prayers in mosque if you have eaten onions and certain foods. How come you can endanger so many lives when you are contagious.

Yeah, pray not many are infected. Situations are very depressing once lockdown is in place.
Yeah india went into lockdown today. Was talking to few of my friends there. It's fine yet in Tamil nadu and jharkand but getting worse in mumbai. My friend said that mumbai was already in lockdown and she was worries.

Yeah india went into lockdown today. Was talking to few of my friends there. It's fine yet in Tamil nadu and jharkand but getting worse in mumbai. My friend said that mumbai was already in lockdown and she was worries.
I'm in Kerala, second worst hit and it's not that bad once you get used to it. It's depressing for some, you can't meet your work colleagues, you can't go out. It's like a prison. But you get free food from the government otoh I'm not buying it.

Many places have imposed a curfew, so if you evade and venture into the towns, you get your arse whooped by the police. Not a pleasant situation.

Back
Top Bottom