What's new

Pakistan’s Ex Diplomat Says Indians are Stupid For Voting Modi As PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
And that is an insult to all Indians! On Times Now panel discussion today, this man Zafar Hilaly an ex Pakistani diplomat has the audacity to call the elected Prime Minister of the biggest democracy in the world, a butcher.

Instead of making a bloody fool of himself on prime time on an Indian TV channel, he should have just STFU.

Do Pakistani diplomats not have a sense of propriety? Are they trained to be so tactless? Is this how they conduct their international relations? No wonder the world doesn’t take them seriously.

What a gizzard! And his smirks accompanying his rhetoric that, ‘Indians are idiots for voting Modi’ amount to nothing but obnoxious behavior. And there are a dime a dozen of his tribe out there.

The Prime Minister of India being called a butcher not by some ordinary Pakistani but a 'diplomat' who's been an ambassador to a couple of African states too!! Most undiplomatic I must say.

This asshole really sucks.

And that is an insult to all Indians! On Times Now panel discussion today, this man Zafar Hilaly an ex Pakistani diplomat has the audacity to call the elected Prime Minister of the biggest democracy in the world, a butcher.

Instead of making a bloody fool of himself on prime time on an Indian TV channel, he should have just STFU.

Do Pakistani diplomats not have a sense of propriety? Are they trained to be so tactless? Is this how they conduct their international relations? No wonder the world doesn’t take them seriously.

What a gizzard! And his smirks accompanying his rhetoric that, ‘Indians are idiots for voting Modi’ amount to nothing but obnoxious behavior. And there are a dime a dozen of his tribe out there.

The Prime Minister of India being called a butcher not by some ordinary Pakistani but a 'diplomat' who's been an ambassador to a couple of African states too!! Most undiplomatic I must say.

I don't know where this "butcher" title has come from but that's all I've heard Pakistanis refer to him since he won the election that and the "world's most wanted terrorist"!

not much different from pdf rants i'd say

The guy with the fake accent ? Zafar hilali or something like that.

Arnab deliberately invites him on his Show to increase his TRP. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

notasingle.jpg

Arnab will do anything to provoke and attempt to make a contravarsy out of this

Since when did you start taking Pakistanis seriously ? Especially the likes of Hilaly. The idiot can't even pronounce Modi properly.

How many Shias and Sunnis have been killed in Pakistan by Muslims themselves? 50,000! Who has butchered them? Muslims or Hindus?
TTP a terrorist organistaion financed by Afghan agency are responsible and we are bombing their *** unlike india where a hindu terrorist can be a PM of a country

The guy with the fake accent ? Zafar hilali or something like that.

Arnab deliberately invites him on his Show to increase his TRP. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Yeah, the guy's got a hilarious accent - he thinks India started all wars with Pakistan and Pakistan won all those wars, I saw him on on tv and was LMAO - reminded me of most on PDF.

:omghaha: whatever he said is quiet another matter BUT i SALUTE him for saying all that on TIMES NOW :D :D

heheheh jiyoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom