3>Lack of Education
4>Feudalism
I am from Karachi.

1>Corruption
2>Exteremism(Taliban,terrorists etc)
3>Lack of Education
4>Feudalism
I am from Karachi.

As you have USa flag too so i like to add UK and USA as well, but USA is biggest problem of Pakistan.... they need to get out of this region soon....

Now our biggest and most dangerous enemy is teaching us what is the problem with Pakistan :flame:....if a person like zaid hamid irritates you so i think India can never live in peace ....

:coffee:
"makes me irritate" (i can only laugh on him)
chinese-playing-audition-funny-expression-screen-capture.jpg

i hv seen people believing(emotional touch) him just on speech......
he is actually hero for majority of pakistanis... (people loves to listen hate against india)
and think :
1%2BZaid%2BHamid%2Bfake%2Brevolutionist.jpg

:coffee:
"makes me irritate" (i can only laugh on him)
chinese-playing-audition-funny-expression-screen-capture.jpg

i hv seen people believing(emotional touch) him just on speech......
he is actually hero for majority of pakistanis... (people loves to listen hate against india)
and think :
1%2BZaid%2BHamid%2Bfake%2Brevolutionist.jpg

Sir Zaid Hamid The Great
Thank You Very Much

Sir Zaid Hamid The Great
Thank You Very Much

take it easy..
i m just suggesting core problems acc. to me...
this is your wish..

take it....

or
motivator8886611.jpg

we don't care...

[but it actually affects us as well... bcz we are r good neighbors :lol:]

The two nation theory, flawed from the start. Pakistan's core problem is its own core, foundations of society are weak and supported by insecurity and the general decay of the social system. Religion's intervention in governance and everyday life has made Pakistan a country without a national goal and any sense of integrity. The country is now defined by the institutions that uses it for its own betterment and its only getting worse. Unfortunately unless a massive turn around is seen in the general though process of Pakistan, the nation really find it difficult to sustain itself.

Back
Top Bottom