What's new

Pakistan’s Cold War Technology shrinks the effectiveness of India’s S-400 ABM System – Akash S Muham

longe range mlrs with smart sub munitions in conjunction with a kolchuga type passive esms will keep the mischief of s400 and other bmds aams deep inside india.
For example
http://survincity.com/2011/04/china-has-developed-mrl-ws-2d-with-a-range-of-400/

it will also make their forward air bases nearly unusable or (very difficult to use) giving us plenty of early warning.

it can also be used against brahmos ground based batteries in conjunction with photo reconnaissance satellite and on ground human based intelligence.

we should not waste hard currency worth billions on readymade single function LRSAMs
Correct me if I am wrong.
Well the same goes to Pakistan isn't it?

Last edited:
Even if we get the requisite information and modify our libraries accordingly the s400 system is modular and modifiable and extremely versatile so i wont bet my life on it relying solely on jamming would not be a good Idea.
if you jamm it means you blind s400 you need to send single waves which can get into its system and force it to boot multiple times in flight.. your weapons will get enough time to get into enemy territory.. there are many programs with little changes who can force gps system to reboot.. we need to put those softwares into decoy with self destruction system.. it is idea and software developers can use their brain to use it.. it is my idea and i can be wrong.. the weapons who use softwares can be manipulate in flight

@pakistanipower guided rockets in MRLS are very deadly .. and effective against any SAM India currently have .
A100 that Pakistan have from China has a range of 80-100 km and Its a INS guided system, INS guided MRLS is the least accurate system with a negligible impact on target because it is INS guided, we need terminal homing head guided MRLS if possible with better precision to disable S-400 @Starlord :angel:

A100 that Pakistan have from China has a range of 80-100 km and Its a INS guided system, INS guided MRLS is the least accurate system with a negligible impact on target because it is INS guided, we need terminal homing head guided MRLS if possible with better precision to disable S-400 @Starlord :angel:

I am just emphasizing on the idea and importance of guided Rockets ..

how about we start working on jamming system.
this where USA lost war in ukraine. europe said to USA you cannot defend yourself how you can defend us.. so we have to work on jamming system as every system has some software and connectivity and it is easy to jamm..
This is all FAKE.

https://defensesystems.com/articles/2017/05/12/fakeew.aspx

Do you realize how big AEGIS is and it change signals without notice? Good luck at trying to jam a system that big (with relevant safeguards) with a single EW aircraft. Any EW expert will laugh at you.

In fact, American crew showed maximum restraint there (they shouldn't have).

Last edited:
Yes sir i know but without homing head it has least accuracy, its one of the most cheapest way to disable S-400, if enemy (india) place it near to border @Starlord :angel:

its just one of the many ways we can counter S-400 , so far this SAM has no shown close to no success against the CM's ... and we have Ra'ad and Babur, one well placed intel and boom :)

its just one of the many ways we can counter S-400 , so far this SAM has no shown close to no success against the CM's ... and we have Ra'ad and Babur, one well placed intel and boom :)
If they place S-400 near to the border than long range terminal homing MRLS will be fine but if they placed it behind the border let say in between delhi and border then CM will be fine to disable S-400 @Starlord :angel:

S-400 does not offer exo- atmospheric intercept capability in ABM mode, per Russian OEM. Had this discussion with you before.

You can believe what you want.

But:
https://www.rt.com/news/239961-near-space-missile-defense/
The new 40N6 missile guarantees a direct hit on a target at a range of 400 kilometers and at heights of up to 185 kilometers – effectively near space.

This missile’s specialization is not soft targets like low Earth orbit (LEO) satellites with easily intercepted predetermined orbits. The 40N6 missile is capable of exo-atmospheric interception of IRBM (intermediate-range ballistic missile) warheads in their terminal phase, leave alone any aircraft target within the missile range perimeter.

This is all FAKE.

https://defensesystems.com/articles/2017/05/12/fakeew.aspx

Do you realize how big AEGIS is and it change signals without notice? Good luck at trying to jam a system that big (with relevant safeguards) with a single EW aircraft. Any EW expert will laugh at you.

In fact, American crew showed maximum restraint there (they shouldn't have).
it is not fake.. it is true and second example was seen when usa fire tomakes to syria. some as hit rest was jammed

it is not fake.. it is true and second example was seen when usa fire tomakes to syria. some as hit rest was jammed
Harassment incident is true, but jamming part is nonsense. Learn from experts and veterans: https://www.quora.com/Did-the-USS-D...t-down-in-the-Black-Sea-by-a-Russian-aircraft

THIS IN PARTICULAR:

"Hell no. This even a serious question? I served on the USS PORTER a few years back which is the same EXACT type of ship as the DONALD COOK and can tell you that you have no idea the capabilities and power of a Flt II destroyer. If they wanted to, the destroyer could've jammed the other aircraft and shoot it down 4-5 different ways depending on how you like your soup served."

Some systems are virtually immune to electronic jamming. You buying Russian propaganda/fairytales without adequate homework/understanding of these matters.

Russian EW was successful in Ukraine because Ukrainian technologies are similar to Russian on average. However, Russian EW failed to suppress American firepower in Syria across the board. Tomahawk cruise missiles have multiple onboard guidance mechanisms and are also resistant to electronic jamming to large extent.

FYI: http://www.navyrecognition.com/inde...ts-for-russian-electronic-warfare-system.html

US is much ahead of Russia in everything scientific. The only area in which Russia almost match US is nuclear (Soviet legacy mostly). Russia doesn't have the resources to compete with US anymore.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom