What's new

Pakistan’s Cold War Technology shrinks the effectiveness of India’s S-400 ABM System – Akash S Muham

You know the safest
Not all MLRS are situated in a front of S-400 is place where it place, in war they are in saturated place, we are think other options to consider as well like KAMAKAZE drone, CM, Jamming @Fawadqasim1 :angel:
I am talking about long range mlrs with smart submunitions. they will be positioned accordingly.

Sir ye gana sunen.
:angel: is Ka ilag

You know the safest

I am talking about long range mlrs with smart submunitions. they will be positioned accordingly.
S-400 is a mobile SAMs, how can always put long range MLRS in front of S-400 and also MLRS is not the only way to disable S-400 @Fawadqasim1 you're too much focusing on MRLS @Fawadqasim1 :angel:

You know the safest

Sir ye gana sunen.
:angel: is Ka ilag
What is the purpose of this song @Fawadqasim1 o_O:o: we are talking on defense matter, not old bollywood songs @Fawadqasim1 :crazy::crazy:

These Indians have developed a habit of believing in fairy tales.

Find the nation other than Russia having S-400... and the answer will burst your bubble that every defence armament is bought by India by keeping Pakistan in mind...

Find the nation other than Russia having S-400... and the answer will burst your bubble that every defence armament is bought by India by keeping Pakistan in mind...
Almost every. Because your obsession with
Pakistan is a universal truth.

Then why your govt and IA Chief threatens Pakistan recently, you (india) always started to threatens Pakistan First, and your own countryman @randomradio saying that it will be deployed near the border with Pakistan @Novice09 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

No absolutely not the best one and the most cost effective one
Similar to CM and suicide drone , a bit little cheaper:disagree::disagree::disagree: @Fawadqasim1 ,MLRS is less accurate than both (CM/suicide drone) @Fawadqasim1 :agree::agree::agree:

Then why your govt and IA Chief threatens Pakistan recently, you (india) always started to threatens Pakistan First, and your own countryman @randomradio saying that it will be deployed near the border with Pakistan @Novice09 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Similar to CM and suicide drone , a bit little cheaper:disagree::disagree::disagree: @Fawadqasim1 ,MLRS is less accurate than both (CM/suicide drone) @Fawadqasim1 :agree::agree::agree:
No it overwhelms and saturates some of the smart munitions accurately hits the targets that's the whole idea

and please forget about cms they are costly scarce and sparse resource of spd.

I mean price wise it little bit cheaper than CM and suicide drone and MLRS is Unguided rockets @Fawadqasim1 :angel:
The mlrs I am talking of is Ins guided.

Sir dubara gana sunen aap ko ifaqa nahin ho raha.

I am not talking about RAAD or Babur but shorter range ground launch CM with anti radiation seeker purchased from China like
YJ-62
YJ-62-GLCM-TEL-1S.jpg

YJ-62_Anti-ship_missiles.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YJ-62#C-602
cruise-missile-anti-aircraft-carrier-china-aerospace-zhuhai-show-c-704-laser-guided.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-704#C-705
@Fawadqasim1 :angel:

Sir dubara gana sunen aap ko ifaqa nahin ho raha.
So you assume that ins guided rockets have a better precision then terminally seeker head guided CM that's home to target and as for your information only ins guided missile/rocket go to general area which target stand not homing on it @Fawadqasim1

So your false ego said ins guided MLRS is better than homing head and only options left to counter S-400 Threats @Fawadqasim1

Your post is reported for insulting me @Fawadqasim1 :blah::blah::blah:

I am not talking about RAAD or Babur but shorter range ground launch CM with anti radiation seeker purchased from China like
@Fawadqasim1 :angel:

So you assume that ins guided rockets have a better precision then terminally seeker head guided CM that's home to target and as for your information only ins guided missile/rocket go to general area which target stand not homing on it @Fawadqasim1

So your false ego said ins guided MLRS is better than homing head and only options left to counter S-400 Threats @Fawadqasim1

Your post is reported for insulting me @Fawadqasim1 :blah::blah::blah:
my false ego? they will be rounded up by s400 like cucumbers even half a dozen of them it has its own three tier defence what do you think it is why countries are lining up for it despite us sanctions.you will have to overwhelm and saturate
It with dozens after dozens of rockets dispensing hundreds of smart bomblets just like cbu 105.
And i have no ego dear i am just trying to find the best multifarious cost effective mass producible solution to this problem

Last edited:
my false ego? they will be rounded up by s400 like cucumbers even half a dozen of them it has a three tear defence what do you think it is why countries are lining up for it.you will have to overwhelm and saturate
It with with dozens after dozens of rockets dispensing hundreds of smart bomblets just like cbu 105.
And i have no ego dear i am just trying to find the best multifarious cost effective mass producible solution to this problem
Ok you have your opinion, i have mine, let end this endless debate, we will agree to disagree each other @Fawadqasim1 :angel:

my false ego? they will be rounded up by s400 like cucumbers even half a dozen of them it has a three tear defence what do you think it is why countries are lining up for it.you will have to overwhelm and saturate
It with with dozens after dozens of rockets dispensing hundreds of smart bomblets just like cbu 105.
Ok you have your opinion, i have mine, let end this endless debate, we will agree to disagree each other @Fawadqasim1 :angel:
Ok

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom