What's new

Pakistan's Check Posts vs India's at northern border

Perhaps mediate is the wrong word I used, I think being a broker and a go between for talks. Right now we are not talking to each other but if we talked via Russia we might feel a breakthrough has a better chance?
What breakthrough ? What kind ? Why do we need a breakthrough in the first place ? What is it that we will gain?

It's a different issue and different platform and different purpose right ? If you need to work it out with Tom you talk to Tom, not Harry.

See if I am fighting with Tom he might refuse to talk with me (meaningful dialogue) but if we talk to Harry (neutral) we might get a better response?

Harry can pass on our concerns and a back channel dialogue can help bridge the gap.

See if I am fighting with Tom he might refuse to talk with me (meaningful dialogue) but if we talk to Harry (neutral) we might get a better response?

Harry can pass on our concerns and a back channel dialogue can help bridge the gap.
Brings back to my earlier question.
Why do we need a breakthrough in the first place ? What is it that we will gain?

Indian army has thus far very hi casualities on siachen. And that highest point u are talking abt,occupied by indians its the hell point for them. The highr the altitude the harder the survival conditions ,so tho india has a higher point but due to low oxygen levels and other hard conditions ,indian armymen's lives on those peaks turn into living hell when pak amry does shelling on them.

You are wrong on your facts. Indian deaths on Siachen are not very high and the peaks of Saltoro are not very different from those of Kargil-Dras. As for it being hell, there is a 18 month waiting period to be posted, that is how big the queue is.

You are wrong on your facts. Indian deaths on Siachen are not very high and the peaks of Saltoro are not very different from those of Kargil-Dras. As for it being hell, there is a 18 month waiting period to be posted, that is how big the queue is.
Ur ignorance isnt my problem.

95 pc deaths on siachen glaciers arent due to fire exchange but due to weather conditions, who has got the huge army deployment on siachen?

As of 18 month long queue lie, whatever the lies that give comfort to ur heart u can go with them. Least of my concerns.

Ur ignorance isnt my problem.

95 pc deaths on siachen glaciers arent due to fire exchange but due to weather conditions, who has got the huge army deployment on siachen?

As of 18 month long queue lie, whatever the lies that give comfort to ur heart u can go with them. Least of my concerns.

I have been discussing Siachen on these forums long before you came along. 95% of most deaths of any army not fighting a war will be related to other factors, mainly accidents. Deaths due to altitude sickness is now almost at zero. Repeating verbatim the nonsense that you guys get spoon fed is silly. The waiting list is well known, your ignorance is your problem.

I feel Russia in particular can be used a peace broker and as a go between for talks. There is a trust deficit which needs to be addressed.

Perhaps mediate is the wrong word I used, I think being a broker and a go between for talks. Right now we are not talking to each other but if we talked via Russia we might feel a breakthrough has a better chance?

There is just no option other than bilateral dialogue.

India rightly will simply not accept any mediation by any nation or organisation. Pakistan has agreed to this as well.

I have been discussing Siachen on these forums long before you came along. 95% of most deaths of any army not fighting a war will be related to other factors, mainly accidents. Deaths due to altitude sickness is now almost at zero. Repeating verbatim the nonsense that you guys get spoon fed is silly. The waiting list is well known, your ignorance is your problem.
We arent brain dead indians who need to be spoon fed garbage because there is a penchant for fake bravado tales.
U dont even know the issue up here isnt atltitude sickness. A peek into list of diseases suffered by men deployed there will educate u.
And as of this gem u wrote:

‘95% of most deaths of any army not fighting a war will be related to other factors, mainly accidents.‘

Keep writing more of such for ppl to know how indian iqs work. They are fighting a war,occassional fire exchanges with brief lull periods dont mean semi war like state then what.
And if u are saying deaths due to accidents then indian security standards are pretty bad. And deaths are not mostly due to accidents ,due to edema and other med conditions arising at that height which is beyond human control todo anything abt.

And ya keep going with ur long queue. We all know the valour and bravery of indian army.

Last edited:
We arent brain dead indians who need to be spoon fed garbage because there is a penchant for fake bravado tales.
U dont even know the issue up here isnt atltitude sickness. A peek into list of diseases sufferend by men deployed there will educate u.
And as of this ge u wrote:

‘95% of most deaths of any army not fighting a war will be related to other factors, mainly accidents.‘

Keep writing more of such for ppl to know how indian iqs work. They are fighting a war,occassional fire exchanges with brief lull periods dont mean semi war like state then what.
And if u are saying deaths due to accidents then indian security standards are pretty bad. And deaths are not mostly due to accidents ,due to edema and other med conditions arising at that height which is beyond human control todo anything abt.

And ya keep going with ur long queue. We all know the valour and bravery of indian army.

Your post is a good example of talking without knowing anything about the subject. Most initial Indian deaths here were related to Hypoxia, high altitude pulmonary edema along with accidents like avalanches & being swallowed up by crevasses (those are the accidents that are being spoken about, kindly don't reinforce your stupidity, maybe you would like to be reminded of the " accident" in the Gayari camp....). As I said the deaths due to HAPE & HACE have now reduced greatly, to the point of being very rare.

Please stop posting gibberish like
U dont even know the issue up here isnt atltitude sickness.

and then go on to say...

And deaths are not mostly due to accidents ,due to edema and other med conditions arising at that height which is beyond human control todo anything abt.

That's pretty scrambled.....

Your post is a good example of talking without knowing anything about the subject. Most initial Indian deaths here were related to Hypoxia, high altitude pulmonary edema along with accidents like avalanches & being swallowed up by crevasses (those are the accidents that are being spoken about, kindly don't reinforce your stupidity, maybe you would like to be reminded of the " accident" in the Gayari camp....). As I said the deaths due to HAPE & HACE have now reduced greatly, to the point of being very rare.

Please stop posting gibberish like

and then go on to say...

That's pretty scrambled.....
Then call urself an idiot. These arent what u specifically call accidents ,these are natural calamities and disasters.

I very well know abt Gayari camp , no need to show ur ugly indian attitude by taking cheap jibes on it. While mentioning such incidents iwill be more specific.

And as of altitude sickness, i had known altitude sickness to be a form of nausea and vomitting. And hence i wrote issue isnt that.
U never wrote HACE and HAPE which u did now, these are acute altitude-caused illnesses.

If altitude sickness is a broadterm which encompasses aforementioned conditions then i didnt know that. Tho idot think it does.

Accidental falls from heights and similar incidents are wht u'll call accidents.
Grow up

Indian army has thus far very hi casualities on siachen. And that highest point u are talking abt,occupied by indians its the hell point for them. The highr the altitude the harder the survival conditions ,so tho india has a higher point but due to low oxygen levels and other hard conditions ,indian armymen's lives on those peaks turn into living hell when pak amry does shelling on them.

Who cares about their casualties. At least not me.

Who cares about their casualties. At least not me.
No point wasnt abt casualities . Who cares.?

It was just that indians were saying that hi altitude position on saltoro peaks give them advantage which isnt true cuz due to hi altitude survival conditions are harder so due to that suffer badly and then pakistani shelling makes it more hard for them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom