What's new

Pakistan's Check Posts vs India's at northern border

Peace is welcome, but if we withdraw the forces will we get peace or a tsunami terrorist scum

That is a fair point but things must be done step by step, first we can do the easier things like minimise these cross border attacks, resolve Siahcen which cost millions in funds as well as wasted lives. Increase trade across the Loc and after we can take on the Kashmir dispute finally and move on.

Russia and China/US need to be middle men in this dispute as we need unbiased neutral brokering to resolve it.

Here again. It is India and not Pakistan that doesn't agree to any third party mediation. Shows who is the one high on supa puwa syndrome.

I am being very much neutral. It is India where war mongering is on a rise. The day NSA talks were cancelled, most of Pakistani channels were busy in our domestic political issues. NS unlike Modi didn't become a PM by bashing India in his election campaign.

India needs to control its war mongering. They look psychotic at times.

Modi became PM due to the economy, just see any neutral western press they will tell you the same. Also you may want to read a article in the Dawn which stated the winners were the Pakistani army.

Blame Nawaz - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Modi became PM due to the economy, just see any neutral western press they will tell you the same. Also you may want to read a article in the Dawn which stated the winners were the Pakistani army.

Modi bashing Pakistan in his election campaign is something everyone knows. You can search for it.

Dawn article is opinion of someone who in his love for India is avoiding ground realities. Cyril Alemda is another liberal fascist who seems to be living in his own lala land.

Here again. It is India and not Pakistan that doesn't agree to any third party mediation. Shows who is the one high on supa puwa syndrome.

Forums like BRIC/Shanghai are good to bring each other to the table, I want Russia to have better ties with Pakistan as in the long term it is best for regional security.

Forums like BRIC/Shanghai are good to bring each other to the table, I want Russia to have better ties with Pakistan as in the long term it is best for regional security.

Tell that to India.

Modi bashing Pakistan in his election campaign is something everyone knows. You can search for it.

Dawn article is opinion of someone who in his love for India is avoiding ground realities.

During elections there is bashing of everything, just look at America and Trump but the main reason was the economy that's why it was a landslide. You can hate Modi but one thing is he is not corrupt unlike the Gandhi clan and dare I say Zardari and NS that is the main reason he won by a huge margin.

yes,gupta ji,,lets bring thm in,,they r soo unbiased n neutral,,,thts exactly what we need to do to solve kashmir:P

Believe it or not it is in their benefit for India and Pakistan to do a deal on Kashmir as we can work on megaprojects like TAPI and a energy corridor which benefits the whole region. Take a example of the EU where they have open borders and these are the same countries which fought in world wars.

During elections there is bashing of everything, just look at America and Trump but the main reason was the economy that's why it was a landslide. You can hate Modi but one thing is he is not corrupt unlike the Gandhi clan and dare I say Zardari and NS that is the main reason he won by a huge margin.

Yes everything is bashed. But in Pakistani elections India is a non issue. Nobody bashes India to get votes since it is a non issue. Unlike India where Pakistan is bashed to get votes. Shows the difference.

Believe it or not it is in their benefit for India and Pakistan to do a deal on Kashmir as we can work on megaprojects like TAPI and a energy corridor which benefits the whole region. Take a example of the EU where they have open borders and these are the same countries which fought in world wars.
wo sab toh theek ha,,,but bringing other parties will only make the situation worse.

Dawn article is opinion of someone who in his love for India is avoiding ground realities. Cyril Alemda is another liberal fascist who seems to be living in his own lala land.
Yes everything is bashed. But in Pakistani elections India is a non issue. Nobody bashes India to get votes since it is a non issue. Unlike India where Pakistan is bashed to get votes. Shows the difference.
Dear Areesh, I know it is useless but I would like you to go through any of the hundreds of Modi's election speeches in 2014.

All the speeches are available online and you will also find the one where he was donning the cap in your profile pic.

Out of over 300 speeches you won't find him mentioning Pakistan in even three of them.

Only Pak reference you find will be pertaining to the inhumane act of beheading of our soldiers where he berated Pakistan.

But since this narrative has been handed to your Media by the Establishment therefore every Pakistani believes that Modi has been elected to fight with Pakistan.

all speeches will be for development of India, I know it is useless to tell you that but no harm in trying. ( Do post links where Modi bashed Pakistan in any Election Speech )
regards

Any evidence for that?

Pakistan has documented evidence of yr wrath on innocent civilians. We have even allowed UN to monitor yr cruelty on LOC and IB. This documentary was made by a australian tv and when they were on the visit u had opened fire on them and on the civilians in that village.

U while on the other hand have no shred of evidence of our involvement in killing yr civilians.

As well watch this below one. Its from a program on aired yesterday.

Takrar (Live From LOC) – 24th August 2015

I have to go Petrol station to get some Chocolate brownies, be back later :-)
Petrol station for brownies?

Dear Areesh, I know it is useless but I would like you to go through any of the hundreds of Modi's election speeches in 2014.

All the speeches are available online and you will also find the one where he was donning the cap in your profile pic.

Out of over 300 speeches you won't find him mentioning Pakistan in even three of them.

Only Pak reference you find will be pertaining to the inhumane act of beheading of our soldiers where he berated Pakistan.

But since this narrative has been handed to your Media by the Establishment therefore every Pakistani believes that Modi has been elected to fight with Pakistan.

all speeches will be for development of India, I know it is useless to tell you that but no harm in trying. ( Do post links where Modi bashed Pakistan in any Election Speech )
regards
he actually called his political rivals isi agents

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom