What's new

Pakistan's Check Posts vs India's at northern border

Then we certainly can't leave it to someone who wishes they were there instead of us......:D

You can't do that either. Since nobody wished it until aggressor invaded that frozen wasteland.

Still he dragged Pakistan to score political brownie points such is hos obsession with Pakistan
You can gauge his obsession by the fact, that he used this word only once that too when he was addressing standing 10 KM from the Pakistan Border

From Modi's perspective Pakistan is not a Political issue anymore

Pakistan is only a Security Issue.

Pakistan's hatred towards India and its obsession for Kashmir will never cease , therefore Pakistan will not be interested in any trade or development projects with India.

In short in the next 5 or 10 or 15 years till Modi is at the helm Pakistan will get a 'Royal Ignore' by the 'terrorist' Modi. While every Pakistani channel, all Pakistani social media and all its citizens in every Pakistani town will be abusing and cursing him.

If you still have any doubts then search PDF for Modi, Nawaz and Raheel to find out who is obsessed with whom.

Take care !!!!

Have you gone mad doc ?

Tashkent Declaration was helped brokered by the USSR. Now we are in forums like BRICS and Shanghai I think Russia can help both India and Pakistan in having a meaningful dialogue.

Are you suggesting a 3rd party mediation in the J&K issue ?

I feel Russia in particular can be used a peace broker and as a go between for talks. There is a trust deficit which needs to be addressed.

Tashkent Declaration was helped brokered by the USSR. Now we are in forums like BRICS and Shanghai I think Russia can help both India and Pakistan in having a meaningful dialogue.

I feel Russia in particular can be used a peace broker and as a go between for talks. There is a trust deficit which needs to be addressed.
We have gone a long way ahead from Tashkent.. It's not the same anymore.

You can gauge his obsession by the fact, that he used this word only once that too when he was addressing standing 10 KM from the Pakistan Border

From Modi's perspective Pakistan is not a Political issue anymore

Pakistan is only a Security Issue.

Pakistan's hatred towards India and its obsession for Kashmir will never cease , therefore Pakistan will not be interested in any trade or development projects with India.

In short in the next 5 or 10 or 15 years till Modi is at the helm Pakistan will get a 'Royal Ignore' by the 'terrorist' Modi. While every Pakistani channel, all Pakistani social media and all its citizens in every Pakistani town will be abusing and cursing him.

If you still have any doubts then search PDF for Modi, Nawaz and Raheel to find out who is obsessed with whom.

Take care !!!!
How many times have you heard Pakistani PM call his political rivals raw agents or Indian agents?

How many times have you heard Pakistani PM call his political rivals raw agents or Indian agents?
Was Modi a PM when he was campaigning ? :crazy:

How many Pakistani politicians you want me to quote who are calling each other India/RaW agents :lol:

We have gone a long way ahead from Tashkent.. It's not the same anymore.

There is not going to be a change in any land mass, China is not going to give it's claim up and neither is India or Pakistan. The Pakistani military establishment need to keep the Kashmir fire alight for their own interests. Musharraf knew after Kargil he can not take Kashmir by force so the solution is making peace but with the Salafi militants in LET/JUD that is a job which at the moment no Pakistani General is prepared to take on.

Just out of curiosity i want to know if Pakistan has its any of the check posts located at a higher location than those of India's? What I know is that India has tactical advantage over Pakistan insofar as height of check posts are concerned be it at LoC or Siachin. That is the main reason that Pakistan has more casualties than India at LoC whenever firing starts..

Thanks!
Pakistan avoid shelling or any type of bombing to avoid flooding on lower ground. Plus, Siachin is already polluted due to fuel. Thousands of diesel drums daily playing vital role destroying the Glacier. These glaciers are vital source of fresh water for Pakistan and IOK.

You can't do that either. Since nobody wished it until aggressor invaded that frozen wasteland.
Indian army has thus far very hi casualities on siachen. And that highest point u are talking abt,occupied by indians its the hell point for them. The highr the altitude the harder the survival conditions ,so tho india has a higher point but due to low oxygen levels and other hard conditions ,indian armymen's lives on those peaks turn into living hell when pak amry does shelling on them.

There is not going to be a change in any land mass, China is not going to give it's claim up and neither is India or Pakistan. The Pakistani military establishment need to keep the Kashmir fire alight for their own interests. Musharraf knew after Kargil he can not take Kashmir by force so the solution is making peace but with the Salafi militants in LET/JUD that is a job which at the moment no Pakistani General is prepared to take on.
I'm telling you that we have grown out of the phase where we needed one bigger power to mediate. China,Jargil or Musharraf have nothing to do with that.

I'm telling you that we have grown out of the phase where we needed one bigger power to mediate. China,Jargil or Musharraf have nothing to do with that.

Perhaps mediate is the wrong word I used, I think being a broker and a go between for talks. Right now we are not talking to each other but if we talked via Russia we might feel a breakthrough has a better chance?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom