What's new

Pakistan's Check Posts vs India's at northern border

Then call urself an idiot. These arent what u specifically call accidents ,these are natural calamities and disasters.

I very well know abt Gayari camp , no need to show ur ugly indian attitude by taking cheap jibes on it. While mentioning such incidents iwill be more specific.

And as of altitude sickness, i had known altitude sickness to be a form of nausea and vomitting. And hence i wrote issue isnt that.
U never wrote HACE and HAPE which u did now, these are acute altitude-caused illnesses.

If altitude sickness is a broadterm which encompasses aforementioned conditions then i didnt know that. Tho idot think it does.

Accidental falls from heights and similar incidents are wht u'll call accidents.
Grow up

There is an old military adage that you should know of. It says simply "never reinforce failure". One should know when to quit. Pressing on a point after it has gotten you nowhere is undesirable to say the least. After all, both HACE & HAPE have HA in them for a reason.

It was just that indians were saying that hi altitude position on saltoro peaks give them advantage which isnt true cuz due to hi altitude survival conditions are harder so due to that suffer badly and then pakistani shelling makes it more hard for them.

Btw, there is no shelling that now takes place on the Saltoro ridgeline. Not since 2003.

I'll leave it there. I have no wish to call you either an "idiot" or talk about your "ugly Pakistani attitude"......Unhelpful & pointless.

What I've heard; Indian check-posts use a mixture of light palette earthen colours adorned with splashes of primary colours to provide contrast on certain walls as a reflection of late Mauryan and Gupta flavours. The floor is teak with mahogany running up the walls along with splatters of gold ornamental decorations carrying brightly coloured chiffon and silk tie downs. This is topped off with a mixture of stone bound furniture which has a false ceiling festooned with stained mirrors. The look is cemented with art consisting of generally naked women "goddesses" inspired by the mahabharta along with the occasional Mughal princes indulging in womanising. Some of the female statues seem to have their private parts worn out for some reason by repeated caressing probably by admirers. On and off there are splatters of what looks like verses from the Quran in gold and some silver crosses but these seem to be wearing out.

The Pakistani check-posts on the other hand speak of Mongolian and Turkic ideals starting with light earth pink or ivory with granite foundation pillars and lapiz adornments. Thick Afghan carpets sprawl across floors with tapestry that reflects both Mughal , Ottoman and uthmanian dynasty art along with some confused and contrasting murals depicting the Indus valley civilliation which is also reflected in fake clay ornaments. Furniture is a mixture of exquisite antique oak along with surprising dabbles of art deco and the occasional medieval torture devices thrown in for good measure.This is topped off with a false ceiling that has some abstrct expressionism that one would could mistake for Arabic calligraphy and in some cases Quranic verses but they seem to have been purposely distorted over the years; no doubt the work of successive hopeful artists over the years.

At least that is what I think of what the posts look like versus each other considering that talking about their locations and exact positions would already be common knowledge and not pointless speculation.. I thought I'd speculate on what they look like from the inside. What do you think @Hyperion @MilSpec

Last edited:
What I've heard; Indian check-posts use a mixture of light palette earthen colours adorned with splashes of primary colours to provide contrast on certain walls as a reflection of late Mauryan and Gupta flavours. The floor is teak with mahogany running up the walls along with splatters of gold ornamental decorations carrying brightly coloured chiffon and silk tie downs. This is topped off with a mixture of stone bound furniture which has a false ceiling festooned with stained mirrors. The look is cemented with art consisting of generally naked women "goddesses" inspired by the mahabharta along with the occasional Mughal princes indulging in womanising. Some of the female statues seem to have their private parts worn out for some reason by repeated caressing probably by admirers. On and off there are splatters of what looks like verses from the Quran in gold and some silver crosses but these seem to be wearing out.

The Pakistani check-posts on the other hand speak of Mongolian and Turkic ideals starting with light earth pink or ivory with granite foundation pillars and lapiz adornments. Thick Afghan carpets sprawl across floors with tapestry that reflects both Mughal , Ottoman and uthmanian dynasty art along with some confused and contrasting murals depicting the Indus valley civilliation which is also reflected in fake clay ornaments. Furniture is a mixture of exquisite antique oak along with surprising dabbles of art deco and the occasional medieval torture devices thrown in for good measure.This is topped off with a false ceiling that has some abstrct expressionism that one would could mistake for Arabic calligraphy and in some cases Quranic verses but they seem to have been purposely distorted over the years; no doubt the work of successive hopeful artists over the years.

At least that is what I think of what the posts look like versus each other considering that talking about their locations and exact positions would already be common knowledge and not pointless speculation.. I thought I'd speculate on what they look like from the inside. What do you think @Hyperion @MilSpec

Spot on on both of them, with exception that on Indian Side - We have lot of mirrors, gives us the sense of 7:1 numerical superiority which lets us sleep peacefully at night - something most Indian restaurants borrowed to make the their space look bigger and double the customers. The only irritant being the sun roof from which the occasional shell drops in, and thus the casualty rate during the friendly dual of Artillery Golf.

The only complain being on pakistani side is, half the defence budget being spent on ornamental ivory crown moldings for the Granite pillars on the posts (that too imported from orrissa- via dubai offcourse ), the poor old navy bears the brunt of the empty coffers.

Last edited:
Only those care who boost there ego on occupying frozen wasteland. :)
Nope, only those who don't go kite flying, like Stealth who takes mountaineering expeditions and calls them PA on Siachen :rofl:

so in a nutshell India has an upper hand in Siachin and in LoC it is same but at some places Pakistan check posts are at high altitude (which are those can somebody elaborate)?

There is an old military adage that you should know of. It says simply "never reinforce failure". One should know when to quit. Pressing on a point after it has gotten you nowhere is undesirable to say the least. After all, both HACE & HAPE have HA in them for a reason.

I think i had mentioned what ithought of altitude sickness and elaborated and i said i cud be wrong or right. Go read again if u dont get what isaid. I wasnt arguing over it.

And this is what u wrote in ur first post:

"Deaths due to altitude sickness is now almost at zero"

Now ushud know what this term generally means.
Btw, there is no shelling that now takes place on the Saltoro ridgeline. Not since 2003.

I'll leave it there. I have no wish to call you either an "idiot" or talk about your "ugly Pakistani attitude"......Unhelpful & pointless.

Yes ofcourse no shelling just like no ceasefire violations along loc

I think i had mentioned what ithought of altitude sickness and elaborated and i said i cud be wrong or right. Go read again if u dont get what isaid. I wasnt arguing over it.

And this is what u wrote in ur first post:

"Deaths due to altitude sickness is now almost at zero"

Now ushud know what this term generally means.

Yes ofcourse no shelling just like no ceasefire violations along loc

Altitude sickness does include HAPE & HACE which is a progression.

lol. too good for this forum.

Pakistani civilians for sure are terrorists. We have to kill terrorist.

Wow, another Indian enjoying the protracted Modi Orgasm !!! Forsure all muslims are terrorist for people like you, that's why you guys did Malegon blasts, killed 5000 muslims in Gujrat and burnt travelers of Samjhota Express , listen what kid... you can f*** with your muslim population, but if you kill our civilians we would do the same to you, as long as people like you exist in India, there is a high probability that your ancient civilization will become a Nuclear wasteland, with no form of life possible in it, what a sad end it would be !!!

lets not start a fight here. Both countries have played their part to spread violence instead of promoting peace

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom