What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

They are MRLS not mine launching vechiles
Okay man thanks it's just that there engineer guys and my dads from core of engineers so when we were watching 23 March parade the commentator and my dad said its mine launching vehicle you can watch YouTube video and when it comes it's says mine vehicle in 23 March parade 2016 anyway if I'm wrong correct me

M110 203mm & M109 155mm SPA

View attachment 313885

KRL 155mm MLRS

View attachment 313886

Still waiting .........................

They are MRLS not mine launching vechiles
damn sure it's a mine launching vehicle

Okay man thanks it's just that there engineer guys and my dads from core of engineers so when we were watching 23 March parade the commentator and my dad said its mine launching vehicle you can watch YouTube video and when it comes it's says mine vehicle in 23 March parade 2016 anyway if I'm wrong correct me

Still correct if I'm wrong

Still correct if I'm wrong
Sir I have watched the video. Camera work was late and really bad so most vechiles detail either came or late

that is not a krl mrls it is a mine launching vehicle genius
My dear, platform is same. It's up to you what you carry above. Rocket system or mine disperser.
KRL122 is MLRS, but if Army have managed to develop its version on similar chassis which can disperse mines then it's good news......

My dear, platform is same. It's up to you what you carry above. Rocket system or mine disperser.
KRL122 is MLRS, but if Army have managed to develop its version on similar chassis which can disperse mines then it's good news......
It's okay you guys probably know more it's just that my dad and video and engineer core guys on the truck (blue caps have one in home) made me believe it anyways thanks for telling me
Sir I have watched the video. Camera work was late and really bad so most vechiles detail either came or late

Back
Top Bottom