M110 203mm & M109 155mm SPA

upload_2016-6-27_2-7-28.jpeg

KRL 155mm MLRS

upload_2016-6-27_2-8-7.jpeg

SH-1 is in service with Pakistan Army, I will post latter pictures
Still waiting .........................

@DESERT FIGHTER @fatman17

122 mm How D-30 A-Gun- incl Braking Sys- 36 -US$ 5.476 M

Sipri also reports that we have bought additional 122mm artillery guns may be because of their excellent mobility in the ongoing operations in the mountains. I think from the point of mobility the 122mm D-30 howitzer is the best gun in our inventory.

With its striking three-leg mounting, the D-30 can be rapidly traversed through 360 degrees and the low silhouette of the piece, its wide and rapid top-traverse and its shield, simple to handle and maintain,suitable for all conditions that howitzer is a excellent low price gun for the Pakistani mountain Troops.

See https://defence.pk/threads/bosnian-defense-industry.388269/#post-7439510 for a 100mm direct fire version, from Bosnia (could possibly be made to work with Russian 9K116 Kastet CL-ATGW system. Using the 9M117M1 Arkan Tandem HEAT missile (developed from 9M117 Bastion) with 6,000 m range, average armour penetration is 750 mm RHAe after ERA.

guns-and-howitzers003-jpg.241425

D-30 design ows much to the German 10,5 cm leFH 43 (Modell Skoda > Czech)
21593398173_8c9651e389_b.jpg

jrt003140-uprav.jpg

And similar heavy guns (15cm sFH43)
899129.jpg

How did you come up with that need? Is that official PA stance or your analysis? if your analysis what are your assumptions and crieteria for coming up with three more types? And exactly what are those three types? what specific role would they fill? Please share your valueable knowledge with us

The number of Panter and A-100 are those which are came from Turkey and China but How many we produced in Pakistan that is real question and we need at least 3 more types of MRL. Look at China they have at least 20 different Kinds of MRLS

36 delivered accordance to MODP report 14-15.
Yr I know it.
But I want pic of Sh1 & Panter for "dil ki tasali"
In our arsenal ......

How did you come up with that need? Is that official PA stance or your analysis? if your analysis what are your assumptions and crieteria for coming up with three more types? And exactly what are those three types? what specific role would they fill? Please share your valueable knowledge with us
He want one 122mm MLRS, one 270mm MLRS and one multiple ballistic launch system similar to M270 :p:

Says it all

Yr I know it.
In our arsenal ......

He want one 122mm MLRS, one 270mm MLRS and one multiple ballistic launch system similar to M270 :p:

Says it all
Well those beasts are needed to stop India's Armor Brigades. This tactical nuclear thing is nothing but totally suicidal move. We need massive firepower which can be provided through the MRLs @Tipu7 mentioned

Yara
You need to understand that non nuclear tactical missile artillery system do not have enough punch to destroy an armored brigade/division invasion.

In armored invasion in desert & plains, tanks are distinct apart. They move in formation of two or four tanks not in bulk. And MLRS is good against bulk targets or fixed targets. Since you have to deploy them and they need very long time for reload compared to self propelled artillery.

If you want a tactical multiple ballistic missile system of non nuclear origin then what type of war head it will carry? High explosive.

And in invasion where tanks are rolling towards you at high speed and are distinct apart from each other, HE missile will be simply under power. You will need precise hitting, one missile per tank, and if two enemy armored regiments are there (120+ Tanks) then you can simply calculate how many missiles & launchers you will need to sustain such heavy damage that they literally stop an invasion.

Hence instead of making an expensive unit, which destroy one tank per BALLISTIC missile you have a unit which can knock out them in large numbers in one shot.

M270 type missile system simply don't have enough capability and punch to stop a full armored + mechanized invasion......
Hence using Nuclear Radiation warhead come to picture......
And let me tell you one thing more, NASR can also carry high explosive missiles...... but in the presence of A100, they are not needed ...

Got the point?
Well those beasts are needed to stop India's Armor Brigades. This tactical nuclear thing is nothing but totally suicidal move. We need massive firepower which can be provided through the MRLs @Tipu7 mentioned

Yara
You need to understand that non nuclear tactical missile artillery system do not have enough punch to destroy an armored brigade/division invasion.

In armored invasion in desert & plains, tanks are distinct apart. They move in formation of two or four tanks not in bulk. And MLRS is good against bulk targets or fixed targets. Since you have to deploy them and they need very long time for reload compared to self propelled artillery.

If you want a tactical multiple ballistic missile system of non nuclear origin then what type of war head it will carry? High explosive.

And in invasion where tanks are rolling towards you at high speed and are distinct apart from each other, HE missile will be simply under power. You will need precise hitting, one missile per tank, and if two enemy armored regiments are there (120+ Tanks) then you can simply calculate how many missiles & launchers you will need to sustain such heavy damage that they literally stop an invasion.

Hence instead of making an expensive unit, which destroy one tank per BALLISTIC missile you have a unit which can knock out them in large numbers in one shot.

M270 type missile system simply don't have enough capability and punch to stop a full armored + mechanized invasion......
Hence using Nuclear Radiation warhead come to picture......
And let me tell you one thing more, NASR can also carry high explosive missiles...... but in the presence of A100, they are not needed ...

Got the point?
Too add punch you need to develop a warhead which is not nuclear but still almost equally destructive.

Yr I know it.
In our arsenal ......

I had a few pics of Panter in service but my device got stolen so...

The SH-1 shown during IDEAS was also the one that was tested in Pakistan.

Which war head?
Name it......
High explosive? Thermobaric?
A-100s come with theromobaric warheads ... Several types of missiles for it are being produced in a certain factory/worshop setup for A-100 and its ammo... Don't ask me where... Not sure if it's smart to disclose the stuff..

To deal with that, you need this

is there any chinese copy or version of M 777 155mm howitzers? How effective is panter 155mm howitzer as compared to M 777? Regards.

Back
Top Bottom