What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

@DESERT FIGHTER @fatman17

122 mm How D-30 A-Gun- incl Braking Sys- 36 -US$ 5.476 M

Sipri also reports that we have bought additional 122mm artillery guns may be because of their excellent mobility in the ongoing operations in the mountains. I think from the point of mobility the 122mm D-30 howitzer is the best gun in our inventory.

With its striking three-leg mounting, the D-30 can be rapidly traversed through 360 degrees and the low silhouette of the piece, its wide and rapid top-traverse and its shield, simple to handle and maintain,suitable for all conditions that howitzer is a excellent low price gun for the Pakistani mountain Troops.

View attachment 297137
This if could be upgraded to a 155mm barrel with additional modern electronics would a bad *** gun but most likely not possible:(

This if could be upgraded to a 155mm barrel with additional modern electronics would a bad *** gun but most likely not possible:(

At siachen this gun suits perfect its a all weather gun, will fire his rounds also by minus 20C without heavy maintance, which is not case for the modern guns with more electronic equipment !

We can say that this howitzer is the AK-47 of the Artillery !

Wait a minute !!! it was you who first gave this news and even said that most of them have arrived in Pakistan. So what changed your views now ?

Haven't seen any further news just like the panters.

Have we inducted it? To me it's a big Q?

According to MODP Report yes.. 36 were delivered .. Total order 92 guns.

Kargil war 1999: The best Idea was to build Artillery positions very near the rivers and on the little islands in the river (only a enough place for a artillery gun), so it was more difficult to locate the gun for the indians, would you expect 130mm artillery guns in the river ?

View attachment 297288

notice the water is surrounding the little island and the empty ammo boxes were used to build the shelters for the Guns, just brilliant !

@Quwa Sir wold you like to comment that Artillery position in this picture (its from the Kargil war)

Back than the indians didn't have fire locating radars... Today they probably do... All one has to do is let the ballistic computer do the calculations and direct arty barrage on the location (found by the arty locating radars)... That's why mobility is also important for arty...

The shelter/cover on the gun (pic) is to camouflage it.

This Artillery gun were used extensively during the Kargil war:
pic-jamshed.jpg

Haven't seen any further news just like the panters.
Can you confirm the presence of SH1 and Panter in Pakistan inventory?
How many units are here in Pakistan? And how many are in pipe line?
We are raising new Artillery Division so what new units we should expect? M109A5?

We are raising new Artillery Division so what new units we should expect? M109A5?
You are becoming second zarvan 2.0D :lol:.. Instead of asking why don't you read previous posts?

MODP report stated production of panter guns.
SIPRI etc prove transfer of 48 A-100s,36 Sh-1s (order around 90-92 guns).

You are becoming second zarvan 2.0D :lol:.. Instead of asking why don't you read previous posts?

Pakistan got A-100 with TOT. So How many we have produced in Pakistan. That's is not clear also of Panter

SIPRI etc prove transfer of 48 A-100s,36 Sh-1s (order around 90-92 guns)
Zarvan is my friend on FB as well as in real life :smokin:
So many times I ask what I know Zarvan will ask, or what Zarvan ask me to ask :D

So many times I ask what I know Zarvan will ask, or what Zarvan ask me to ask :D
The number of Panter and A-100 are those which are came from Turkey and China but How many we produced in Pakistan that is real question and we need at least 3 more types of MRL. Look at China they have at least 20 different Kinds of MRLS

Chinese military doctrine is different, they face different sort of threats.
They got huge army with strong budget. They can do that, we can't

We got AZRA MLRS which is clone of Bm21
We got A100E which is one of the best MLRS in World...... out range all sort of artillery India got......

We should keep focus on these two systems and develop tgermobaric ordinance too for these MLRS.
Like Pinaka or TOS1

The number of Panter and A-100 are those which are came from Turkey and China but How many we produced in Pakistan that is real question and we need at least 3 more types of MRL. Look at China they have at least 20 different Kinds of MRLS

Now are now on my watch list ... :mod:

I suspect your account is the duplicate account of Zarvan .... :sniper:

......... :lol:

:o:
Is this good thing or bad thing?
To be on your watch list?
Now are now on my watch list ... :mod:

I suspect your account is the duplicate account of Zarvan .... :sniper:

......... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom